Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2017, 10:58 AM   #5446
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post
I just read yesterday somewhere that Mahomes was running NE plays for the defense to practice against.

I also read there are still the 3 or 4 offensive installs left that you talk about.

Just going off of what I read.
Good Patrick can learn a lot more studying Tom Brady and how he runs an offense than he would anything from Alex Smith.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2017, 11:03 AM   #5447
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
JFC, that's complete and utter horseshit.
Check my edit in my post right above yours. I linked the article.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-02-2017, 11:08 AM   #5448
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Any time they are reading plays off a card, it is from another team. That's what the scout team does.

May have been New England, maybe a division rival.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2017, 11:12 AM   #5449
Supporter

Quote:
Check my edit in my post right above yours. I linked the article.
Teicher is talking out of his ass
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2017, 11:12 AM   #5450
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer View Post
This is a couple days old but Nagy is all smiles, loves his Mahomy:

http://www.chiefs.com/media-center/v...e-19c77c978eab
Meanwhile, Bob Sutton forgot his Metamucil at home an has been feeling a bit constipated. Also, why won't the VCR at the dorm ****ing record Jeopardy!?

http://www.chiefs.com/media-center/v...6-0b20a9820466
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2017, 11:13 AM   #5451

Quote:
JFC, that's complete and utter horseshit.
What is utter horseshit about Mahomes running practice plays during "practice"? Even if it is other teams plays
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2017, 11:15 AM   #5452
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Teicher is talking out of his ass
Lol! That's' entirely possible.

I was just posting what I had read/recalled from yesterday. Didn't remember who/where I read it until I scrolled back through the tweets from yesterday's practice.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-02-2017, 11:16 AM   #5453
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
What is utter horseshit about Mahomes running practice plays during "practice"? Even if it is other teams plays
He wasn't running the "Scout Team" and Teicher is just speculating about the plays being run.

It's Training Camp and they aren't even tackling.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2017, 11:17 AM   #5454
Supporter

Quote:
Lol! That's' entirely possible.

I was just posting what I had read/recalled from yesterday. Didn't remember who/where I read it until I scrolled back through the tweets from yesterday's practice.
One thing that Hali got right was his rant about Teicher.

I still can't figure out how that guy has a job.
Old 08-02-2017, 11:18 AM   #5455
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
One thing that Hali got right was his rant about Teicher.

I still can't figure out how that guy has a job.
I missed that one. Was that in his tweet storm? What did he say?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2017, 11:19 AM   #5456
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
I missed that one. Was that in his tweet storm? What did he say?
To paraphrase Hali, "Teicher hates football and thinks he's better than the people he's covering".

There was more to it but that was the gist of it.

He went off on local a guy, Bob Fesco, but I can't recall what he said and I have no familiarity with that person.
Old 08-02-2017, 11:25 AM   #5457
Andy Reid Supporter

Less than 10 days until we see Mahomes in action. This is going to feel like forever.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2017, 11:27 AM   #5458
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
To paraphrase Hali, "Teicher hates football and thinks he's better than the people he's covering".

There was more to it but that was the gist of it.

He went off on local a guy, Bob Fesco, but I can't recall what he said and I have no familiarity with that person.
Good. I can't stand Teicher. Dude is a ****ing tool.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2017, 11:29 AM   #5459

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Less than 10 days until we see Mahomes in action. This is going to feel like forever.
I got two days and I will see him live at training camp I can't ****ing wait I want to leave now if I didn't have to work tonight.

I wouldn't be going this year if we had not drafted a top talent quarterback of the future.
Old 08-02-2017, 11:32 AM   #5460
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Yep, already set the DVR.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.