Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-22-2006, 01:04 AM  
**** SOC & **** YOU

Pets of Chiefs Planet

I know there are some animal lovers here.

Lets see whatcha got.

From left to right:

Suzy (Chow Mix)- 1.5 yrs old
Mandi (Long Haired Miniature Dachshund) - 13 years old
Angie (Dapple Haired Miniature Dachshunds) - 4 years old

Angie is the one that rides the motorcycle with me.

Last edited by pr_capone; 05-01-2012 at 10:44 PM..
pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2020, 11:15 AM   #2116
Be Kind To Your Pets

Kitten update: We were supposed to bring Tony G and Otis T home today. They were taken to the vet on Wednesday to get "fixed." Vet gave all the kittens some anti-worm medicine, and it made Tony sick. so he couldn't have his surgery. So it's going to be another week before they come home. Nobody's stepped up to adopt their mama cat, and my wife is leaning on me to adopt her too. We'll see.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	otis&tony.jpg
Views:	417
Size:	84.7 KB
ID:	120650  

Last edited by gblowfish; 06-14-2020 at 11:31 AM..
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2020, 12:47 PM   #2117
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
Kitten update: We were supposed to bring Tony G and Otis T home today. They were taken to the vet on Wednesday to get "fixed." Vet gave all the kittens some anti-worm medicine, and it made Tony sick. so he couldn't have his surgery. So it's going to be another week before they come home. Nobody's stepped up to adopt their mama cat, and my wife is leaning on me to adopt her too. We'll see.
You're going to have three cats George. Count on it.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2020, 06:26 PM   #2118
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
You know you’re going to.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2020, 06:38 PM   #2119
Be Kind To Your Pets

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
You know you’re going to.
This is a still shot of Tina, the Mama Cat, holding down the kittens to give them a bath. She's a tortie. Looks like a very good mama.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	tinacat.jpg
Views:	423
Size:	187.8 KB
ID:	120651  
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2020, 10:20 AM   #2120
Be Kind To Your Pets

Welp, looks like table for three. Mrs B was very sad that Miss Tina the mama cat didn't have anybody who wanted her, and she was going to have to go back to the shelter after having all her kittens taken away. So we agreed to take her too. So she'll get a forever home with her two little boy cats. Many years ago, my tuxedo cat (Mama Cat) had three kittens in our woodpile. We found homes for the kittens quickly, but nobody wanted Mama Cat. We decided to keep her rather than turn her over to a shelter. She was the best little kitty and I loved her very much. So I hope Miss Tina will be a good mama, and I'm happy she'll get to live with two of her kittens.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	mamatina&otis.jpg
Views:	405
Size:	68.1 KB
ID:	120661  
Thumbs Up 10 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2020, 12:45 PM   #2121
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Welp, looks like table for three. Mrs B was very sad that Miss Tina the mama cat didn't have anybody who wanted her, and she was going to have to go back to the shelter after having all her kittens taken away. So we agreed to take her too. So she'll get a forever home with her two little boy cats. Many years ago, my tuxedo cat (Mama Cat) had three kittens in our woodpile. We found homes for the kittens quickly, but nobody wanted Mama Cat. We decided to keep her rather than turn her over to a shelter. She was the best little kitty and I loved her very much. So I hope Miss Tina will be a good mama, and I'm happy she'll get to live with two of her kittens.
You guys are awesome.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2020, 01:28 PM   #2122
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Right on...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2020, 05:40 PM   #2123
MVP

Bless you and yours, George
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2020, 06:12 PM   #2124
Elway be drinkin' again

Our Dog died a bit ago ,super chill dog. Named him after Micheal Schumacher when won his second to last World Championship in 2003. That pup "Schumi" lived 16 plus years. He was a Yorkie who went close to 18 lbs. My wife said he is a Yorkie "Bear". whatever that means. Frikin' dog was huge and loved to eat. He was also a bit of a smart arse.
Now I have a rabbit living under my back deck. I named it WTF.
It is my current CP "pet".
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 06-16-2020, 07:18 PM   #2125
Supporter

Quote:
Good on you George.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2020, 09:19 PM   #2126
New and shiny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
She's a cutie. Hope everything turns out alright.
Update:

After a few days of tube feeding, she took a turn for the worst. She couldn't keep any food down. I was about 2 days away from having her put to sleep.

I didn't feed her for a day. Then fed her a small amount, she kept it down. So I fed her a little bit again that night. Kept that down as well. After slowly increasing her food, I noticed she started eating her dry food.

A month later, she seems fully recovered. She's back to playing fetch with me and has put on most of the weight she lost. Still don't know what was wrong.

Just happy she's still with me and back to her normal self.

Sent from my HD1907 using Tapatalk
Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2020, 06:05 AM   #2127
MVP

Quote:
You're a good person.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-19-2020, 11:52 AM   #2128
Be Kind To Your Pets

We get our kitties tomorrow. Really looking forward to it. Mama Tina, Otis (for Otis Taylor) and Tony (for Tony G).
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	mamatina.jpg
Views:	371
Size:	78.5 KB
ID:	120677   Click image for larger version

Name:	Tony-Otis.jpg
Views:	357
Size:	73.6 KB
ID:	120678   Click image for larger version

Name:	otisbelly.jpg
Views:	364
Size:	79.5 KB
ID:	120679  
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2020, 10:12 AM   #2129
Be Kind To Your Pets

Here's a few more kitty pictures of the squirts. They're a ton of fun and have made life mo betta the past week. Love these little guys!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Otisexplores2.jpg
Views:	352
Size:	16.3 KB
ID:	120716   Click image for larger version

Name:	Tonyexplores2.jpg
Views:	347
Size:	16.8 KB
ID:	120718   Click image for larger version

Name:	tonynap1.JPG
Views:	341
Size:	62.9 KB
ID:	120719   Click image for larger version

Name:	tonynap2.JPG
Views:	320
Size:	76.7 KB
ID:	120720   Click image for larger version

Name:	otisexplores.jpg
Views:	343
Size:	32.9 KB
ID:	120721  

Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2020, 06:41 PM   #2130
Ultrabanned

Glad they've got a home and you are all happy. Nothing better than new little buddies.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.