Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-24-2005, 04:32 PM   #2
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter
Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you are right.
Not you. Somebody like David. or Metrolike.
Old 02-24-2005, 04:33 PM   #3
The Dude Abides

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
Not you. Somebody like David. or Metrolike.
Sorry....I missed the "intelligent" part.
Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation
Old 02-24-2005, 04:47 PM   #4
Veteran

Quote:
my nephew is 16 and he knocked up a 15 year old, my sister offered to pay for the abortion and counceling for the girl, she refused to have the abortion, my nephew didn't want her to have the baby either, but what can he do? I dont think he should have to pay child support if he offered to pay to let it go and she refused.

WOW! I can't even begin to believe that came out of a woman's mouth! You actually think offering to pay for an abortion is the responsible thing? If the little bastard would have been repsonsible he would have kept his dick in his pants or at least thought of protection.

Takes two, she didn't get "knocked up" on her own. Now he should have to pay if the girl wants to keep the baby. The only thing he has control over is if he wants to see the kids or not.

This kind of reeruned $h!t is why the Ozarks has such a bad rep for being stupid!
ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-24-2005, 05:13 PM   #5
Shoot the tube

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsOne
WOW! I can't even begin to believe that came out of a woman's mouth! You actually think offering to pay for an abortion is the responsible thing? If the little bastard would have been repsonsible he would have kept his dick in his pants or at least thought of protection.

Takes two, she didn't get "knocked up" on her own. Now he should have to pay if the girl wants to keep the baby. The only thing he has control over is if he wants to see the kids or not.

This kind of reeruned $h!t is why the Ozarks has such a bad rep for being stupid!
Yep, barefoot and pregnant is no way to go through life.
Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-24-2005, 04:53 PM   #6
Veteran

Speaking of surprise Pregnancy's. Yesterday my friend got a call on his cell: The girl said hey what's up, he said going to the gym and she said guess what I'm pregnant! Holy shit who is this my buddy said, she said is this Nick. He said hell no it's _____! She said oh sorry, wrong number.

ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-24-2005, 04:57 PM   #7
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsOne
Speaking of surprise Pregnancy's. Yesterday my friend got a call on his cell: The girl said hey what's up, he said going to the gym and she said guess what I'm pregnant! Holy shit who is this my buddy said, she said is this Nick. He said hell no it's _____! She said oh sorry, wrong number.

I think I've told the story about the woman my buddy was boffing....

She was the Administrator, so her account was something like this: Administrator@Supply@USMC

I created an account called Administator@Supply@USMC and told him a whole bunch of crazy stuff via email, including the "I'm pregnant" line. He didn't speak for the remainder of the day.
Old 02-24-2005, 04:59 PM   #8
Veteran

Quote:
I created an account called Administator@Supply@USMC and told him a whole bunch of crazy stuff via email, including the "I'm pregnant" line. He didn't speak for the remainder of the day.
Your a very cruel bastard, but funny as hell!!!
Old 02-24-2005, 06:12 PM   #9

That kid must be one hell of a swimmer.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2005, 07:39 PM   #10
Supporter

This thread should be the first Ad used by the opponent and the Key reason, A woman should never be President.

I'd scroll this thread over every TV Screen in America, with She got the goldmine in the background, narrated by Shawn Kemp.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2005, 08:31 PM   #11
MVP

Well, the next time someone tells me that a woman can't get pregnant via oral sex, I'll use this article as proof that they are wrong.

Very clever way to soak a guy for some $$. I like Mr. Kotter's idea about hanging out with the rich ladies and trying to nab an egg for future use. Then go after her for child support using this case as a precedence.
Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005, 08:49 PM   #12
Whatever..

Not all women are like this deceiving bitch..
chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 02-24-2005, 09:03 PM   #13
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefs4me
Not all women are like this deceiving bitch..
How true !!

Some are even worse.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2005, 09:07 PM   #14
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy
Some are even worse.
Have you stopped the bleeding from badgirl's beating yet?
Old 02-24-2005, 09:12 PM   #15
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
Have you stopped the bleeding from badgirl's beating yet?

Shiiaattt, I rule the roost around here. I'm the HMFIC. What I say goes.

I GOT TO GO NOW.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.