Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-23-2019, 02:58 PM  
Special Teams ACE!!!

***OFFICIAL 2019 Chiefs Training Camp Thread***

In the meantime, this gem from Andy Reid's press conference today:

Last edited by RealSNR; 07-23-2019 at 05:44 PM..
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2019, 08:12 PM   #1456
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
Charlie McSuckindic can make this team at CB right now.

Anyway, too many pages per day on this thread to keep up with. Why don't you or Mr. Goodwrench send me a PM with a link when "single high" ever pulls something of note out of his ass, please.

Thanks!
Maybe you should just read through the thread.

Almost everyone across the board absolutely has gushed about the kid today.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2019, 08:18 PM   #1457
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
Here for the lazy dipshit who still can't figure out how to search, but still runs his mouth
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 08:19 PM   #1458
Shit

Another one somewhere talked about how good he's going to be as a single high.
Old 07-30-2019, 08:25 PM   #1459
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
I’m not sure I’ve laughed this hard at a tweet. Maybe ever. Certainly for a long time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Tag Jones for a year, tag/trade the following season when Mahomes' extension will fully kick in.

I think the Ravens and Colts showed in a big way that stars/scrubs ain't how you build a defense and that our cap dollars may be better served being spread out among various steady defenders instead of just throwing them all at a handful of elite defenders and hoping draft picks can fill around them.

And realistically we may end up having to tag/trade Jones this coming season, but if he has the leverage to do that, he'll also have the leverage to command something approaching the return we gave for Clark.

In that event, we'll be okay.
Not a popular opinion here. I merely proposed that we don’t sign him if he wants Donald money because he’s not Donald.

You would have thought I was Hitler.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2019, 08:39 PM   #1460
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I’m not sure I’ve laughed this hard at a tweet. Maybe ever. Certainly for a long time.

Not a popular opinion here. I merely proposed that we don’t sign him if he wants Donald money because he’s not Donald.

You would have thought I was Hitler.

Hitler wasn't a tight ass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 09:26 PM   #1461
testing ... 1, 2, 3

As an UDFA, I admit that Charlie McSuckindic started camp as a dark horse, but he has been coming on of late ...

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 09:32 PM   #1462
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post
As an UDFA, I admit that Charlie McSuckindic started camp as a dark horse, but he has been coming on of late ...

FAX
Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-30-2019, 09:41 PM   #1463
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post

FAX
Fax. CP Goat.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2019, 09:59 PM   #1464
Special Teams ACE!!!

Posters do a pretty good job of getting some of the important events of the practices into their own threads.

I fought against the training camp mega thread for years, but it's here to stay. So I've joined in. And it's kinda fun. I missed Sunday and the rookie days, but I've been around a lot the past couple days and we've had great discussions.

At the very least, these threads are no longer Alex bitchfests.

My recommendation to anybody who wants all the news and notes of today's practice neatly laid out for them? Go to chiefs.com or Arrowhead Pride and read their shit.

Sorry, but CP is a discussion board. We discuss news, but the news happens so fast, and in such small segments that it's not any one person's job to update the general populace. You may have to click around a bit to find tidbits. It's all there, but I'm sorry if CP can't tell you exactly what you need to know at the drop of a hat.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 10:18 PM   #1465
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
Here for the lazy dipshit who still can't figure out how to search, but still runs his mouth
Jasper BeDerp says what, boy?

How about we get him to run with the first team not scrub time with Heiny? We DID draft him in round two, not round six.

I know you'll be too ****ing stupid and obtuse to understand why that matters when you make that kind of investment, but maybe your girlfriend Brooke can come over and beat the reasoning of it in to your thick ****ing skull while I run my mouth some more waiting for our SECOND ROUND PICK to join the ones????

Aww yeah, I knows how much you loves having that fat bitch fill your head full of shit while you march around here regurgitating it out of that asshole you call a mouth, son. So give her a call; she has about 2 people responding to her tweets these days so I'm thinking there's plenty of time for you to join the strap-on action with her and her fat ass boyfriend.

Bon' Appetite!
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 4     Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 10:24 PM   #1466
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Posters do a pretty good job of getting some of the important events of the practices into their own threads.

I fought against the training camp mega thread for years, but it's here to stay. So I've joined in. And it's kinda fun. I missed Sunday and the rookie days, but I've been around a lot the past couple days and we've had great discussions.

At the very least, these threads are no longer Alex bitchfests.

My recommendation to anybody who wants all the news and notes of today's practice neatly laid out for them? Go to chiefs.com or Arrowhead Pride and read their shit.

Sorry, but CP is a discussion board. We discuss news, but the news happens so fast, and in such small segments that it's not any one person's job to update the general populace. You may have to click around a bit to find tidbits. It's all there, but I'm sorry if CP can't tell you exactly what you need to know at the drop of a hat.
Yeah, this.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2019, 10:32 PM   #1467
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
How about we get him to run with the first team not scrub time with Heiny? We DID draft him in round two, not round six.
It's only day six of camp, you know...

FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 10:41 PM   #1468
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorentinePogen View Post
It's only day six of camp, you know...

I didn't bill this kid as a saivor at single high nor did I drop a 2 on him, you know...

If he gets there great, but Spunky and the bitch want to get all butthurt because NO ONE scout-ranked this entire Safety class for single high excellence?

Yeah that's not on me.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2019, 12:18 AM   #1469
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Not a lot of talk about Sammy today ...

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2019, 12:44 AM   #1470
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post

Hitler wasn't a tight ass.

That’s fair.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.