Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-12-2007, 08:51 PM  
pie is never free

The SNL Thread

I've been considering doing this for a while, so here goes. A thread to discuss anyone & anything relating to the show.

They keep a pretty tight lid on all images & apparently stay after youtube as well, so those kinds of things might be a 'lil hard to come by, but oh well.

Pretty much everyone here seems to be a fan of it on some level, so it might be kinda fun.

Its as close to Cant Miss Television as there is for me.
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2013, 11:03 PM   #211

Wait, that's really Madonna. That threw me for a loop.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2013, 11:05 PM   #212

Wait, that's really Barry Gibb.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2013, 11:05 PM   #213
In Search of a Life

and Barry Gibb
SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2013, 11:06 PM   #214
Banned!

HO LEE SHEET. Barry freakin Gibb.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2013, 11:09 PM   #215
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Agree. Wasn't much of a JT fan, but becoming one pretty quickly...
he's a funny guy.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2013, 11:24 PM   #216
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

JT's song was kinda ****ed up tho. But he's earned a pass IMO...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2013, 11:26 PM   #217
Better than Nelson

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
JT's song was kinda ****ed up tho. But he's earned a pass IMO...
Agreed. Stanky baows
Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.
Old 12-21-2013, 11:54 PM   #218
Starter

They can't keep good writter's, so they keep coming up with dry jokes and sorry skits
gosampel has disabled reputation
Old 12-21-2013, 11:54 PM   #219
Resident Glue Sniffer

Barry Gibb Talk show is one of my favorite skits

JT is bad ass.

You never know what you have until it's gone. At the time I hated Fallon, but now that he's gone and we're stuck with the shit that is now SNL, I sure wish he was back. I do like some of the new players, however.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2013, 11:56 PM   #220
Better than Nelson

I think the cast has decent potential. Hard to imagine that's the best male talent they can find though.
Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.
Old 12-22-2013, 12:03 AM   #221
Resident Glue Sniffer

I think the fat girl *name escapes me* is going to be good. The gal that does Ellen DeGeneres is going to be good. Terran Killam is already good (His Brad Pitt is spot on(

Jay Pharoah.....he was awesome as a standup for his impressions, but he pretty much blows on the show. I read somewhere a while back that basically people that write the sketch are the ones in the sketch (for the most part) so I wonder if he just sucks at writing.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2013, 12:07 AM   #222
pie is never free

Looking for something great to watch after SNL?

Try your local PBS for Tom Waits on Austin City Limits... i know that's i'm checking out.
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2013, 12:35 AM   #223
Stay down bitch!

I have the hots for that Ciciley Strong chick on weekend update. She is adorable.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 12-22-2013, 07:21 AM   #224
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic View Post
I have the hots for that Ciciley Strong chick on weekend update. She is adorable.
I posted on the Media Center thread that she already out Tina's Tina. She's smart funny sexy which is way sexier than hawt aaaaoooogaahhh sexy.

EDIT: Though I must admit, Tina doing those cheerleader moves on the Golden Globe commercials CRACK MY SHIT UP!!!

Last edited by Baby Lee; 12-22-2013 at 07:34 AM..
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2013, 08:14 AM   #225
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
I think the fat girl *name escapes me* is going to be good. The gal that does Ellen DeGeneres is going to be good. Terran Killam is already good (His Brad Pitt is spot on(

Jay Pharoah.....he was awesome as a standup for his impressions, but he pretty much blows on the show. I read somewhere a while back that basically people that write the sketch are the ones in the sketch (for the most part) so I wonder if he just sucks at writing.
This... Heavy set girl and the one from Chicago both seem like they'll work..
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.