Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-15-2022, 06:27 AM   #2
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Your takes are shitty.
He's not that far off, mate. I agree that our WR room is made up of #2 & #3's, could go either way. Kelce's getting older, feels like we'll be leaning on him a little harder this year. We've added too much depth to be likely suitors for another FA WR, but that doesn't mean I personally wouldn't want them to kick the tires on OBJ or Julio 1/3rd through the season still available and we come out looking limp. I think Moore might be our best bet at WR currently.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2022, 05:55 AM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
He's not that far off, mate. I agree that our WR room is made up of #2 & #3's, could go either way. Kelce's getting older, feels like we'll be leaning on him a little harder this year. We've added too much depth to be likely suitors for another FA WR, but that doesn't mean I personally wouldn't want them to kick the tires on OBJ or Julio 1/3rd through the season still available and we come out looking limp. I think Moore might be our best bet at WR currently.
which tells me that you want NAMES, and aren't really paying attention.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2022, 09:45 AM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
which tells me that you want NAMES, and aren't really paying attention.
If they still have some juice left in the tank, yeah sure, bring me a big name WR. I see no issues with that.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 05-16-2022, 11:50 AM   #5
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
If they still have some juice left in the tank, yeah sure, bring me a big name WR. I see no issues with that.

Right now we are going with who we got and I'm ok with that. Patrick will be forced to spread the ball around and doing that and our RBs involved we are going be a potent offense. The biggest need is still the D line. Get a DT or Edge Rusher but another lineman would be great and would help our rookie DBs if we can get pressure on the quarterback.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.