Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2016, 01:19 PM   #1471
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Tomorrow will actually be jambalaya and lentil with sausage stew. So you can take your pick.
That ought to help with the old fogey CP image. . .

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2016, 01:28 PM   #1472
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
That ought to help with the old fogey CP image. . .

Lentils rule!
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2016, 01:30 PM   #1473
Supporter

Quote:
Lentils rule!
That doesn't rhyme

http://www.yourememberthat.com/media...ts_for_Supper/
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2016, 02:01 PM   #1474
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Making an authentic jambalaya from scratch
Always make that for the Daytona party. (Thanks Shakes!)
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2016, 02:39 PM   #1475
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Buehler and I are heading out now.

Any chance you can make this for lunch tomorrow too?
Swing north and pick me up? Kthxbye.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2016, 02:47 PM
Buehler445
This message has been deleted by Buehler445. Reason: Derp
Old 02-13-2016, 02:49 PM   #1476
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
My god. Ellis skied for that block.

Block of what? I'd ski for a block of real parm.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2016, 02:51 PM   #1477
Supporter

Quote:
Block of what? I'd ski for a block of real parm.
I'm dumb. Wrong thread.
Old 02-13-2016, 02:51 PM   #1478
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
You're welcome. I get too much credit amongst friends for it. It's been passed around Iowa like a doobie. I picked it up at Chiefs taillgater years ago. Prolly make a batch Sunday too. Going to try thighs this time. That sounds like a good idea.
shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-13-2016, 02:54 PM   #1479
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Man it turned out sooo good, and it was even better for lunch today, so many levels of flavor
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2016, 03:26 PM   #1480

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakesthecat View Post
You're welcome. I get too much credit amongst friends for it. It's been passed around Iowa like a doobie. I picked it up at Chiefs taillgater years ago. Prolly make a batch Sunday too. Going to try thighs this time. That sounds like a good idea.
I've always used breasticle meat as well. Now that hy vee sells skinless/boneless thigh meat I may try that as well. All I ever grill is dark meat.

It's a winner recipe tho! Handed it out many times! Thanks again!
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2016, 03:26 PM   #1481

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Man it turned out sooo good, and it was even better for lunch today, so many levels of flavor
Love it as well!
Old 02-13-2016, 04:42 PM   #1482
In Search of a Life

First time ever spatchcocking a turkey, and I'm feeling a bit out of my comfort zone, since I really enjoy cooking whole turkeys in the traditional way. I'm going with a basic salt&pepper season, along with some garlic. I'll drop some light herbage on it at the end, along with some chili paste, baste it with a butter/oil combo, and give it a whirl.

The good news is that, even if the turkey turns out lousy, company's coming with several bottles of wine, so there's always the liquid dinner to fall back on.

edit: It cooked faster, and the flavor was about what was expected, though not as good as when I go with the full bird. Next time, I'll try it on a bed of carrots and potatoes (ATK style).

Last edited by Just Passin' By; 02-13-2016 at 07:07 PM..
Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2016, 10:55 AM   #1483
Cast Iron Jedi

Old 02-14-2016, 11:09 AM   #1484
Cast Iron Jedi

What's For Dinner? Here's Mine Vol. 3.

Shitty picture, but that's the best jambalaya I've ever made. Not spicy since the wife can't handle it, but otherwise don't think I'd change a thing.
Old 02-14-2016, 05:55 PM   #1485
Politically Incorrect

Nathan's hot dogs with dijon mustard and a slice of melted american cheese on toasted Martin's potato rolls, a large handful of Utz potato chips, Progresso Manhattan Clam Chowder soup, Claussen pickle, some kalamata olives, and 1/3 bag of baby lettuce salad with radishes, cucumber and fontina cheese.

Tito's vodka on the rocks with a little Simply Lemonade to drink.

Simple and tasty on a very cold night.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.