Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-17-2019, 09:25 PM   #2
Veteran

My goodness, I just watched the highlights from the Ravens-Cards game and AZ had guys so wide open in the secondary that Andy Reid himself would have been surprised. I’ll be shocked if Mahomes doesn’t hit a few long TDs again. The ravens might get those too against our secondary, but wow has the Ravens secondary taken a step back from last year.
prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.
Old 09-17-2019, 09:47 PM   #3
Rookie

New Era

Mahomes is the real deal. But so is Lamar. This is not the same Ravens you saw last year. What you saw last week wasn’t the Ravens plan. What you saw was the Ravens 5th and 6th preseason games. They will unveil the new era Sunday. Expect a lot of 2 and 3 TE sets motioned wide. Expect Lamar to run for 100+. Expect long slow 12 yard chunk plays. Expect the Ravens to let the play clock to get to 5 seconds and under not only to milk the clock but to mitigate that crazy noise y’all bring. Expect 40 minutes TOP for the Ravens. It’s the Mahomes/Brady approach. If they aren’t on the field they can’t score. You may still win but this will be how the Ravens win. I’m so pumped for this game because of how good both teams are. I hope for no injuries for both teams.

Also, Wacko for Flacco brought us that Lombardi. Both franchises have two championships. GO RAVENS!
NeverSeenThisB4 Loves all of Deberg's threads.NeverSeenThisB4 Loves all of Deberg's threads.NeverSeenThisB4 Loves all of Deberg's threads.NeverSeenThisB4 Loves all of Deberg's threads.NeverSeenThisB4 Loves all of Deberg's threads.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 09:52 PM   #4
Colorado Chief Fan

The Ravens and especially Lamar look much improved, this should be a great game.
Time of possession doesnt matter as much when playing the Chiefs though, we can score in seconds. Our defense is still figuring itself out but after watching the Ravens secondary, this should be easy for Patrick to find open WRs everywhere.
The Ravens will be in the mix for the Playoffs but this week will be a loss for them.

GO CHIEFS!!
chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-17-2019, 10:02 PM   #5
synthesis2

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverSeenThisB4 View Post
Mahomes is the real deal. But so is Lamar. This is not the same Ravens you saw last year. What you saw last week wasn’t the Ravens plan. What you saw was the Ravens 5th and 6th preseason games. They will unveil the new era Sunday. Expect a lot of 2 and 3 TE sets motioned wide. Expect Lamar to run for 100+. Expect long slow 12 yard chunk plays. Expect the Ravens to let the play clock to get to 5 seconds and under not only to milk the clock but to mitigate that crazy noise y’all bring. Expect 40 minutes TOP for the Ravens. It’s the Mahomes/Brady approach. If they aren’t on the field they can’t score. You may still win but this will be how the Ravens win. I’m so pumped for this game because of how good both teams are. I hope for no injuries for both teams.

Also, Wacko for Flacco brought us that Lombardi. Both franchises have two championships. GO RAVENS!
Lamar just does not have the noodles to make it long term as s good qb. Again my money goes on him being out of the league by the end of next year or he will regress back to average .
synthesis2 has disabled reputation
Old 09-17-2019, 10:02 PM   #6
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:

Expect things to be different for the Ravens because they're not playing Miami or Zona.
TEX has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 06:38 AM   #7
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:

Holy Homerism... a 5th and 6th preseason game? Patty Cakes gonna put an L on you and send you home.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2019, 07:13 AM   #8
Hockey Town

Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2019, 07:16 AM   #9
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post

TRUTH!
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 09-18-2019, 07:59 AM   #10
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post

Can't blame them. We're doing the same thing with our defense. Their defense and running game are so good that even a semi competent offense can be dangerous. This is actually one of the hypes that I get. Now, might be premature to say that lamar Jackson has become a great passing qb. That we have yet to see. Even if he torches our D I'd still be pretty skeptical.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2019, 08:05 AM   #11
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Can't blame them. We're doing the same thing with our defense. Their defense and running game are so good that even a semi competent offense can be dangerous. This is actually one of the hypes that I get. Now, might be premature to say that lamar Jackson has become a great passing qb. That we have yet to see. Even if he torches our D I'd still be pretty skeptical.
I think it's a pretty safe assumption that he will torch our D.

It's possible that if he torches us bad enough, it makes Veach get a deal done for Peterson/Ramsey.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2019, 08:09 AM   #12
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
I think it's a pretty safe assumption that he will torch our D.

It's possible that if he torches us bad enough, it makes Veach get a deal done for Peterson/Ramsey.
Peterson please.

I'll wait and take the guy with better character and no game wear...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2019, 10:04 PM   #13
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Sorry if it's already been posted, but here's a good technical SI article about the Chiefs offense versus the Ravens defense.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/09/18/pa...ense-deep-dive

Link only to support journalism. Plus, it's kind of long.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2019, 10:45 PM   #14
In Search of a Life

Freaking Fouts again
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2019, 10:52 PM   #15
Inmem 2.0

This is going to be a tough game with all the injuries we have
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.