Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-16-2024, 09:25 AM  
In Search of a Life

Mahomes audibles on 3rd down

Good read. It's behind a paywall I think, I'll try to post the version.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2024, 10:37 AM   #16
Dazed and Confused

Thanks for posting the story! Great Super Bowl story.
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-16-2024, 10:39 AM   #17
I'll be back.

how about some vidya

patrick manning

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 26 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2024, 10:42 AM   #18
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Agreed. It's why Andy continues to go with savvy players like McKinnon (who I'm really going to miss. I very much enjoyed watching that dude work) and why they don't just throw some UDFA undersized speedster out there.

Good read thanks for posting O.
I was trying to figure out how to post this, but this regime has really shown that whatever choice they make on a player or draft pick etc....there's sound reason behind it.

They've earned more rope than really anyone I can think of in terms of a fanbase and front office.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2024, 10:44 AM   #19
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

When you see the video you understand exactly what they're talking about in the failed Seahawks play.

That would've been SUPER easy for McKinnon to get the timing wrong and get hung up in the wash. But we've talked about this several times in the past - NOBODY has a more precise screen game than Andy Reid. That guy has those things on tilt and it's why I've always been a little curious why we don't use them more than we do.

The Reid Screen Game is such an underrated and under-recognized part of his bag of tricks. And it isn't anything really tricky - it's just coaching and precision. These guys know exactly where to be and when to be there.

Except for Skyy Moore. The only Chiefs WR I can ever recall who simply doesn't know where he's supposed to be on screen passes.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2024, 10:44 AM   #20
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I love this team.

They make great adjustments like the one in O.City's post, and those are hard for us casual fans to see in real time. But one thing I notice in real time is that they seldom make bonehead mistakes. Every player always has their head in the game and knows what's going on. I have to conclude that that's something they consider in the draft and free agency process.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2024, 10:45 AM   #21
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
When you see the video you understand exactly what they're talking about in the failed Seahawks play.

That would've been SUPER easy for McKinnon to get the timing wrong and get hung up in the wash. But we've talked about this several times in the past - NOBODY has a more precise screen game than Andy Reid. That guy has those things on tilt and it's why I've always been a little curious why we don't use them more than we do.

The Reid Screen Game is such an underrated and under-recognized part of his bag of tricks. And it isn't anything really tricky - it's just coaching and precision. These guys know exactly where to be and when to be there.

Except for Skyy Moore. The only Chiefs WR I can ever recall who simply doesn't know where he's supposed to be on screen passes.
Once we draft Jordyn Brooks....look out.
Old 04-16-2024, 10:54 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Once we draft Jordyn Brooks....look out.
Jaylen Wright, brah.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2024, 10:54 AM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I love this team.

They make great adjustments like the one in O.City's post, and those are hard for us casual fans to see in real time. But one thing I notice in real time is that they seldom make bonehead mistakes. Every player always has their head in the game and knows what's going on. I have to conclude that that's something they consider in the draft and free agency process.
Except for Skyy Moore.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2024, 10:57 AM   #24
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
how about some vidya

patrick manning

I knew you'd come through with the video. Makes me ready for this upcoming season !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-16-2024, 10:59 AM   #25
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
how about some vidya

patrick manning

Beautiful......
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2024, 10:59 AM   #26
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Except for Skyy Moore.
Ford, Toney...
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-16-2024, 11:07 AM   #27
Stroking to the SB Champs!

I know this is a "No shit, dumbass!" comment, but I'm going to say it anyway. We are so ****ing lucky to have this guy on our team. I feel like I'm living my best dream.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 15 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2024, 11:23 AM   #28
Comfortably Numb

Quote:
This is more a statement of the staff than Mahomes, IMO.

Great on Mahomes for catching the look, but as the article notes - a lot still has to go right from the other 10 guys for it to work. And for them to nail it in a high pressure situation without having run it before demonstrates an incredible level of preparation and precision.

If only Andy would run the ball more...
Probably the difference in why it worked for us and didn't work for the Seahawks.
VAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-16-2024, 11:39 AM   #29
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHOG View Post
Ford, Toney...
You're only as strong as your weakest link.

So the chiefs just removed those links.
Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-16-2024, 02:03 PM   #30
Supporter

Mahomes is just incredible.

But also a lot of credit goes to Andy Reid in always having his team super well prepared.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.