Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-21-2021, 06:51 PM  
Life is changing..

Wait, Bugeater is a mod now?

Congrats.

How does one become a CP mod anyway? Can I take over Tim Bones spot if we win the Super Bowl?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2021, 10:17 PM   #151
The Maintenance Guy

We should all move to Wyoming. That will solve the problem.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2021, 10:23 PM   #152
The Constitutional Choo choo

Cheifsville Wyoming
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2021, 10:34 PM   #153
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post

I want to have a deck facing the mountains.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2021, 10:54 PM   #154
Reset

Quote:
Wherever I go it will be away from here and into a small ranch house at a yet to be determined location. I like snow, I just don’t like working in it.
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 10:55 PM   #155
Reset

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
With a nice breeze even if it’s 102 degrees out.
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2021, 10:56 PM   #156
Shaken. Not stirred.

Wait, Bugeater is a mod now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2112 View Post
With a nice breeze even if it’s 102 degrees out.

At least it will be a dry heat.

Last edited by 007; 01-23-2021 at 11:10 PM..
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2021, 11:10 PM   #157
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
BAWAN is definitely not going to put up with all y'all's shit
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2021, 11:12 PM   #158
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
BAWAN is definitely not going to put up with all y'all's shit

He'll fit right in
Old 01-23-2021, 11:12 PM   #159
Wasted away again...

Quote:
I want to have a dick
Well....ok.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2021, 11:14 PM   #160
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
Well....ok.

I knew one of the adolescents would take that somewhere. CP never disappoints.
Old 01-23-2021, 11:15 PM   #161
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
Shiteater is one of the biggest douchebags on CP.

SHOTS FIRED
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2021, 11:16 PM   #162
Wasted away again...

Quote:
I knew one of the adolescents would take that somewhere. CP never disappoints.
Adolescent? I'm nearly 60 years old and a degenerate of some sort.

Adolescent.....pfffft.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2021, 11:17 PM   #163
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
Adolescent? I'm nearly 60 years old and a degenerate of some sort.

Adolescent.....pfffft.

I was trying to make you feel younger you old fart.
Old 01-23-2021, 11:25 PM   #164
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
I almost had one...*sigh*

Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2021, 12:29 AM   #165
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I think the Salted Caramel Crown is by far my favorite. Not even a Crown fan (too many bad drunken memories), but that stuff is amazing.
OOOO look at you, moneybags. I was poor in my drinking days. I had to drink the cheap shit.

And DaFace of all mother****ers, became a beer snob and ruined cheap beer for me. The mother****er.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.