Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-10-2023, 08:45 PM  
MVP

2024 WR Class

Some interesting WRs in the upcoming class, who do you like?

1st - 2nd RD WR Targets:

Keon Coleman, FSU, 6-4, 215, 4.6
Emeka Egbuka, OH ST, 6-1, 205, 4.3
Adonai Mitchell, TX, 6-4, 195, 4.5
Troy Franklin, ORG, 6-3, 185, 4.41
Xavier Legette, SC, 6-1, 225, 4.29
Brian Thomas, LSU, 6-4, 205, 4.35
Xavier Worthy, TX, 6-1, 175, 4.22
Ja'Lynn Polk, WAS, 6-2, 205, 4.48
Johnny Wilson, FSU, 6-7, 235, 4.42
Branden Rice, USC, 6-3, 210, 4.38
Malachi Corley, WKU, 5-11, 200, 4.46
Jermain Burton, BAMA, 6-0, 195, 4.31

*This entire class is tall WTF?

Last edited by Couch-Potato; 03-24-2024 at 01:08 PM..
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-05-2024, 07:02 PM   #2461
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
There is such a varying opinion on these WR’s man. I get it’s one of the best classes ever but you would think there’s like 10 WR’s who could go in the first rd listening to different analyst

Coleman was once considered a top 15 pick, also left out on this list was Franklin. He might be right with his predictions.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-05-2024, 07:07 PM   #2462
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
Coleman was once considered a top 15 pick, also left out on this list was Franklin. He might be right with his predictions.
Franklin should be on that list instead of Legette IMO.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2024, 08:15 PM   #2463
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Franklin should be on that list instead of Legette IMO.
Teams will love Legette's tape and traits, imo. There is a good why behind the "one-year" wonder status. I expect he will go early second. Happy to be wrong and watch the Chiefs scoop him in the back half of the second if they don't.
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-05-2024, 09:41 PM   #2464
MVP

Apparently Puca only ran .05 faster than Coleman, but Keon had a better 10-yard split.
Old 04-06-2024, 12:33 AM   #2465
SuperBowl or bust

Does Keon Coleman have a chance to slide to us?

I think he or Kinsley have a really good chance to be the pick at 32 if we don’t move up or down too much.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2024, 11:12 AM   #2466
Comfortably Numb

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post

I think he or Kinsley have a really good chance to be the pick at 32 if we don’t move up or down too much.
I don't think Coleman will go in the first now, but who knows if some team was really on him early and likes him.

I would be disappointed if we took him at 32, especially if there were good tackles still on the board. Also would rather have Worthy/Mitchell/Franklin/McConkey than Coleman if they are there.
VAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-06-2024, 12:03 PM   #2467
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAChief View Post
I don't think Coleman will go in the first now, but who knows if some team was really on him early and likes him.

I would be disappointed if we took him at 32, especially if there were good tackles still on the board. Also would rather have Worthy/Mitchell/Franklin/McConkey than Coleman if they are there.
Only problem with that is Coleman has some star potential, might just be the guy that breaks out from this class.
Old 04-06-2024, 01:18 PM   #2468
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
Only problem with that is Coleman has some star potential, might just be the guy that breaks out from this class.
I like Coleman.

But the issue is I don't think he is as pro ready for his eventual role.

You hope he develops into a possession #1 WR. But there is a bit of risk here and you might have to wait a bit.

Would still prefer Coleman to Franklin who might be more ready but has less upside. Franklin is as exciting to me as a glass of skim milk.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2024, 01:24 PM   #2469
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post

I think there's more than a good chance he's there for us. I kind of have Carolina at 33 as a good fit for him. I question if he's a best fit in this particular offense. We move our guys around a lot and exchange their roles as well. If we didn't do that, I'd probably be higher on guys like him and Mitchell. I just don't see them as particularly great fits here. That doesn't mean they won't be good or even great WRs though. Both could end up spectacular.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-06-2024, 01:36 PM   #2470
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I think there's more than a good chance he's there for us. I kind of have Carolina at 33 as a good fit for him. I question if he's a best fit in this particular offense. We move our guys around a lot and exchange their roles as well. If we didn't do that, I'd probably be higher on guys like him and Mitchell. I just don't see them as particularly great fits here. That doesn't mean they won't be good or even great WRs though. Both could end up spectacular.
We moved Skyy Moore around a lot but that wasn't so great.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-06-2024, 01:54 PM   #2471
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
I like Coleman.

But the issue is I don't think he is as pro ready for his eventual role.

You hope he develops into a possession #1 WR. But there is a bit of risk here and you might have to wait a bit.

Would still prefer Coleman to Franklin who might be more ready but has less upside. Franklin is as exciting to me as a glass of skim milk.
I agree he's got room to grow at his age. I think kelce's our possession guy and would prefer a playmaking threat probably.
Old 04-06-2024, 02:43 PM   #2472
Suupraa Geniuuusss

We still think McConkey might fall to us?

Been watching his pro day tape and a couple highlight reels; this guy is going to be an immediate producer as an outside possession receiver. Great route runner, seems to already have a solid grasp of how to find the soft spots in zone and his route-running/footwork/craftiness make him a really good man-beater. Plus he's twitchy as hell. Should put up solid YAC numbers.

Watching him, he reminds a lot of Adam Thielen.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2024, 02:54 PM   #2473
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
We still think McConkey might fall to us?

Been watching his pro day tape and a couple highlight reels; this guy is going to be an immediate producer as an outside possession receiver. Great route runner, seems to already have a solid grasp of how to find the soft spots in zone and his route-running/footwork/craftiness make him a really good man-beater. Plus he's twitchy as hell. Should put up solid YAC numbers.

Watching him, he reminds a lot of Adam Thielen.
McConkey could be a #1 WR in a McVay offense in a Amen-Ra role.

I would take him and not think twice.
Old 04-06-2024, 02:58 PM   #2474
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
McConkey could be a #1 WR in a McVay offense in a Amen-Ra role.

I would take him and not think twice.

Yah, McVay and Shannahan almost definitely would turn this guy into the next Puca Nacua, production-wise. Dude is basically fully formed already.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2024, 03:35 PM   #2475
MVP

Quote:
We moved Skyy Moore around a lot but that wasn't so great.
A singular "failure" does not change the type of player Reid employs at the position. I can't stress that enough.

And I wouldn't even call Moore a failure because he's been every bit as productive as a guy like Demarcus Robinson was. Moore simply wasn't worth his draft position and then that is further compounded by the "what if" crowd. There are a bunch of what-if situations in every draft. The thing is, when Demarcus Robinson was sucking shit as a starter, he was given more of a pass because we had Tyreek opposite him and he was a 4th round pick.

If we were to swap Chenal and Moore's draft positions in the 2022 draft, would people be as negative about Moore as they are? I sincerely doubt it.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.