Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-04-2018, 12:32 PM   #2
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Derrick Goold and Ben Fredrickson already weighed in on this - and both agree fully with me. I'll go ahead and downgrade you from their level, and put you in the BFIB bucket with Mecca, Rabbi, Hamas and Bigfatqueef. Congrats!

As the Warden told Andy Dufresne in Shawshank: "I'm pulling you out of that 1-bunk Hilton and casting you down with the sodomites"

Show me Goold weighing on it and I’ll completely discount the rumors.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2018, 12:40 PM   #3
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Show me Goold weighing on it and I’ll completely discount the rumors.
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...&postcount=146
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2018, 11:13 AM   #4
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:

That’s fair enough. I missed that. Thanks for linking.

I picked up that note 3rd hand from intense cards here and a few other forums. Won’t repeat it again.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2018, 11:35 AM   #5
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Is that What's Eating Gilbert Grape?
Oh my god. You are such an ass. It's amazing.

Quote:
I've stated a dozen times now: it's only about his RELIGIOUS BIAS that I dispute. Not his leadership skills.
Let's clear something up. In the beginning. You either doubted the entire existence of a bible study or your word choice gave that impression. That’s what I clarified with Cards fans since the consensus was that they definitely were a part of that locker room.

Quote:
People spewing the "bible study" charge need to back it up with evidence, or admit they're full of shit.
It’s evident the study existed. Now, I agree with you now from your link that there’s no evidence that the study influenced Matheny’s decisions. For some reason he continued trotting out players whose production was refried ass (Kozma, Choate, Ellis, etc), but you’re right, there’s no evidence that his devotion to players with awful production was because of their attendance to his bible study. I do retract that and won’t repeat that position again. Are we good now, PB?

Out of curiosity, what’s your overall take on Matheny being named as a successor to Yost?
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2018, 12:35 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Derrick Goold and Ben Fredrickson already weighed in on this - and both agree fully with me.
You agreed with them.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.