Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-02-2020, 01:09 PM   #26611
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Yes. 4 more therapists (6 total now) and a total of 5 nurses.
All positive?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2020, 01:09 PM   #26612
I love your mom

Quote:
I’m thinking of having one, single beer this afternoon due to KCChiefsfan88’s posts and literature on the benefits of alcohol.

Thoughts?
Make sure it has no sugar , but it also won’t have any alcohol though.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2020, 01:10 PM   #26613
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
All positive?
Yes, those are the positives out of 15 total therapists and close to 30 nurses.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2020, 01:11 PM   #26614
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Yes, those are the positive out of 15 total therapists and close to 30 nurses.
All asymptomatic?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2020, 01:14 PM   #26615
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
All asymptomatic?
No. Here’s the run down of the positives.

2 therapists have been feeling terrible for 7+ days, one went to ER for IV fluids (she’s 26 years old), 3 have no symptoms and 1 has mild headache and body aches. Of the nurses 1 is on day 10 still feeling horrible, 1 mild cold like symptoms, 2 no symptoms and 1 in the hospital (she’s 66 years old).
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2020, 01:15 PM   #26616
In Search of a Life

Quote:
No. Here’s the run down of the positives.

2 therapists have been feeling terrible for 7+ days, one went to ER for IV fluids (she’s 26 years old), 3 have no symptoms and 1 has mild headache and body aches. Of the nurses 1 is on day 10 still feeling horrible, 1 mild cold like symptoms, 2 no symptoms and 1 in the hospital (she’s 6) years old).
Damn.

So like, 1 of them would meet the threshold for testing?
Old 05-02-2020, 01:29 PM   #26617
Forever Royal

Not sure if this one has been posted yet. Another correctional facility results.

https://www.newschannel5.com/news/mo...e-for-covid-19

Quote:
The Tennessee Department of Correction confirmed the positive cases on Friday. Out of the 2,450 total tests, more than 1,300 staff and inmates tested positive.

According to the state, analysis of the test results confirmed that 98% of those who tested positive are asymptomatic.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-02-2020, 01:31 PM
petegz28
This message has been deleted by petegz28.
Old 05-02-2020, 01:45 PM   #26618
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Mild sore throat last night and some nasal congestion this morning. It passed by 9 am and I feel fine. Worked out lifting weights 1 hour and walked 2.5 miles. Swimming this afternoon.

I’m on day 8 since exposure.
Read about this chick who drinks semen smoothies and she hasnt been sick for 3 years. I'd be willing to help you LMK
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2020, 01:50 PM   #26619
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
It’s ridiculous to think nothing can open up until a vaccine comes out.
Where in any of that did I mention not being able to open til a vaccine comes out? I specifically said better testing. You do understand a vaccine and testing are 2 different things right?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2020, 01:51 PM   #26620
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Read about this chick who drinks semen smoothies and she hasnt been sick for 3 years. I'd be willing to help you LMK
You been reading your Mom’s diary again?
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2020, 02:01 PM   #26621
Forever Royal

Quote:
Where in any of that did I mention not being able to open til a vaccine comes out? I specifically said better testing. You do understand a vaccine and testing are 2 different things right?

You don’t like a position being wrongly attributed to you? I assumed you would be okay with that using straw men arguments given you keep just accusing Pete of wanting to just open everything back up and attacking him for that position which he has repeatedly said is not his position.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2020, 02:04 PM   #26622
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
You don’t like a position being wrongly attributed to you? I assumed you would be okay with that using straw men arguments given you keep just accusing Pete of wanting to just open everything back up and attacking him for that position which he has repeatedly said is not his position.
He has called for opening everything back up. Just the other day he called Kansas Citys 10/10/10 plan a business killer because it doesnt open everything up. Hes also said masks dont work.

It's obvious you have reading comprehension issues none of those were my words I've shared his posts it's all there.

Pete is a strange hill to die on but you do you boo.
Old 05-02-2020, 02:06 PM   #26623
Forever Royal

Quote:
He has called for opening everything back up. Just the other day he called Kansas Citys 10/10/10 plan a business killer because it doesnt open everything up. Hes also said masks dont work.

It's obvious you have reading comprehension issues none of those were my words I've shared his posts it's all there.

Pete is a strange hill to die on but you do you boo.

Post them. It’s really annoying in here when people don’t read posts instead respond to the poster based on their feelings of said poster. Masks have nothing to do with this point about you accusing him of wanting to open everything up yet I’m the one with reading comprehension issues?
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2020, 02:08 PM   #26624
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Post them. It’s really in here when people don’t read posts instead respond to the poster. Masks have nothing to do with this.
Go to the User CP and learn how to use the search function. I'm not doing the work for someone who's trying to be obtuse.
Old 05-02-2020, 02:23 PM   #26625
Forever Royal

Quote:
Go to the User CP and learn how to use the search function. I'm not doing the work for someone who's trying to be obtuse.

You think it’s obtuse to differentiate between “open everything back up” and open things up slowly and limit the most at risk groups (his general position which is obvious)? That’s you not reading his posts and just responding to the poster which is the whole point. Hopefully you’ve learned a lesson here though.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote