Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-27-2005, 02:12 PM   #2
Most Valuable Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando
Sorry man..I got him used to handling something with girth. I'm sure your toothpick is a little slender now that I've broken him in.
More Brando Gay jokes... heh. Dude, is that all you got in your joke reportaire?

teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-27-2005, 02:35 PM   #3
Swiss Family GRobinson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Chi3fs
More Brando Gay jokes... heh. Dude, is that all you got in your joke reportaire?

Does the thought of Phil and I sharing a sloppy embrace really offend you that much? Geethus.
Brando would the whole thing.Brando would the whole thing.Brando would the whole thing.Brando would the whole thing.Brando would the whole thing.Brando would the whole thing.Brando would the whole thing.Brando would the whole thing.Brando would the whole thing.Brando would the whole thing.Brando would the whole thing.
Old 05-27-2005, 02:55 PM   #4
mini-me

Quote:
Does the thought of Phil and I sharing a sloppy embrace really offend you that much? Geethus.
dude, you need a woman. like bad.
pink has disabled reputation
Old 05-27-2005, 06:01 PM   #5
Screw U if U can't take a joke

Quote:
I will only say that if you don't watch out Mr. Kotter will be determined to out you.
Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-31-2005, 02:35 AM   #6
Most Valuable Poster

what a great thread...
teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-31-2005, 02:30 PM   #7
In BB I trust

Great thread. Looks like the deck is coming along great.

I wish Boston was closer to KC. I could use some good work done (want my basement finished and have a few other projects), and getting a good, reliable contractor is a helluva challenge.
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-31-2005, 07:51 PM   #8
mini-me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnorix

I wish Boston was closer to KC. I could use some good work done (want my basement finished and have a few other projects), and getting a good, reliable contractor is a helluva challenge.
you don't live near the mexican border do you? and how's the security at your place?
pink has disabled reputation
Old 05-31-2005, 08:35 PM   #9
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnorix

I'd sure give Phil a chance at it. Especially if you supply the beer. His wife only has half a brain so she wouldn't be a problem.
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-31-2005, 11:49 PM   #10
Supporter

and my point is that he knows that you know!!!!
Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.
Old 06-01-2005, 09:45 PM   #11
"Think BOOM!"

I've never seen a deck like that. Are those alternating 2x6s and 2x4s?
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2005, 10:10 PM   #12
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger
I've never seen a deck like that. Are those alternating 2x6s and 2x4s?

Yeah. Unique, huh?
Old 06-01-2005, 10:41 PM   #13
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
Yeah. Unique, huh?
Yes. Very nice.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2005, 10:43 PM   #14
BAMF

What type of wood is that? If it's cedar, what did you use to get the grain to pop like that?
jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-01-2005, 11:04 PM   #15
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspchief
What type of wood is that? If it's cedar, what did you use to get the grain to pop like that?
No cedar in this part of the country. Redwood is comparably priced and I used a Sherman Williams redwood toner on it. Sprayed it. It really did pop nicely, didn't it?