Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-17-2018, 05:35 PM   #2
Hockey Town

Well I just paid for the ultimate edition PS4 style.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-17-2018, 09:33 PM   #3
Supporter

i cant get down with consoles. I cant.

But this ALMOST has me wanting to buy a 400 dollar rdr 2 machine :/
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-17-2018, 10:13 PM   #4
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post

I’m there with you man.

But for a game like this it’s a must.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-18-2018, 08:57 AM   #5
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post

Same. I'm looking at used XBox One units on Facebook Marketplace right now. Finding quite a few decent ones for ~$150.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-18-2018, 01:01 PM   #6
Woman should only make babies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Same. I'm looking at used XBox One units on Facebook Marketplace right now. Finding quite a few decent ones for ~$150.
you looking S or X? I got an extra regular Xbox one if you want it.
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-18-2018, 01:04 PM   #7
Hockey Town

Quote:
Heres my advice unless you are buying the X and have a 4k tv it's probably better to go playstation.

The PS version seems to be the better one unless of course you care about native 4k which only the X can do.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2018, 08:09 AM   #8
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Heres my advice unless you are buying the X and have a 4k tv it's probably better to go playstation.

The PS version seems to be the better one unless of course you care about native 4k which only the X can do.
Nah, I'd go with Xbox. I've never been a fan of the PS, mainly the controllers.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2018, 08:22 AM   #9
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

I really just want to treasure hunt and be a bandit outlaw maybe hit up a brothel sometimes
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2018, 01:03 PM   #10
Hockey Town

Quote:
Nah, I'd go with Xbox. I've never been a fan of the PS, mainly the controllers.
Hrm, I've played both enough that neither bother me.
Old 10-18-2018, 01:03 PM   #11
Woman should only make babies

I guess the only problem is I can't get this older xbox to play on older tv's works on one visio and doesn't work on others.
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2018, 08:03 AM   #12
Veteran

They've really ****ed up our internet.. No personal devices are allowed on the net whatsoever, so I'll be playing solo for the foreseeable future.

I just want to play with my posse. Y'all probably understand.
Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-19-2018, 01:04 PM   #13
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointer19 View Post
They've really ****ed up our internet.. No personal devices are allowed on the net whatsoever, so I'll be playing solo for the foreseeable future.

I just want to play with my posse. Y'all probably understand.
Who is they cause that sounds really ****in weird.
Old 10-19-2018, 03:23 PM   #14
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Who is they cause that sounds really ****in weird.
They is the leadership of West Point.
Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-19-2018, 03:40 PM   #15
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointer19 View Post
They is the leadership of West Point.
Thought you were talking about the Illuminati for a second.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.