Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-15-2019, 02:33 PM  
Special Teams ACE!!!

Frank Clark ****ing sucks

Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2019, 04:11 PM   #2776
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
No, it was more than Billay. Not taking about that idiot.
Yeah keep my name out of your mouth **** boy
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 04:12 PM   #2777
I'll be back.

Quote:
I got so much shit for simply giving Veach credit for this signing after the first few weeks.
you are the kingiest pussy of this place next to king pussy

shut the **** up
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 04:14 PM   #2778
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post

shut the **** up
Boo hoo. Boo hoo hoo. I'm not watching this week :''''(

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=326052
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2019, 04:25 PM   #2779

That was the first game where the Chiefs really got their values worth out of Clark. The Broncos and Chargers games were fantastic, but we didn't bring him in to kick the shit out of inferior competition. Now he's bringing it against contenders, and he's only getting better as we head for the playoffs. Great to see.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2019, 04:27 PM   #2780
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post

shut the **** up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Boo hoo. Boo hoo hoo. I'm not watching this week :''''(

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=326052
I want to make one thing clear. My lack of faith has everything to do with the feeling of this team being cursed and nothing to do with my faith in our GM/HC/QB/DC etc. So I don’t see how any of this is relevant to my post.

And I still won’t believe this team is going to win a SB until they actually do for that reason.

And Clay, you have no room to talk after your initial takes on Mahomes amongst the long list of other things. To say you live in a glass house would be an understatement.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2019, 04:32 PM   #2781

Quote:
I want to make one thing clear. My lack of faith has everything to do with the feeling of this team being cursed and nothing to do with my faith in our GM/HC/QB/DC etc. So I don’t see how any of this is relevant to my post.

And I still won’t believe this team is going to win a SB until they actually do for that reason.

And Clay, you have no room to talk after your initial takes on Mahomes amongst the long list of other things. To say you live in a glass house would be an understatement.
So your prevailing opinion of the team is based on superstition. Okay then.
Old 12-09-2019, 04:59 PM   #2782
I'll be back.

Quote:
what? apples to oranges

evaluating draft prospects vs being a complete pussy week in week out over this team's struggles this year

smh
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2019, 05:07 PM   #2783
Why so serious?

Quote:
I want to make one thing clear. My lack of faith has everything to do with the feeling of this team being cursed
Seek professional help.

(And I don’t mean Lady Cleo.)
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2019, 05:14 PM   #2784
Inmem 2.0

Clay will smack the fire out of you S Taylor
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2019, 05:18 PM   #2785
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Seek professional help.

(And I don’t mean Lady Cleo.)
You new to the Chiefs? Been here awhile? Because any fan whose seen this franchise for a long period of time knows he’s right.

And Mahomes doesn’t change that unfortunately (see last year)
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2019, 05:21 PM   #2786

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
You new to the Chiefs? Been here awhile? Because any fan whose seen this franchise for a long period of time knows he’s right.

And Mahomes doesn’t change that unfortunately (see last year)
No, there's not a magical football fairy that decided "**** the Chiefs in particular."
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 05:46 PM   #2787
I'll be back.

edit rough cut done

time to apply effects and then slip holthus sizable king dick into the edit
Old 12-09-2019, 05:52 PM   #2788
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
No, there's not a magical football fairy that decided "**** the Chiefs in particular."
I thought we decided his name was Bob Kraft?
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2019, 06:39 PM   #2789
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Do the Chargers not seemed cursed when it comes to injuries?

I hate to use the word cursed, but how else do you describe shitty luck year after year?

We’re unlucky. Is that better?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2019, 07:07 PM   #2790
Andy Reid Supporter

Meanwhile...

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.