Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-03-2015, 03:48 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

What are you Smoking/Grilling/BBQ'ing this weekend?

What are you up to this weekend?

I finally gave up on my smoker and decided to get a new smoker. I went with a bigger model but less tech. Yes, its a cheater electric smoker. My 3rd one. I need more space to cook, I don't need help getting my smoke and temp right.

I've also never used injection for flavor except for pork butt or other big cuts of meat. I decided to give it a try. I developed my own injection. Basically like the other recipes you have out on the internet but I'm putting the rub in the injection and using sirracchi.

Full results not in yet but my son and I think its the best sausage we have ever had.

No sauce. Marinated the meat overnight. Injected the meat. Slow cooked the ribs and chicken. Baste it with a combo of butter and apple juice. Using a combination of Apple, Mesquite, Cherry and Hickory wood.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	11539678_10205518593098849_7496287094654554585_n.jpg
Views:	6946
Size:	58.7 KB
ID:	110157   Click image for larger version

Name:	11204917_10205518655060398_84193330748835473_n.jpg
Views:	6520
Size:	107.7 KB
ID:	110158   Click image for larger version

Name:	11403311_10205518654740390_5737794009802538289_n.jpg
Views:	6881
Size:	92.7 KB
ID:	110159   Click image for larger version

Name:	11060263_10205518594938895_5571454432064515726_n.jpg
Views:	6773
Size:	86.7 KB
ID:	110160  
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2022, 08:26 AM   #2971
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Not sure why any y'all up at this hour but I'm killing time nursing this 16lb big boy

LFG

Spoiler!
Slut!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2022, 08:27 AM   #2972
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Mine are poverty ends out of a chuck roast (actually 2 chuck ..steaks? WTF grocery store?).

But god they're good.

My wife is in love. .... With the ends, not me

OUTSTANDING!!!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-23-2022, 12:36 AM   #2973
In Search of a Life

suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2022, 01:39 PM   #2974
Ultrabanned

Finally feels like spring. Chuck roast on for some ends

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2022, 05:45 PM   #2975
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post

That looks very good
markdis Loves all of Deberg's threads.markdis Loves all of Deberg's threads.markdis Loves all of Deberg's threads.
Old 03-13-2022, 05:59 PM   #2976
Ultrabanned

Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2022, 06:45 PM   #2977
In Search of a Life

Quote:

I did one yesterday. Shoulda went to Sam's and got a real sized one.

Did a twin pack of small ones from PC. Too small and got dry. RIP
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-13-2022, 06:51 PM   #2978
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
I did one yesterday. Shoulda went to Sam's and got a real sized one.

Did a twin pack of small ones from PC. Too small and got dry. RIP
I got tired of Hyvees shit with them and now I just get them from Costco
Old 03-13-2022, 06:55 PM   #2979
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I got tired of Hyvees shit with them and now I just get them from Costco
I wish that I did the same. I had to pull them early because I was concerned it would be completely dry.

Was just sort of dry and chewy because it wasn't up enough in temp. Meh.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-13-2022, 07:24 PM   #2980
Mod Team

Quote:

Looks great. I think when I tried this I didn’t get it up to a high enough temp. It was good but more like steak bites for some of the pieces.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2022, 07:30 PM   #2981
Ain't no relax!

Obligatory butt pic...

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2022, 08:11 AM   #2982
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Not the butt pic I expected but still looks nice!
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2022, 08:30 AM   #2983
Cheat Death

Thinking about pulling the trigger on an Ooni Karu pizza oven.

Anyone here use one before or can recommend a pizza oven under $1K?

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2022, 10:45 AM   #2984
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Looks great. I think when I tried this I didn’t get it up to a high enough temp. It was good but more like steak bites for some of the pieces.
I let it get up to 165, then wrap until it hits 195. Then I cube, sauce and cover and let it run for at least another hour to two. Makes all the difference in the texture of the final product.

Alot of the recipes I see are like oh this is a 5-6 hour deal tops, I usually average 7-8 because I want them bitches soft.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2022, 01:26 PM   #2985
Veteran

Got 4 tri tips smoking this afternoon.
bsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about