Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-28-2021, 11:23 AM   #2
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I don't know how many of you guys are watching Bad Batch but last night's episode finally made the series relevant, which could have a major impact in the post-RotJ Star Wars lore, including the Book of Boba Fett, The Mandalorian and who knows what else.

It's a bummer that it took nine episodes to make watching it worthwhile, but I guess that's better than Resistance, which was awful from the start, so much so I stopped watching after 4 episodes.

For those of you not watching, I'll put the highlight in a spoiler tag.

Spoiler!
I've enjoyed Bad Batch for what it's been to this point - mostly nostalgia. But you're right, that was a big reveal and makes the show relevant going forward with the lore.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2021, 11:41 AM   #3
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I've enjoyed Bad Batch for what it's been to this point - mostly nostalgia. But you're right, that was a big reveal and makes the show relevant going forward with the lore.
It's almost as if Bad Batch is a prequel to The Book of Boba Fett.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2021, 12:13 PM   #4
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
What I really appreciate about Bad Batch is how nicely it's wrapping up The Clone Wars and expanding the lore.

They got really creative with it. It's just interesting to watch. I mean, meeting Captain Rex in a Republic cruiser graveyard? WOW.

And the abandoned cloning facility. Man, that could go anywhere. At first I thought it was going to be what eventually becomes Bespin.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2021, 12:34 PM   #5
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
What I really appreciate about Bad Batch is how nicely it's wrapping up The Clone Wars and expanding the lore.

They got really creative with it. It's just interesting to watch. I mean, meeting Captain Rex in a Republic cruiser graveyard? WOW.

And the abandoned cloning facility. Man, that could go anywhere. At first I thought it was going to be what eventually becomes Bespin.
I thought that was going to be a precursor to Snoke when I saw it.

And yeah, great touch with Rex. Also, I probably enjoyed the Moochie episode more than I should have, lol.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2021, 12:32 PM   #6
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I don't know how many of you guys are watching Bad Batch but last night's episode finally made the series relevant, which could have a major impact in the post-RotJ Star Wars lore, including the Book of Boba Fett, The Mandalorian and who knows what else.

It's a bummer that it took nine episodes to make watching it worthwhile, but I guess that's better than Resistance, which was awful from the start, so much so I stopped watching after 4 episodes.

For those of you not watching, I'll put the highlight in a spoiler tag.

Spoiler!
Can I watch just this episode without having to suffer through the rest? My son and I bailed after the first two.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 06-28-2021, 12:35 PM   #7
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
Can I watch just this episode without having to suffer through the rest? My son and I bailed after the first two.
Probably. There's a little bit of stuff that goes on that leads up to that episode, but you'll catch up quickly.
Old 06-27-2021, 09:12 PM   #8
Supporter

This is cool...

DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2021, 12:35 PM   #9
I'll be back.

I just hope they abandon any stupid Snoke ideas.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2021, 12:49 PM   #10
Supporter

Quote:
I just hope they abandon any stupid Snoke ideas.
This is a series about clones protecting another clone while cloning experiments are continuing.

It's also been revealed in the comics that Sidious started work on the Final Order fleet almost immediately after he created The Empire, which almost certainly means that he ordered his scientists to create clone bodies to transfer his consciousness at that time as well.

Like it or not, Snoke and the return of Sidious are canon and it appears as if Lucasfilm is doing everything they can to fill in that backstory.
Old 06-28-2021, 12:39 PM   #11
I'll be back.

It's also great to see Cade Bane again.

Can we roll in Hondo
Old 06-28-2021, 12:51 PM   #12
Supporter

Quote:
It's also great to see Cade Bane again.

Can we roll in Hondo
I won't be surprised if Hondo shows up at at some point in this particular series but I really want to see the live-action version of Hondo in one of the upcoming series.

The robotic Hondo at the Millennium Falcon ride is awesome.

Old 07-26-2021, 08:26 AM   #13
I'll be back.

Old 07-26-2021, 03:42 PM   #14
BAMF!

Quote:
**** yes they didn't **** up Thrawn. I assumed they would cast him, but you never know!
bowener has disabled reputation
Old 08-04-2021, 07:26 AM   #15
I'll be back.

My 2022 summer vacation is right on track.