Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-29-2023, 08:39 AM  
Has a particular set of skills

***Official 2023 STL Cardinals Thread ***

2023 thread. Walker makes the roster. I'll update the rosters and opening day lineup when its official

2023 Opening Day Lineup
Spoiler!

2022 Opening Day roster.
Spoiler!

For the new Cardinal fans that joined the Planet since last year, here are some of the historical threads going back to 2006.

Last edited by BigRedChief; 03-30-2023 at 10:48 AM..
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-03-2023, 09:06 AM   #811
Politically Incorrect

My Pirates decided they don't like winning or being in 1st place so they shit the bed in true Pirate fashion.
20-8 to 39-44

19-36 in last 54 games. What a cluster ****.

Just when they got me back in, I jumped out.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2023, 12:44 PM   #812
In my youth i pray to keep

Should have left these kucks in England.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2023, 01:08 PM   #813
MVP

Waino is completely shot. His arm is baked
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-04-2023, 01:57 PM   #814
Now you've pissed me off!

This team is on pace to be the worst Cardinal team since the end of the war. The first World War.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2023, 02:03 PM   #815
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
Waino is completely shot. His arm is baked
I said in the Royals thread its shame seeing Greinke and Wainwright go out this way. Older I get the more I respect how Barry Sanders went out.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2023, 02:05 PM   #816

I don't know how he gets to 200 wins unless they bring him in in tie games to hopefully get one shutdown inning and vulture a few.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2023, 05:46 PM   #817

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
I said in the Royals thread its shame seeing Greinke and Wainwright go out this way. Older I get the more I respect how Barry Sanders went out.
Molina was done. But Pujols was still swinging a good bat. No one thought he’d get to 700 Home runs but he did. He could have came back. The Cardinals would have welcomed with open arms.

I’m glad he didn’t come back. He got one last chance to hit like he was in his prime again. It made me happy to see him turn the clock back one last time. I didn’t want him swinging at crap and embarrassing himself.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2023, 06:59 PM   #818

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
I don't know how he gets to 200 wins unless they bring him in in tie games to hopefully get one shutdown inning and vulture a few.
200 is off the table now.

Old 07-04-2023, 07:17 PM   #819
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
My Pirates decided they don't like winning or being in 1st place so they shit the bed in true Pirate fashion.
20-8 to 39-44

19-36 in last 54 games. What a cluster ****.

Just when they got me back in, I jumped out.
It is why I didn't believe or get excited during the hot start.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-05-2023, 10:13 AM   #820
Veteran

Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-05-2023, 05:36 PM   #821

Old 07-05-2023, 07:52 PM   #822
Perpetual Mediocrity

I just saw the Jordan Hicks error to end the game.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-05-2023, 08:21 PM   #823

Prime Ice Cube couldn't write a diss track savage enough for this team.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2023, 11:21 PM   #824

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Prime Ice Cube couldn't write a diss track savage enough for this team.
Bernie's twitter….

Bill DeWitt Jr. after firing Matheny b4 the 2018 All-Star break:

“In some places a winning record, or even .500, is even acceptable. Not with this city, not with this franchise, not with its history, and not with the fans."

What about now Bill? Who gets sacked?

More from DeWitt after he sacker Matheny on July 14, 2018:

"Continuity is desirable, but when it's not working, you feel like a change needs to be made,”

Bill, your team is 16 games under .500. What are you gonna do?

I’m not being a phony when I tell you that I like and respect DeWitt. But no major changes (plural) occur unless he wants them to. I’m holding Bill to what he said after firing Matheny nearly 5 years ago.

Are DeWitt’s standards that much lower now?
Old 07-05-2023, 11:28 PM   #825

After the SB v Tampa we all knew the #1 position we we needed was O-Line help. Complete overhaul needed.

We could all see that pitching was a dire need this year. Even if it all went perfect, it still wasn’t going to be enough. Mo and Dewitt did shit to improve the pitching. We reap what we sew. So why doesn’t everyone get fired for such incompetence?