Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-10-2023, 04:40 PM  
Ultrabanned

****Official 2023-24 College Hoops Thread ****

Please post any and all thoughts on games you’re watching in here if you like. Let’s all have fun and remain very very civil to each other!!

Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2024, 05:53 PM   #316
In my youth i pray to keep

She's been seething about whitey ever since she got canned from SC6 because Joe Bluecollar didn't want to hear her talk about Drake and Black Panther after his 10 hr shift while he has his first beer of the day.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2024, 06:01 PM   #317
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
Hmmm---what is she saying?

How about none of them because women's basketball is garbage?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2024, 06:02 PM   #318
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
How about none of them because women's basketball is garbage?
You're right. But we're in an era where people are pretending to like it so I guess we should be happy for them or something.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2024, 06:40 PM   #319
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Nebrasketball wins and gets the double bye in the B1G tournament. Not bad for a team that was picked to finish 12th in conference
Hoiberg coach of the year.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2024, 06:43 PM   #320
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
Hmmm---what is she saying?

Think it's pretty obvious anyone would rather watch the best player in women's bball of today...and it's not even close. She's averaging 32 ppg, shooting FOURTEEN threes a game and she's still high FG percentage.

It would be like if Steph Curry stayed in college 5 years. It would have been insane.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2024, 06:44 PM   #321
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
You're right. But we're in an era where people are pretending to like it so I guess we should be happy for them or something.
Me whenever I see something on the guide that says two ranked teams playing "basketball" and I click on it and it's women's basketball not men's.

BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2024, 06:52 PM   #322
Ultrabanned

^^^Lolol it’s true

I can’t imagine building my day around watching a woman’s sporting event. You gotta be able to dunk for that kinda dedication. If my daughter wants to play sports sure I’ll go and be supportive but you aren’t gonna catch me staying up late to catch the WNBA championship or something
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2024, 10:31 PM   #323
Inmem 2.0

Id happily take St Marys

https://bracketville.wordpress.com/bracketology/
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 01:20 PM   #324
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

They are finally pushing Gumbel out.

FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 01:30 PM   #325
MVP

Quote:
^^^Lolol it’s true

I can’t imagine building my day around watching a woman’s sporting event. You gotta be able to dunk for that kinda dedication. If my daughter wants to play sports sure I’ll go and be supportive but you aren’t gonna catch me staying up late to catch the WNBA championship or something
Go on you tube and look up the Chicago Sky Championship Parade, it's hilarious.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-13-2024, 06:00 PM   #326
Future NBA Finals MVP

Chuck OBannon. 7th year senior. The dude is creeping towards 30.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...uck-obannon-jr
Old 03-13-2024, 06:43 PM   #327
Ultrabanned

Horns choking against purple right now.
Old 03-13-2024, 07:16 PM   #328
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Horns choking against purple right now.
Held on. Satisfying to send them the **** outta here.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 03-13-2024, 07:45 PM   #329
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
Held on. Satisfying to send them the **** outta here.
I was happy to see them lose. It was a very entertaining second half
Old 03-13-2024, 07:58 PM   #330
MVP

Man the Mizzou BOC aka KU alumnists really outdid themselves this year.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.