Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-25-2024, 09:24 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Xavier Worthy Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-25-2024 at 10:29 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2024, 09:52 AM   #751
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Rice is too high if we assume he's probably sitting down 4-6 games.

I personally think Brown is too low. Worthy should be about right.
Yeah thats based on the assumption they play 17 games.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2024, 09:53 AM   #752
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
This kid tracked over-the-shoulder deep balls and ran better routes at 18 years old than Hardman can after a half decade in the NFL. Anyone insinuating that Worthy is another Mecole doesn’t know their ass from a hole in the ground in terms of football.

This thread will get bumped for the next 15 years, just to laugh at the clowns who dissed this pick.
Worthy's ability to consistently catch over-the-shoulder balls is what really excites me. Who is the last Chiefs receiver that excelled at that skill? MVS had to completely pirouette on every deep pass because he could not catch the ball unless he was facing it. Another poster noted that there did not seem to be as many elite over-the-shoulder receivers as in the past, and I agree.

Once on the same mental page as Mahomes, Worthy is going to really excel at the broken-down, extended plays because of his tracking ability. Patrick really CAN air it out and have someone that can find and run under it. I'm crazy excited for it.

Combine this pick with Suamataia and I couldn't be happier. I would have been ok with picking Kingsley at 32 and can't believe our fortune to get him at the end of the second round. Elite size and athletic ability. Just turned 21 with a ceiling that hasn't even been scratched. Suamataia needs a little more coaching up and to continue to grow into his body. But by 2025 he will be be a good starter and by his third year he will be a monster (he will then only be 23 years old). Plus, he now has my favorite Chiefs name to say out loud since Dan Saleaumua!

I think we got an above-average starter at receiver and the centerpiece of our future offensive line with the first two picks. Anything additional from this draft is gravy. My preference would be IOL and RB with the remaining picks. But I'm going to walk away from this weekend smiling regardless.
Wallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2024, 10:22 AM   #753
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

I'm catching more highlights today and what X and Hollywood are going to do for our tackles is going to be next level.

They're both fast enough that if their chemistry is right with Patrick, he can throw it up 35-50 yards downfield within a couple seconds of the snap and they'll do the rest. Tackles don't have to hold up forever.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2024, 10:30 AM   #754
Sexiest Athlete

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Receiving yards prediction

Rice 1,100 yards
Kelce 900 yards
Worthy 700 yards
Brown 699 yards
Watson 325 yards
I think you're a bit low on a lot of those stats; that is shaping up to being Mahomes' worst season ever if that prediction is true.
Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2024, 10:35 AM   #755
MVP

WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2024, 10:37 AM   #756
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delano View Post
Dude can’t even manage his chronic health condition with a great medical team’s support at Texas. Of course pro teams had the logical perception he isn’t mature or passionate or the face of a franchise. I see kids managing their diabetes with tools widely available and this adult with he best resources at his fingertips can’t do it. The Diabetes is just an excuse for being a shit person or he’s a lazy, unmotivated, waste of talent. Either way - most GMs didn’t want him.

Fact is, you were wrong. Experts with actual NFL jobs didn’t think he was an ‘alpha’.
You new to this draft thing or you have the memory of a goldfish.

Chris Godwin
AJ Brown
DK Metcalf
Deebo Samuel
Tee Higgins
Michael Pittman
Davonte Adams
Terry McLaurin

All currently playing and not drafted in the 1st.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-27-2024, 10:41 AM   #757
MVP

Both Worthy and Kingsley: nearly zero injury history. Worthy had that broken hand and once sprained an ankle and it caused him to miss zero games.

Kingsley reported zero injuries. Lmao so much better than sitting here talking myself into Mims.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2024, 12:53 PM   #758
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
You new to this draft thing or you have the memory of a goldfish.

Chris Godwin
AJ Brown
DK Metcalf
Deebo Samuel
Tee Higgins
Michael Pittman
Davonte Adams
Terry McLaurin

All currently playing and not drafted in the 1st.
You’ve moved on from the diabetes argument to … what exactly is the point of your post?
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2024, 01:00 PM   #759
MVP

Now list all the WRs drafted in not-the-first that aren't doin shit in the league
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-27-2024, 01:04 PM   #760
Pessimistically optimistic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
Hurray! Now he can drink!

.....but uh, do so responsibly. Please.
MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2024, 01:16 PM   #761
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
Adonai Mitchell had some weird stuff swirling around him. So apparently he’s a type 1 diabetic who doesn’t control his blood sugar properly and when he goes low he comes across as abrasive.

Can a billion dollar organization help him with that?
It's a little different than that.

And there's a good number of people that get violent when their blood sugar gets wonky. I think the issue was his "It's who I am - you get the good with the bad" kind of attitude.

And that is not a direct quote but more of a summation of the feelings people walked away from conversations with him had. It could have been people interpreted his words wrong or he could be a selfish POS that doesn't care if he hurts the people around him. It wouldn't be the first time false info was leaked to tank a guy - but a lot of teams sure seemed to consider it.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2024, 01:20 PM   #762
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2024, 01:25 PM   #763
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delano View Post
You’ve moved on from the diabetes argument to … what exactly is the point of your post?

I can't spell it out for you in crayon.

You have no idea what you are looking at.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-27-2024, 01:29 PM   #764
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post

And there's a good number of people that get violent when their blood sugar gets wonky. I think the issue was his "It's who I am - you get the good with the bad" kind of attitude.

And that is not a direct quote but more of a summation of the feelings people walked away from conversations with him had. It could have been people interpreted his words wrong or he could be a selfish POS that doesn't care if he hurts the people around him. It wouldn't be the first time false info was leaked to tank a guy - but a lot of teams sure seemed to consider it.

I don't care about feelings. All I can look at are his games. He went in the 2nd so the feelings obviously did not change much except for the fact that this year's 2nd round guys looked like teams were just grabbing system fits and style preferences.
Old 04-27-2024, 01:46 PM   #765
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post

You understand who you're arguing with?
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote