Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-23-2020, 01:24 PM   #14491
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorce View Post
How long you got to find a place? And other important questions so I can judge you. Vodka or Gin, dry or dirty?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Our current contract is 45 days with our buyer, but they originally wanted 30. We're offering on a place today which already has/will receive multiple offers and is vacant, so we're offering them a 30 day close to strengthen the offer and because we know our buyer can do it on our end. We have no backup plan at this point though, as we're not terribly interested in any inventory we've currently seen. Been pretty cut throat here the last 6 weeks.

Kettle One vodka, dirty, 3 blue cheese olives. Not my first or dozenth choice, ever, but more of a nostalgia choice based on our first visit there after we relocated years ago. Not that they're not tasty.

I got the rigatoni because I've never ordered anything other than the homemade 8 finger cavatelli and wanted to try something different. While delish, the 8 finger is still where it's at.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-23-2020, 02:01 PM   #14492
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Our current contract is 45 days with our buyer, but they originally wanted 30. We're offering on a place today which already has/will receive multiple offers and is vacant, so we're offering them a 30 day close to strengthen the offer and because we know our buyer can do it on our end. We have no backup plan at this point though, as we're not terribly interested in any inventory we've currently seen. Been pretty cut throat here the last 6 weeks.

Kettle One vodka, dirty, 3 blue cheese olives. Not my first or dozenth choice, ever, but more of a nostalgia choice based on our first visit there after we relocated years ago. Not that they're not tasty.

I got the rigatoni because I've never ordered anything other than the homemade 8 finger cavatelli and wanted to try something different. While delish, the 8 finger is still where it's at.
Well good luck. We carried two mortgages on our move a year ago. Our house wasn't ready but we knew we were ready. We went to a few open houses just to figure out what we wanted square footage wise. Fell in love with one of the houses. Wound up making an offer that weekend and getting our old house ready for market. Took 3 months to get moved and get the old house ready, it sold in less than 48 hours.

As a Gin martini guy I have to judge a little but the blue cheese olives sound good.

Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-23-2020, 02:24 PM   #14493
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorce View Post
Well good luck. We carried two mortgages on our move a year ago. Our house wasn't ready but we knew we were ready. We went to a few open houses just to figure out what we wanted square footage wise. Fell in love with one of the houses. Wound up making an offer that weekend and getting our old house ready for market. Took 3 months to get moved and get the old house ready, it sold in less than 48 hours.

As a Gin martini guy I have to judge a little but the blue cheese olives sound good.

Thanks. I know this offer is a longshot for us. The property has a 2 car detached garage with a rooftop deck, which Chicago banned zoning of in 2015. So it has a ton of interest.

Feel like I had a bad experience with gin when I was much younger but am finding my way back to it, mostly through gin barrel aged beers that I've really been enjoying lately.

Back on topic somewhat, wife just made banana bread muffins with butterscotch chips. Ho lee shit, amazing combo of flavors.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 07:23 PM   #14494
Ultrabanned

It's ****ing spring boys! Fired the grill up and plan to keep it rolling all weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2020, 09:57 PM   #14495
Banned

anyone make some tasty homemade marinades for steaks?
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 02-28-2020, 10:15 PM   #14496
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
It's ****ing spring boys! Fired the grill up and plan to keep it rolling all weekend.

Smart man cooked veggies on one skewer and meat on others
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2020, 11:09 PM   #14497
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Smart man cooked veggies on one skewer and meat on others
i also normally do that, but ever since i got a ninja grill, it just cooks so perfectly all together and its not as large as a typical grill
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 02-29-2020, 11:20 AM   #14498
Cheat Death

Pork tamales rojo w/ egg for breakfast. Wife packed all our dishes so we're living the paper products life for the foreseeable future.

Old 02-29-2020, 11:33 AM   #14499
pie is never free

Easy peasy comfort food

Got a 3.67 pound angus chuck roast going in the oven later with red potatoes, baby carrots, vidalia onions, bay leaves and garlic

Sear the roast on all sides then throw everything into the pan, cover most of the way with beef broth, cover and cook on 275 for 3 1/2 hours... I’ll be eating on it for days
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-29-2020, 11:36 AM   #14500
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That’s beautiful, and hell yes on springs arrival... it’s sposed to be in the high 50s here most of next week, here’s hoping it just keeps climbing
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-29-2020, 11:51 AM   #14501
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorry View Post
anyone make some tasty homemade marinades for steaks?
Worcester sauce
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-29-2020, 11:55 AM   #14502
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Daddy Hinkles is some nice dress for a piece of red meat
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-29-2020, 01:15 PM   #14503
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Easy peasy comfort food

Got a 3.67 pound angus chuck roast going in the oven later with red potatoes, baby carrots, vidalia onions, bay leaves and garlic

Sear the roast on all sides then throw everything into the pan, cover most of the way with beef broth, cover and cook on 275 for 3 1/2 hours... I’ll be eating on it for days
I’m stealing this btw. Forgot I had some diced chuck roast in the freezer
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 09:50 PM   #14504
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
Daddy Hinkles is some nice dress for a piece of red meat
if you want to die today

Ingredients
Liquid Marinade: Water, Corn Syrup, Hydrolyzed Soy and Corn Protein, Vinegar, Salt, Caramel Coloring, and Citric Acid as a Preservative. Dry Marinade: Salt, Sugar, Garlic, Onion, Black Pepper, Paprika, Celery Seed, Red Pepper, Papain,

(Ingredients
Liquid Marinade: Water, Corn Syrup, Hydrolyzed Soy and Corn Protein, Vinegar, Salt, Caramel Coloring, and Citric Acid as a Preservative. Dry Marinade: Salt, Sugar, Garlic, Onion, Black Pepper, Paprika, Celery Seed, Red Pepper, Papain (cysteine protease enzyme), Soybean Oil and Calcium Silicate.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-01-2020, 10:32 AM   #14505
I'll be back.

There's a new restaurant down the street I want to try but...imagine paying $17 for this

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.