Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-24-2024, 04:20 PM   #2
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
It's so similar to what Heyward was doing. Jason Heyward spent his entire prime ruining the immense raw talent he showed as a rookie to the point that watching him swing a bat was physically painful for me.

That guy should've been a set and forget 35 HR, 25 SB player. And instead he appeared to have spent his every waking moment doing fence drills and learning new ways to jam himself to the point that the only thing he could hit with any authority was a pitch down and away that REQUIRED him to extend his arms.

Vlad Jr is doing some of the same stupid stuff.

These guys that just will not use their attributes because they have convinced themselves that they could be Albert Pujols and hit for power without ever striking out are just maddening. Guys - use your tools. Albert Pujols was Albert Pujols and you are not that.

Stop trying to be more than you are because in the process you're making yourself far LESS than you could be.
There was a reason I called him Heyturd.....and to think so many Cardinals fans told me I was wrong when I pointed out that swing wasn't gonna cut it or get fixed at the time he was in Stl.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.