Starter

Terrell Suggs Arrested

Typical Raven thug

SHOWTIME has disabled reputation
Old 04-10-2024, 03:51 PM   #91
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
And I happen to know a few kids that work at Starbucks, one is my cousins daughter. And they are definitely hipster types.

Shit I'm probably just confusing typical millennial with hipster.
I'm not even sure you know who Millennials are. The youngest Millenials are now pushing 30, and the oldest (me) are in their 40s.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2024, 03:51 PM   #92
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I think we just have very different views of what a "hipster" is. To me, a coffee hipster is someone who goes out of the way to find the finest, artisanal version of something that is otherwise very basic (e.g., the best beans, the coffee shop with baristas who have spent years of studying, etc.). They don't want "anything interesting" like frappes and other sugary stuff - they just want the best coffee they can find and are willing to pay for it. (At most, they might be into lattes, cappuccinos, and macchiatos, which if you call those "interesting," fine, but it's just different ratios of milk and espresso.)

I think of Starbucks as catering to people who don't actually know what coffee is supposed to taste like and do all sorts of weird sugary shit to make it taste good. They're the anti-hipster. They don't care about quality and instead focus on making it taste "good" to their unrefined palettes.
That's a valid point.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2024, 03:52 PM   #93
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I'm not even sure you know who Millennials are. The youngest Millenials are now pushing 30, and the oldest (me) are in their 40s.
I believe they are both around 25.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2024, 03:53 PM   #94
Court Jester

Quote:
I do most of the time. I have a Lor expresso maker that's pretty solid for what it is.
I just broke my little mocha pot for making espresso/Cuban coffee this week, but I’ll get one at Publix when I get back from traveling tomorrow. I can also get Pilón and La Llave there, along with Bustelo. The Pilón gourmet stuff is amazing.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2024, 03:55 PM   #95
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
I like an iced vanilla latte with three shots of espresso and I don't care who knows
Hey, I don't judge. When it comes down to it, we're all basic bitches in our own way.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2024, 03:57 PM   #96
MER

I'm super confused why he didn't order in the app and pick up in drive thru.

He needed the wifi?
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2024, 04:04 PM   #97
Banned!

Quote:
OK hear me out on this one.

Don't go to Starbucks. Its a ridiculously overpriced hipster shithole with mostly reeruns working there.

Surely your town has a local coffee shop.

Wait I forgot to ask if you have a man bun. NTTIAWWT.
Not sure you actually know what a "hipster" is; the hipsters I've seen wouldn't drink coffee from ANYWHERE other than the local coffee shops.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2024, 04:04 PM   #98
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
Dunno... he was a Chief, even if only for a minute, so the board needs to come together to minimize his actions as much as possible.

Or since he is no longer useful to us it is ok to want him held responsible for his actions?

I need your direction mabbott!

How are your goat vaginas? Everything staying where it belongs?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2024, 04:05 PM   #99
Cheat Death

Yall need to get Black Rifle coffee shops

We don't even make eye contact with each other and the drive thru comfortably accommodates a dually
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 04:05 PM   #100
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I only go to Starbucks to see the fights.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2024, 04:15 PM   #101
MVP

I don't feel bad anymore for always calling him Terrell Thugs.
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.
Old 04-10-2024, 04:17 PM   #102
MER

The coffee that boils in the hot sand is pretty cool.
Starbucks should do that.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2024, 04:25 PM   #103
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I only go to Starbucks to see the fights.
Not ready for the major leagues at Waffle House?
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2024, 04:29 PM   #104
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
I'm super confused why he didn't order in the app and pick up in drive thru.

He needed the wifi?
Happened in the drive-thu. Seems he brandished as leaving. Both in their cars seems like.

Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 04:54 PM   #105
Politically Incorrect

Desert heat out here makes a man do crazy things.....
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.