Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 10:00 PM  

The 10pm thread (archived)

The big anti-hijack thread.....
Talk about anything, but if this works than we don't have to keep looking around all the threads to see who is still on tonight, and every night, or even every day! Talk about the chiefs, talk about tomorrow, talk about football, politics or even how to do flooring and the applicable budget. What you're drinking, how hard it is to sleep, etc. Every thing is acceptable in this thread.....

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...om.html?sort=2 see for yourself, it is ten o'clock somewhere.

Last edited by DaFace; 01-10-2013 at 11:34 PM..
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-31-2007, 10:01 PM   #6841
Dumbass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priest4Prez
yes
I'm not convinced.
milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-31-2007, 10:02 PM   #6842
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman
I'm not convinced.
Me either.
Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.

Old 01-31-2007, 10:03 PM   #6843
MVP

I'm having a hell of a time installing mod_python and getting it configured on one of my servers.

Just thought I'd share.
Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.

Old 01-31-2007, 10:04 PM   #6844
MVP

Bone them all..then go choke it once for yourself....
boogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Old 01-31-2007, 10:05 PM   #6845
You Sweetie!

I know the thought is "played-out" and she's a 90's chick. But Carmen Electra is to me still really hot and exactly my age.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-31-2007, 10:05 PM   #6846
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by boogblaster
Bone them all..then go choke it once for yourself....
I had a feeling you'd bone Jack given the chance.

Old 01-31-2007, 10:07 PM   #6847

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red
I know the thought is "played-out" and she's a 90's chick. But Carmen Electra is to me still really hot and exactly my age.

I would still drink her dirty bath water for the chance to jeet in/on her a few times.
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-31-2007, 10:08 PM   #6848
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplex3
I'm having a hell of a time installing mod_python and getting it configured on one of my servers.

Just thought I'd share.

Why are you installing that antiquated software?!

MOVE!

-Nick Burns
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-31-2007, 10:08 PM   #6849

Quote:
I had a feeling you'd bone Jack given the chance.

I know it's a movie quote, but I don't remember which one, clerks?

Old 01-31-2007, 10:10 PM   #6850
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycoffey
I know it's a movie quote, but I don't remember which one, clerks?
Leave me alone! I'm trying to work here!

Jeez.

Old 01-31-2007, 10:11 PM   #6851
Dumbass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycoffey
I would still drink her dirty bath water for the chance to jeet in/on her a few times.
I'd be afraid of falling in.
I, of course, am not talking about the bath water.
milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-31-2007, 10:12 PM   #6852
You Sweetie!

Quote:

Jeez.
So what do you do anyway? For work, IT?

Old 01-31-2007, 10:12 PM   #6853
Dumbass!

Quote:

Jeez.
Work?

It's after 10:00 there.

Old 01-31-2007, 10:12 PM   #6854

Quote:

Jeez.

that was the same movie, but I still am not sure if it was clerks.

Old 01-31-2007, 10:13 PM   #6855

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman
I'd be afraid of falling in.
I, of course, am not talking about the bath water.

I don't even care, as long as she acted in to me.

Closed Thread