Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-04-2021, 08:00 PM  
In Search of a Life

Justin Herbert or Mahomes?

We are starting to see some people saying Justin Hebert is/will be better than Patrick Mahomes. I think it’s ridiculous, but there are people that feel that way. I was wondering if anyone here would choose Hebert over Mahomes. So the choice is simple: who would you rather have as QB for the next 12 years? Hebert Or Mahomes?
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-11-2021, 05:57 PM   #136
I’m a Mahomo!

Is Herbert better than Mahomes?

https://youtu.be/8Y9CrsGW_08

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-11-2021, 06:01 PM   #137
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Steve Young was just on MNC saying that Lamar Jackson was the more talented QB over Herbert.

Apparently Steve isn't aware that some of us have functional eyes.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-11-2021, 06:09 PM   #138
MVP

To me, this is the most disappointing aspect of this team falling from grace. What Mahomes did the past 3 years is nothing short of godly and they are going to cast him aside as soon as humanly possible to promote their precious LA franchise and Herbert. So many people already saying he's better and they'd take him over Pat. Just spewing garbage like Mahomes hasn't just lead this team to two straight Super Bowl appearances and broke every record there was in his first 50 starts.

They couldn't wait for this team to falter so they could start really pushing their big market coastal bias again. It also shows in the complete lack of calls he gets from officials. They have no interest in protecting him. Makes me sick, and Mahomes deserves so much better. I have especially hated listening to Collinsworth. I thought the dude was literally going to cum in his pants when we lost to the Ravens.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-11-2021, 06:17 PM   #139
Praise Him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
To me, this is the most disappointing aspect of this team falling from grace. What Mahomes did the past 3 years is nothing short of godly and they are going to cast him aside as soon as humanly possible to promote their precious LA franchise and Herbert. So many people already saying he's better and they'd take him over Pat. Just spewing garbage like Mahomes hasn't just lead this team to two straight Super Bowl appearances and broke every record there was in his first 50 starts.

They couldn't wait for this team to falter so they could start really pushing their big market coastal bias again. It also shows in the complete lack of calls he gets from officials. They have no interest in protecting him. Makes me sick, and Mahomes deserves so much better. I have especially hated listening to Collinsworth. I thought the dude was literally going to cum in his pants when we lost to the Ravens.
this is a what have you done lately league.
Herbert and Allen both look better than Mahomes today...it could change and Mahomes regains his media darling status
King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 08:35 PM   #140
MVP

Brandon Staley/Joe Lombardi or Andy Reid?
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-11-2021, 11:47 PM   #141
Starter

I think if you gave any GM in the league either Herbert or Mahomes to build a team around they would be ecstatic. If both stay healthy we'll see some great football over the next decade.
richpjr has disabled reputation
Old 10-12-2021, 12:14 AM   #142
Starter

Do Herbert,Allen,Lamar all have more talent around them on both sides of the ball ? Yeah,i'd say they do esp. on defense.Have any of them won a Super Bowl yet ? Get back to us when one of them does.Then it might be a discussion.
PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 10-12-2021, 12:28 AM   #143
Banned

Let Herbert guide the Chargers to the Super Bowl and then we can talk about being on Mahomes level. Herbert is very very good QB, but as I said about Mahomes, show it to us over a peroid of time, just like Rodgers and Brady have shown us. Then we can talk about greatness and GOAT.
NEOM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.NEOM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.NEOM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.NEOM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.NEOM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.NEOM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.NEOM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.NEOM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.NEOM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.NEOM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.NEOM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 10-12-2021, 01:40 AM   #144
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

The reality is the media love to hype up the "traditional" QB's i'e white, 6'5 with a big arm, against the Alien that is Mahomes. They did it with Allen last year and they're doing it with Herbert now.

If anyone watched the Chargers gane you would know that two of his TD's were dump offs that the RB worked magic to get to the house..and another one was a busted coverage.

Mahomes still leads the league in TD passes though much to the media's annoyance.

Last edited by UChieffyBugger; 10-12-2021 at 05:24 AM..
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 10-12-2021, 03:28 AM   #145
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
The reality is the media love to hype up the "traditional" QB's i'e white, 6'5 with a big arm, against the Alien that is Mahomes. They did it with Allen last year and they're doing it with Herbert now.

If anyone watched the Chargers gane you would know that two of his TD's were dump offs that the RB worked magic to get to the housr..and another one was a busted coverage.

Mahomes still leads the league in TD passes though much to the media's annoyance.
Mahomes wasn’t exactly the media’s choice for the next great QB, but he kind of forced himself into that position by being awesome and gained fans from among NFL media and writers.

He’s not going anywhere, but I wonder if there are other QBs the NFL would prefer to see reign. Allen gets babysoft RTP calls that Mahomes never gets, despite being bigger and more prone to run.

Overall the media loves Mahomes, but he is more polarizing because of his success. Nobody hates Allen or Herbert because they haven’t won anything yet. No one cares. They don’t move the needle, like Mahomes.
Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2021, 03:37 AM   #146
Starter

Quote:

Winning will change it back.
GoForIt < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.GoForIt < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.GoForIt < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.GoForIt < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.GoForIt < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.GoForIt < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.GoForIt < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.GoForIt < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.GoForIt < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.GoForIt < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.GoForIt < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 10-12-2021, 04:17 AM   #147
Banned

Quote:
Well...that's the curse of being great. Look at other great athletes. Mahomes will always be compare to his previous years, as soon as he falls short, it will be seen as a sign of weakness and failure, it didnt help him either that people started comapring to Michael Jordan and other great athletes. Fans and media outlets pushed his story so far that it implied you dont need a defence as long as you have Mahomes as QB. All bullshit.

Look at Rodgers. People wrote him off. After last season, suddenly, he is back at the top and people are telling us, what Mahomes has done, Rodgers can do as well...
NEOM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.NEOM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.NEOM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.NEOM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.NEOM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.NEOM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.NEOM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.NEOM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.NEOM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.NEOM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.NEOM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 10-12-2021, 04:50 AM   #148
Veteran

Mahomes is off now but still taking him over anyone in the league..
i really think he had too much early success and it went to his head..
these ass beatings will be good for him in the long run ..
DTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 10-12-2021, 08:38 AM   #149
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTVietnam View Post
Mahomes is off now but still taking him over anyone in the league..
i really think he had too much early success and it went to his head..
these ass beatings will be good for him in the long run ..
The ass-beatings have more to do with the front office failing to build a good roster than they do with Mahomes. You have 3 good players and the rest of the roster is pretty flawed.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-12-2021, 08:46 AM   #150
synthesis2

Herbert is a good QB no doubt about it but I'd imagine that the reason some of the national guys are saying this is simply for click bait or just to get more people to read their articles etc, basically its just a pure PR type of comment.

Just like Skip and Shannon, I don't care for either of them but their program is very successful program and Skip ( we all may hate him but he is very popular) always puts down mahomes etc says he is lucky all the time , on and on, its just a PR thing to people get emotional about it.

I think Herbert's ceiling is Donavan McNabb, he will have a nice career and a outside chance of making a SuperBowl if lightning strikes right. But when it comes to accomplishments , AFC championships, AFC West Titles, Superbowls, he will pale in comparison to Mahomes.

Fun thing to talk about but zero comparison.
synthesis2 has disabled reputation