Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-21-2023, 05:53 PM  
Banned

The Bills take the AFC this seasom

Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 09-16-2023, 10:53 AM   #781
Would an idiot do that?

A couple of those now have close to a thousand views... wonder if they're getting shared somewhere (I assume HP would be giving me credit, since he wouldn't want to take credit for them ).
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2023, 11:11 AM   #782
I'll be back.

I would never post such low quality trash with my name on it.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2023, 11:18 AM   #783
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic View Post
I disagree, the Lamar simps continue to put the blame on everyone else but Lamar. They still crow about his MVP season which was three ****ing years ago. Allen at least has the physical tools and accuracy of a top QB but I question his current decision making skills. Lamar simps still insist that he’s revolutionizing the game.
4 years ago, actually.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2023, 11:29 AM   #784
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Heh, that's the intended style... it's more or less squigglevision, I like the hastily-made effect (because they were hastily made).... especially on the bus, where it looks like they're moving to the motions of the bus.

And shit, I don't got time to create the art that you do, much less I'm using gimp and kdenlive, FFS.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2023, 11:31 AM   #785
I'll be back.

No worries fren, I appreciate them and will use them without credit in future.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2023, 11:31 AM   #786
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic View Post
I disagree, the Lamar simps continue to put the blame on everyone else but Lamar. They still crow about his MVP season which was three ****ing years ago. Allen at least has the physical tools and accuracy of a top QB but I question his current decision making skills. Lamar simps still insist that he’s revolutionizing the game.
Not that I really follow sports media much, but I haven't really heard of Lamar lately, in the past season or two. Seems like Allen and Burrow have taken that spotlight for the most part, at least until the Ravens beat some shitty team in the playoffs again.

Granted, we no longer have KChiefs1 posting reeruned QB ratings every week, so I might be out of the loop.
Old 09-16-2023, 11:51 AM   #787
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by baitism View Post
Bills will lose to the Raiders. They were an Aaron Rogers injury away from missing the playoffs.

Seriously doubt BUF loses to LVR.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2023, 11:59 AM   #788
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Seriously doubt BUF loses to LVR.
Realistically, you're probably right, but that team is spiraling. I wouldn't be surprised if they lose a close one because of a bone headed play or two
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2023, 12:04 PM   #789
Stay down bitch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Not that I really follow sports media much, but I haven't really heard of Lamar lately, in the past season or two. Seems like Allen and Burrow have taken that spotlight for the most part, at least until the Ravens beat some shitty team in the playoffs again.

Granted, we no longer have KChiefs1 posting reeruned QB ratings every week, so I might be out of the loop.
Lamar fanboys and Ravens fans on social media are insufferable. I’ve never seen anything like it. It’s never Lamar’s fault when something goes wrong, it’s always due to him not being surrounded by enough talent. Whenever he makes a great play, they’ll post a GIF of it and say that if Mahomes did it the media would spend two weeks talking about it. They’re every bit of annoying as Lebron fanboys.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2023, 12:06 PM   #790
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
Realistically, you're probably right, but that team is spiraling. I wouldn't be surprised if they lose a close one because of a bone headed play or two

It's possible, just not very likely. At least not against LVR, a team that has a long tradition of effing up games, especially in 'must win' type situations.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2023, 12:53 PM   #791
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Excellent use of irony.
rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 09-16-2023, 01:03 PM   #792
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
Excellent use of irony.
I get that you’re trying to suck up in order to fit in, but could you go do that in another thread.

You’re sucking them off so hard there is bound to be Chiefs jizz everywhere.
JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 09-16-2023, 01:05 PM   #793
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
Realistically, you're probably right, but that team is spiraling.
Only 4 total losses in their last 22 regular season games…. but they’re spiraling. Lol you guys crack me up.
Old 09-16-2023, 01:10 PM   #794
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustDiqLix View Post
Only 4 total losses in their last 22 regular season games…. but they’re spiraling. Lol you guys crack me up.
Look at the turnovers...and no you don't get to take away the playoff games...Miami 3rd string QB feasted and the Bengals blew you out
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2023, 01:13 PM   #795
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother View Post
Miami 3rd string QB feasted and the Bengals blew you out
40% passing with a 23 QBR, 1 TD, and 2 INT’s is “feasting”?