Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-05-2019, 11:34 AM   #2
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx View Post
MARTHA!!!!!!!
Why did you say that name???!!!!
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 06-06-2019, 03:02 AM   #3
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
Why did you say that name???!!!!
MUST. SAVE. MARTHA.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2019, 04:32 PM   #4
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
MARTHA!!!!!!!
Mhmm.. lol

Then tell me: what era was the peak of comic book movie quality?
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2019, 04:41 PM   #5
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Mhmm.. lol

well in my humble opinion, I really liked the Nolan Batmans, the Christopher Reeves Supermans, the Michael Keaton Batmans, the first 2 XMen movies. I consider them all comic book classics. The first 2 Spider Mans with Tobey I liked. Not a fan of the newer ones.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2019, 04:47 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
well in my humble opinion, I really liked the Nolan Batmans, the Christopher Reeves Supermans, the Michael Keaton Batmans, the first 2 XMen movies. I consider them all comic book classics. The first 2 Spider Mans with Tobey I liked. Not a fan of the newer ones.
Well, that's kind of all over the place. Seems like the last comic book movie you liked came out about seven years ago.. didn't like Infinity War? Endgame? Iron Man? Captain America: Winter Soldier? What ruined comic book movies for you in the last seven years?
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2019, 04:50 PM   #7
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Well, that's kind of all over the place. Seems like the last comic book movie you liked came out about seven years ago.. didn't like Infinity War? Endgame? Iron Man? Captain America: Winter Soldier? What ruined comic book movies for you in the last seven years?
I guess I'm just not entertained by them anymore.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2019, 08:56 AM   #8
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Mhmm.. lol

MARVEL comic book movies are better than they've ever been.

DC comic book movies took a terrible turn at the end of Nolan's Batman. Suicide Squad was trash. Bats v Sups was trash. The standalone Superman movies were on the trash side of borderline being ok.

"You're a ****ing crybaby." - is that your go-to insult for people that disagree about movies with you now?
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-06-2019, 10:37 AM   #9

Quote:
MARVEL comic book movies are better than they've ever been.

DC comic book movies took a terrible turn at the end of Nolan's Batman. Suicide Squad was trash. Bats v Sups was trash. The standalone Superman movies were on the trash side of borderline being ok.

"You're a ****ing crybaby." - is that your go-to insult for people that disagree about movies with you now?

Of course not. He was being a drama queen so I called him a crybaby. Then we talked more about his thoughts on the matter and I left it alone. No argument needed.