Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-04-2021, 08:00 PM  
In Search of a Life

Justin Herbert or Mahomes?

We are starting to see some people saying Justin Hebert is/will be better than Patrick Mahomes. I think it’s ridiculous, but there are people that feel that way. I was wondering if anyone here would choose Hebert over Mahomes. So the choice is simple: who would you rather have as QB for the next 12 years? Hebert Or Mahomes?
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2021, 10:47 AM   #121
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Heh. No kidding. Last night they were ready to carve his bust for Canton

He beat Mahomes in Arrowhead!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2021, 11:02 AM   #122
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
It’s close. I’d definitely take Kyler over Baker. I’d actually take both over Baker and Allen.

But man I can’t get over how impressive Herbert has been. 40 TD’s in only 19 NFL games.

Kyler has more mobility but Herbert has a legit rocket. He throws with elite velocity.

Both guys are legit top 10 QB’s
Yeah, from a pure QB standpoint I'm taking Herbert. No knock on Kyler though.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2021, 11:05 AM   #123
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
Yeah, from a pure QB standpoint I'm taking Herbert. No knock on Kyler though.
I just take the QB that is scarier to stop.

We have never had a hyper-mobile QB that could pass like Murray.

If it wasn't for Mahomes, Murray would be the closest to a generational talent in the last 5 drafts.

It was never Trevor.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-05-2021, 11:07 AM   #124
Court Jester

I’d rather get shafted on a shitty pizza from Pizza Hut than read yet another useless Deberg thread.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2021, 11:09 AM   #125
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
I just take the QB that is scarier to stop.

We have never had a hyper-mobile QB that could pass like Murray.

If it wasn't for Mahomes, Murray would be the closest to a generational talent in the last 5 drafts.

It was never Trevor.
Again, just my preference. If you're offering a 5-8 guy who relies on his legs and a 6-6 guy with an accurate cannon - I'm taking the latter every time.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2021, 11:16 AM   #126
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
Again, just my preference. If you're offering a 5-8 guy who relies on his legs and a 6-6 guy with an accurate cannon - I'm taking the latter every time.
Tall is overrated.

It's why people fell for Trevor as generational when he wasn't.

Murray has the biggest stack of plus traits outside Mahomes.

4.3 speed with catlike agility trumps being tall.

I'm also glad Mahomes wasn't 6'4'', or just under it. I think the Rodgers, Favre, Mahomes get better control than a longer-limbed guy for the special off-platform throws.

Murray also has nice off-platform..although he obviously isn't Patrick who is the best we have ever seen off-schedule.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2021, 11:17 AM   #127
In Search of a Life

It's not just height, but frame. It's yet to be seen if Kyler can make it thru a year witout breaking down.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2021, 11:20 AM   #128
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
It's not just height, but frame. It's yet to be seen if Kyler can make it thru a year witout breaking down.
He won Rookie of the Year in his rookie year without breaking down.

Every QB takes hits. Murray is excellent at avoiding big hits.

Even last year with the injury, Murray played through it. Tough kid. Before that injury he was the #1 QB in FF, prior to the injury in week 10, with KK doing dumb crap.
Old 10-05-2021, 11:21 AM   #129
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Mhrm.

I'd take Herbert. And that's not a knock on Murray. He's going to be this year's league MVP most likely.

But Murray's height does limit his vision when working inside a pocket. It's part of why he rolls out as much as he does, or drifts further back in the pocket more than most. To create angles for a more clear line of sight.

It's an issue Herbert doesn't have to deal with.

And then, yeah, there's the injury concern thing too.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2021, 03:01 PM   #130
Thank you

The media has been desperate to make the Chargers a thing for years, even before they moved to LA.

Herbert looks pretty good, but I'll believe this team isn't a ****in fraud when they actually win something.
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2021, 04:40 PM   #131
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
The media has been desperate to make the Chargers a thing for years, even before they moved to LA.

Herbert looks pretty good, but I'll believe this team isn't a ****in fraud when they actually win something.
Yep we all remember how "on fire" this Bills team was the last 2 times we faced them. Look what happened. A beating of epic proportions. We just have their number. I do expect this year they'll have a much better chance than they've ever had. Thanks to our efense.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2021, 08:17 PM   #132
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Mhrm.

I'd take Herbert. And that's not a knock on Murray. He's going to be this year's league MVP most likely.

But Murray's height does limit his vision when working inside a pocket. It's part of why he rolls out as much as he does, or drifts further back in the pocket more than most. To create angles for a more clear line of sight.

It's an issue Herbert doesn't have to deal with.

And then, yeah, there's the injury concern thing too.
Nope.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2021, 08:28 PM   #133
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
He beat Mahomes in Arrowhead!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So did Jacoby Brissett...it means nothing.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 10-05-2021, 08:37 PM   #134
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post

I'll believe they're not frauds when they suck my dick!!!!!!!
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2021, 11:20 PM   #135
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
I'll believe they're not frauds when they suck my dick!!!!!!!
If they were to suck MY dick it would certainly go a long way in convincing me they're not frauds!!!!
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.