Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-05-2020, 01:19 PM  
I'll be back.

Madden 21

First look!

Cue the bitching!

Full vidya

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2020, 01:44 PM   #226
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
From what I can find online....their logo file names are logo1, logo2....etc.

They went in and deleted the Redskins logo and didn’t change anything. It’s missing a logo so now it’s just going to the next available one.

https://m.imgur.com/a/fs4ebHx
That's like basic coding.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2020, 02:24 PM   #227
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Quite a few of the uniforms during the loading screens are photoshopped, and they're abysmal.
They’re so bad that some look they were done with Paint.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Madden/comm...tm_name=iossmf
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2020, 08:11 AM   #228
Mahomes Dynasty

LOL....it's really a shame how EA has allowed this franchise to go to complete crap.

I miss the old PS2 days of Madden. 2007-2010 was the beginning of the slow death of Madden when the "next gen" consoles/games came out....and for the last decade, the game has been crap.

Somehow they (EA) managed to not screw up the NCAAF game, until the lawsuits took care of that etc.

Last edited by CoMoChief; 08-29-2020 at 08:16 AM..
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2020, 11:25 AM   #229
Everybody Lies.

5 years and you get the same bland, shitty, boring Super Bowl "celebration" every year.

The Super Bowl Celebration for Maddens 17-21 from r/Madden

lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2020, 11:30 AM   #230
Mahomes Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
5 years and you get the same bland, shitty, boring Super Bowl "celebration" every year.

The Super Bowl Celebration for Maddens 17-21 from r/Madden

Stuff like this I can look past...the animations, celebrations, fans in stands etc.

To me, that kinda stuff isn't important.

Gameplay/glitches, Franchise mode need to get A LOT better.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2020, 03:27 PM   #231
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
Stuff like this I can look past...the animations, celebrations, fans in stands etc.

To me, that kinda stuff isn't important.

Gameplay/glitches, Franchise mode need to get A LOT better.
It’s hard for me. I wanna feel the weight of a playoff game compared to a reg season non divisional/rivalry match up. I think strong presentation helps with that
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 08-29-2020, 03:45 PM   #232
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorry View Post
It’s hard for me. I wanna feel the weight of a playoff game compared to a reg season non divisional/rivalry match up. I think strong presentation helps with that
The only thing they have in this for the game is the opposing team looking sad when they are about to lose the Conference Championship.

Ironic, because you get NO celebration for winning ANY playoff game.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2020, 05:50 PM   #233
Supporter

https://youtu.be/p00PQDWxPIM

This guy is playing Face of the Franchise, is supposed to be playing the Chiefs. He ends up playing against his own team. Tampa vs Tampa
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2020, 08:40 PM   #234
'Tis my eye!

And he lost Tom Gronkowski for the playoffs. LOL
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2020, 04:47 AM   #235
The man you could post like.

I like the gameplay this year compared to the prior couple of years. Just too damn bad they were so lazy with the only mode I'm interested in.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2020, 07:07 PM   #236
Supporter

#NFLdropEA
SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.
Old 08-30-2020, 10:14 PM   #237
Most Valuable Villain

https://www.reddit.com/r/Madden/comm...tm_name=iossmf
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2020, 10:25 PM   #238
Choco Favre

I don't even have words for this game anymore from r/Madden

New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2020, 10:31 PM   #239
'Tis my eye!

Some of this shit is hilarious.
Old 08-30-2020, 10:32 PM   #240
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
I can't wait to watch the Seahacks take on the Tennessee Vikings this year.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.