Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-21-2020, 02:58 PM   #2
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
I do pretty well.

I have an entire office set up in the basement with professional furniture, so working from home has always been easy for me.

I think it's important to have a plan for each day. I don't care if it's a Tuesday or Saturday, have a list of shit you want to get done.

For example, today I deep cleaned the kitchen, cleaned out the smoker, and now working on some stuff in the basement. You just can't sit around. I love to cook, so meal times is a bigger deal than Normal. Been smoking a lot of meat I have in the freezer, its been great.

Now I'm a news hound, but man there is some depressing shit out there. So I make a point to shut off the news around 3 or so, otherwise I think it would really impact my mood.

I also have a 6 year old, so we have nerf gun battles, take the dogs for walks, and all sorts or shit!
Nerf gun battles are the best moments of my childhood!
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-21-2020, 03:00 PM   #3
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorry View Post
Nerf gun battles are the best moments of my childhood!
wish i had nerf guns when i was a kid pellet guns suck.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 03-21-2020, 03:05 PM   #4
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
wish i had nerf guns when i was a kid pellet guns suck.
Yup, those damn BB gun wars really hurt.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 03:33 PM   #5
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
Yup, those damn BB gun wars really hurt.
They were fun, though. I was a much better shot than the other kids.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 03:37 PM   #6
It was not a fair catch

we have nerf guns.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 03:41 PM   #7
It was not a fair catch

I built my girls a ballet bar. Please know there are 17 and 21. My 21 yo is going to teach her dance classes online. Her college is now online the rest of the semester.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 04:06 PM   #8
El Gato Gordo Loco

Netflixparty.com
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 04:38 PM   #9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubberSponge View Post
Looking nice. What are your plans on canopy management?

And what led panel is that?
Sunday will be the beginning of their third week of flower, the canopy is what it is at this point. It was really nice and even until they started their flower stretch.

Spider Farmer SF-4000
candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-21-2020, 04:56 PM   #10
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 09:08 PM   #11
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyman View Post
Sunday will be the beginning of their third week of flower, the canopy is what it is at this point. It was really nice and even until they started their flower stretch.

Spider Farmer SF-4000
Yeah 21 days in, it is what it is. Looking very healthy. Props to you!

Do you track your VPD?

Been looking at these. Love the numbers on them.
https://chilledgrowlights.com/our-pr...grow-light-kit
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-21-2020, 09:26 PM   #12
Banned

Quote:
Yeah 21 days in, it is what it is. Looking very healthy. Props to you!

Do you track your VPD?

Been looking at these. Love the numbers on them.
https://chilledgrowlights.com/our-pr...grow-light-kit
Nah, I just make sure to keep temps below 80 which is easy and trying to keep the humidity below 60%, but that has been an issue so far. It's generally between 62-66%. I have two cheap compressor-free dehumidifiers in the tent but they aren't helping much at all, and I don't have enough space for a real one in there. I'm about to break down and buy one for the room my tent is in so the air going in the tent will be drier, but it's going to suck this summer because those things put out a lot of heat and I sleep in there.

I'm only legally allowed to have six plants in flower, so that's what I chose but I did not expect them to bush out so much. Next time I'll just do four and that should help with the humidity quite a bit.
candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-21-2020, 10:31 PM   #13
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyman View Post
Nah, I just make sure to keep temps below 80 which is easy and trying to keep the humidity below 60%, but that has been an issue so far. It's generally between 62-66%. I have two cheap compressor-free dehumidifiers in the tent but they aren't helping much at all, and I don't have enough space for a real one in there. I'm about to break down and buy one for the room my tent is in so the air going in the tent will be drier, but it's going to suck this summer because those things put out a lot of heat and I sleep in there.

I'm only legally allowed to have six plants in flower, so that's what I chose but I did not expect them to bush out so much. Next time I'll just do four and that should help with the humidity quite a bit.
I think you might be spot on the VPD with those temps and 62-66% humidity. At least according to the chart.

Do you have a fan under the canopy? Maybe move some of the air and humidity sitting down there? Clean up the under growth to get rid of some of the humidity sitting under the canopy? You should be good to go to clean up the under growth like you were main lining up to 20-25 or so days in flower. Maybe that could help your concerns on humidity.

But I think you probably okay at those temps and humidity. They are obviously loving what you are giving them and doing to them. So times it could be just better to wait till the next run to make those slight improvements we all look to make.

I think are thinking right. Four in 7-10 gal containers, vegged and trained right are the best way to go in a 4x4 tent.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-22-2020, 08:24 AM   #14
Banned

Quote:
I think you might be spot on the VPD with those temps and 62-66% humidity. At least according to the chart.

Do you have a fan under the canopy? Maybe move some of the air and humidity sitting down there? Clean up the under growth to get rid of some of the humidity sitting under the canopy? You should be good to go to clean up the under growth like you were main lining up to 20-25 or so days in flower. Maybe that could help your concerns on humidity.

But I think you probably okay at those temps and humidity. They are obviously loving what you are giving them and doing to them. So times it could be just better to wait till the next run to make those slight improvements we all look to make.

I think are thinking right. Four in 7-10 gal containers, vegged and trained right are the best way to go in a 4x4 tent.
Yes I have a fan underneath and I defoliate every couple days. I'm sure they do like the humidity but I'm worried about bud rot. Everything I've read says to try and keep humidity between 40-50% once the buds start getting bigger to avoid it. Last time I grew which was about 5 years ago I didn't pay much attention to humidity at all and lost probably a quarter of my harvest so I'm paranoid about it this time.

And I'm growing in 100% coco, those are actually 2 gallon containers, in fact two of them are only one gallon. Coco requires a lot less medium but I have to water/feed every day...which isn't helping the humidity either. I don't like soil because last time I used it (FF Ocean Forest) I got a horrible fungus gnat infestation and got tired of fighting them...switched to coco and never saw one again. Plus even though it's a lot of work I enjoy mixing nutrients/additives every day and having complete control of what they're eating. Coco is like having the benefits of hydro and soil at the same time.
Old 03-21-2020, 05:27 PM   #15
Supporter

I puttered in my shop today and when it warmed up enough, a couple of the kids helped me burn brush and dead grass and weeds around our pond. I let them drive our 4 wheeler a little. It was nice so we spent most of the day outside.

I also climbed onto the roof Nd dealt with a bird issue...they were trying to nest in my downspouts.

Pending weather is supposed to be shitty, so I'll move back to the shop and work on something, fix a golf cart, and exhaust manifold on my man truck or a reclaimed lumber shoe rack requested by the mrs.

When we can, my plan is to do as many normal things as possible and change it up for the kids.

Men....use this time to knock out your honey do list so you can be awesome all summer.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.