Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-09-2018, 02:54 PM  
Most Valuable Villain

Bucs give Mike Evans 5 year, $82.5 million extension

Per NFL.com

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are locking in wide receiver Mike Evans for the long term.

Evans has agreed to a five-year, $82.5 million deal with the Buccaneers, a source informed of the situation told NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport. It includes $55 million in guarantees and a $16.5 million per-year average.

The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2024, 12:01 PM   #31
Stroking to the SB Champs!

That dude will be 31 at the start of the '24 season. He's been a phenomenal player and I have no doubt he'll continue to play at a high level for another year or maybe 2, but I struggle buying high on the backend of this guys career. With our other needs, I don't see it.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2024, 12:02 PM   #32
Choco Favre

Would rather have Chris Jones
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2024, 12:06 PM   #33
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
That dude will be 31 at the start of the '24 season. He's been a phenomenal player and I have no doubt he'll continue to play at a high level for another year or maybe 2, but I struggle buying high on the backend of this guys career. With our other needs, I don't see it.
People aren't ****ing getting it. "The Patriots got guys at the back end of their careers all the time!"

Yeah. At deep discounts.

The Chiefs have only ever paid a fair market price for an old guy once during this tenure, and that was Carlos Dunlap. And he was for 1 year.

Let the Bills give this chump a 4 year deal. They love doing that shit. Because they're desperate.

We're not desperate.

Pass.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2024, 12:06 PM   #34
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
We need to be good for the rest of Kelces usefulness. After that is our quasi rebuild. Pay Evans or someone like him now. 3peat or bust. This isnt that easy.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2024, 12:07 PM   #35
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
We need to be good for the rest of Kelces usefulness. After that is our quasi rebuild. Pay Evans or someone like him now. 3peat or bust. This isnt that easy.
Or we could just kind of... y'know...not do that. And still 3peat.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2024, 12:11 PM   #36
I don’t care for Auburn

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Or we could just kind of... y'know...not do that. And still 3peat.
MINIMUM 8 PEAT, BOB.
RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2024, 12:15 PM   #37
In Search of a Life

Was gonna ask for this stuff to go to a new thread or something until I saw who bumped and well lol nvm
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-19-2024, 12:16 PM   #38
Suupraa Geniuuusss

I read that if they (TB) can get him signed before the end of business today, they save something like $7-$10 million for the 2024 cap. So I guess we'll see if Evans wants to be a Buc or not by the end of today.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2024, 12:16 PM   #39
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Rice's development has really really cooled me desires to see Evans in a Chiefs jersey.

Don't get me wrong, I'd still love to see it. I think he's perfect opposite of Rice. I just don't know if its necessary anyone. The only way this is possible is if we keep Jones and tag and trade Sneed. So a lot needs to happen first, and while I don't see how Tampa Bay can tag him when they are already paying Godwin, but they could keep Evans and cut Godwin, which frankly is what I'd do if I were them. Lot of dead cap, but Evans means way to that team than Godwin does, just don't see how you pay Baker, Godwin AND Evans.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-19-2024, 12:19 PM   #40
Choco Favre

Paying that much to a 31-year-old seems very unlikely for Bart Vitorach
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2024, 12:21 PM   #41
Generational Player

It depends on price.

If he is willing to play on what DHop took last year for a 2 year deal or in that ballpark, sure.

If he wants to be paid over 20 I just sign Mooney and move up for Keon Coleman.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-19-2024, 12:22 PM   #42
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Paying that much to a 31-year-old seems very unlikely for Bart Vitorach
Chiefs are not spending a dime on the WR room once we cut MVS, so I'd gladly pay a dude like Evan's between 15-18M a year for three years.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-19-2024, 12:25 PM   #43
Beyond the Rapids

We need another JuJu-like signing. Someone who's sure-handed and can reliably generate a 1st down on a 3rd down play. Spending a lot of cash or giving more than 2 years to a guy who's on the back side of his career doesn't seem like the right thing to do. If Evans wants to make it work with us then great, but I'd rather sign someone else and spend the savings between Jones and Sneed
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2024, 12:26 PM   #44
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
We need another JuJu-like signing. Someone who's sure-handed and can reliably generate a 1st down on a 3rd down play. Spending a lot of cash or giving more than 2 years to a guy who's on the back side of his career doesn't seem like the right thing to do. If Evans wants to make it work with us then great, but I'd rather sign someone else and spend the savings between Jones and Sneed
I think they sign a cost-effective receiver like Tyler Boyd.
Old 02-19-2024, 12:27 PM   #45
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
Chiefs are not spending a dime on the WR room once we cut MVS, so I'd gladly pay a dude like Evan's between 15-18M a year for three years.
I'd.....I'd rather give it to Hollywood Brown as wild as that sounds.

I like Evans, dude is awesome but I also don't think there's a chance in hell he signs for less than 25 per year.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.