Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-11-2016, 05:45 PM   #1456
Cast Iron Jedi

I may have just made Italian sausage fried rice. Don't judge me. It was available and I didn't have to prep it with a broken hand.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-11-2016, 05:45 PM   #1457
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
I may have just made Italian sausage fried rice. Don't judge me. It was available and I didn't have to prep it with a broken hand.
You're a big fan of sausage, aren't you?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-11-2016, 05:51 PM   #1458
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post

Are you trying to be funny?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-11-2016, 06:01 PM   #1459
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
With two giant meatballs?
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2016, 04:07 PM   #1460
Gimme My Berries Back!

I made these brownies for a Valentine Day dinner.

I even imported the special sugar from England. They don't taste that good. So not taking time for a picture. Mine weren't as thick as I used a larger pan. Next time I'll use my own brownie recipe, add the white chocolate, cheesecake mixture and raspberries.

Rats! The raspberries were from Mexico, oversized and flavorless.

BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2016, 04:15 PM   #1461
pie is never free

Making an authentic jambalaya from scratch

Shrimp

Andouille sausage

Chicken breast

Green, red and yellow peppers

Celery

Onion

Garlic

Bay leaf

Hot sauce

1 large tomato chopped

Rileys cajun seasoning

Cayenne pepper

Only thing I forgot to get was the chicken stock, but thats ok... its still gonna rock
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2016, 04:20 PM   #1462
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

I learned a trick with jambalaya a few years ago that's always served me well.

I don't use chicken breast but rather thighs. The thighs have a fair amount more fat. To start your jambalaya you lay the thighs and the adiouille sausage in the pot you'll cook it in. After they brown, you pull them aside and then you use the fat from the sausage and the chicken to make your roux.

It adds so much more flavor than chicken stock. Very good stuff.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2016, 04:30 PM   #1463
Gimme My Berries Back!

I am just not that crazy about thighs. Though I could use some and do that.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2016, 04:30 PM   #1464
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I learned a trick with jambalaya a few years ago that's always served me well.

I don't use chicken breast but rather thighs. The thighs have a fair amount more fat. To start your jambalaya you lay the thighs and the adiouille sausage in the pot you'll cook it in. After they brown, you pull them aside and then you use the fat from the sausage and the chicken to make your roux.

It adds so much more flavor than chicken stock. Very good stuff.
That makes perfect sense, that thigh fat works wonders I'm sure

I plan to cook the sausage and chicken breast in some olive oil beforehand, so hopefully that sausage grease helps do the same thing
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2016, 04:40 PM   #1465
Cast Iron Jedi

What good timing! I am also making jambalaya this weekend. Chicken thighs and shrimp.
Old 02-13-2016, 12:21 PM   #1466
Cast Iron Jedi

Lunch.

Old 02-13-2016, 12:53 PM   #1467
Mod Team

Quote:
Lunch.

Buehler and I are heading out now.

Any chance you can make this for lunch tomorrow too?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2016, 12:55 PM   #1468
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Buehler and I are heading out now.

Any chance you can make this for lunch tomorrow too?

Lol. Sure!
Old 02-13-2016, 12:55 PM   #1469
Cast Iron Jedi

Tomorrow will actually be jambalaya and lentil with sausage stew. So you can take your pick.
Old 02-13-2016, 01:02 PM   #1470
Mod Team

Quote:
Tomorrow will actually be jambalaya and lentil with sausage stew. So you can take your pick.
All of it. Sausage on the pizza too!

I'm a big fan of sausage.