Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-14-2022, 03:38 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Rank the edge rushers

Surprised nobody has done this yet. Who are your top 10 edge rushers for this team?

Yes you can start the list with guys we clearly can’t get
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2022, 11:20 AM   #31
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
That all depends on who they took at 29, 30 and 50....and then what edge they took at 62.

Throw up some scenarios and I'll tell you if I had broken my TV by that point.
Here's a few I was thinking could happen

1-26. Devonte Wyatt, DT, Georgia (KC 1-29, 4-135, 7-251 for TEN 1-26)
1-30. George Pickens, WR, Georgia
2-38. Jalen Pitre, S, Baylor (KC 2-50, 3-103, 23 5th for NYJ 2-38)

1-29. George Pickens, WR, Georgia
1-30. Jalen Pitre S, Baylor
2-50. Kyler Gordon, CB, Washington

1-30. Travis Jones, DT, Connecticut
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-15-2022, 11:22 AM   #32
Colorado Chief Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
How would you guys feel if KC didn't take an edge until 62?
Id be really surprised. I guess it would depend on what they did with the first three picks? Did they trade all three to move up? Wouldnt like that and be even more disappointed that we had to wait until 62 to pick an Edge.

If they were able to get say Kyle Hamilton, Burks and Pickens with the first three, I would understand having to wait on the Edge.

I guess I just cant see them waiting that long for our biggest need?
chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-15-2022, 11:22 AM
TambaBerry
This message has been deleted by TambaBerry. Reason: Wrong thread
Old 04-15-2022, 11:23 AM   #33
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:

Who's the edge at 62?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2022, 11:25 AM   #34
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Who's the edge at 62?
Haven't come to terms with him being available or not but I was thinking Drake Jackson.

If not, Sam Williams.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-15-2022, 11:26 AM   #35
Colorado Chief Fan

Quote:

While those are pretty good, we have neglected our biggest need. Like Franchise said, who did we get at 62?
chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-15-2022, 11:27 AM   #36
'Tis my eye!

I like Drake Jackson a lot at 62. Would be a fine pick there.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2022, 11:27 AM   #37
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Haven't come to terms with him being available or not but I was thinking Drake Jackson.

If not, Sam Williams.
I think if you wait until 62 for Jackson or Williams....then one of those first 3 picks has to be used on a DT. This defensive line needs more than just one pick out of the first four.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2022, 11:28 AM   #38
Colorado Chief Fan

Quote:

If not, Sam Williams.
I like both of those guys, thats something I could live with.

Pretty risky waiting that long though.
Old 04-15-2022, 11:38 AM   #39
MVP

I keep looking at Wyatt, Pickens, and Pitre as the 3 the Chiefs could really want. They've met with Pickens and Wyatt at the Combine and on 30 visits. There was chatter about smoke around Pitre around the combine and he's as close to a Mathieu clone as it gets but he's a bit bigger and models some of his game after him.

I think they'd have to get up a bit for Wyatt but I've come off going to 21. I think it's more like get in front of GB at 28. I'd be more inclined to think they'd wait for Pickens than Pitre after thinking about it a bit. Also think Williams is there in 3.

so, what if it was:

1-30. Jalen Pitre, S, Baylor
2-38. George Pickens, WR, Georgia (KC 2-50, 3-103, 23 5th for NYJ 2-38)
2-62. Drake Jackson, DE, USC
3-94. Sam Williams, DE, Ole Miss
4-121. Erik Ezukanma, WR, Texas Tech
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2022, 11:41 AM   #40
MVP

Quote:
I keep looking at Wyatt, Pickens, and Pitre as the 3 the Chiefs could really want. They've met with Pickens and Wyatt at the Combine and on 30 visits. There was chatter about smoke around Pitre around the combine and he's as close to a Mathieu clone as it gets but he's a bit bigger and models some of his game after him.

I think they'd have to get up a bit for Wyatt but I've come off going to 21. I think it's more like get in front of GB at 28. I'd be more inclined to think they'd wait for Pickens than Pitre after thinking about it a bit. Also think Williams is there in 3.

so, what if it was:

If you want a Mathieu clone check out Marcus Jones of Houston
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-15-2022, 11:52 AM   #41
Colorado Chief Fan

Quote:

so, what if it was:

Thats damn good!

I would be so nervous waiting that long for Edge but if it happened, Genius!
Old 04-15-2022, 12:29 PM   #42
In Search of a Life

Quote:

so, what if it was:

I am very high on Pitre for our secondary, but was thinking we could get him at 50, or possibly even 62. Is he making a late push up the draft boards?

But yes, that looks amazing!
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-15-2022, 05:13 PM   #43
Veteran

Wow. Love this guy. I hope he isn’t a head case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I like Williams as much as anyone. I think he’s a day 1 impact player.

Look at how much trouble he gave Charles Cross?

kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-15-2022, 05:28 PM   #44
Veteran

I love this group. Really talented and deep class. I prefer the long armed guys. Short arms scare me. Here’s my favorite guys for the value. And I’d add Michael clemons at the bottom too.

7. D. Ojabo
8. A. Ebiketie
9. D. Jackson
10. S. Williams
13. K. Enagbare

Michael clemons, take a look at this video. He’s 6’5” 270 almost 35” arms and can run.

https://youtu.be/iYTTxgwfgmM

Quote:
1. A. Hutchinson
2. K. Thibodeaux
3. T. Walker
4. J. Johnson
5. G. Karlaftis
6. B. Mafe
7. D. Ojabo
8. A. Ebiketie
9. D. Jackson
10. S. Williams
11. L. Hall
12. C. Thomas
13. K. Enagbare
14. A. Barno
15. M. Sanders

Wasn't quite sure where to slot Ojabo. I just think he's an aside to the board dependent upon what they've done up to that point. I just can't fathom they'll take him as their first stab at ER but might take him if they've already locked one up.
kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-16-2022, 03:33 PM   #45
Andy Reid Supporter

Ebeketie is so underrated

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.