Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-06-2024, 12:13 AM   #2
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balto View Post
I still love the movable roof they tried to build.
Hum MO full of folks just good enough is fine. Did not realize MO and AL R the same...
Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 12:22 AM   #3
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smed1065 View Post
Hum MO full of folks just good enough is fine. Did not realize MO and AL R the same...
What?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-06-2024, 12:04 AM   #4
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
I love Arrowhead, but we need a stadium with, at the very least, a roof/dome, but preferably a retractable roof.

For me, as a fan who can't afford a suite every game, other than laying radiant heating under the concrete where I stand in the winter, there is no amount of renovation or rehabbing that is going to improve my game day experience.

I will not vote for anything that doesn't include a roof, whether it's renovations or a new stadium.

I have a huge 4K television and I have decided that I am too old to do winter games anymore.

I know Clark Hunt and Mark Donovan don't care, because I am just an average fan, and I am no longer their target audience. Their audience is people making over 6 figures a year.

If Clark Hunt didn't grow up in Arrowhead, and if Lamar Hunt hadn't always said Arrowhead was his dream, the Chiefs would probably already be playing in a new stadium in Kansas.
Sorry your old bones can't handle the cold anymore, geezer. It's a young man's world, and football played in the elements is ****ing awesome.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 01:47 AM   #5
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Sorry your old bones can't handle the cold anymore, geezer. It's a young man's world, and football played in the elements is ****ing awesome.
Sure, and Final Fours and a possible Super Bowl would also be awesome.

Also, it would be great to see a major concert in the summer without the sun baking everyone alive.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-06-2024, 12:31 AM   #6

Quote:
I love Arrowhead, but we need a stadium with, at the very least, a roof/dome, but preferably a retractable roof.

For me, as a fan who can't afford a suite every game, other than laying radiant heating under the concrete where I stand in the winter, there is no amount of renovation or rehabbing that is going to improve my game day experience.

I will not vote for anything that doesn't include a roof, whether it's renovations or a new stadium.

I have a huge 4K television and I have decided that I am too old to do winter games anymore.

I know Clark Hunt and Mark Donovan don't care, because I am just an average fan, and I am no longer their target audience. Their audience is people making over 6 figures a year.

If Clark Hunt didn't grow up in Arrowhead, and if Lamar Hunt hadn't always said Arrowhead was his dream, the Chiefs would probably already be playing in a new stadium in Kansas.
Tickets are selling for $800+. People don’t mind the cold.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-06-2024, 01:19 AM   #7
Inmem 2.0

New Arrowhead will be outdated in 15 years just like the current one is
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-18-2024, 09:11 PM   #8
best in the biz

Quote:

We never were and never will be the Kansas Chiefs, regardless of this pure speculation.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2024, 09:34 PM   #9
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post

We never were and never will be the Kansas Chiefs, regardless of this pure speculation.
Are they the Missouri Chiefs now?
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2024, 07:03 AM   #10
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
Pretty much.

You think they'll change it to the Wyandotte Chiefs?
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2024, 08:55 AM   #11
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
Pretty much.

You think they'll change it to the Wyandotte Chiefs?
They aren't called the Missouri Chiefs. They are aren't called the Jackson County Chiefs. They are the Kansas City Chiefs. Which spans both Missouri and Kansas. They are the local team for the western half of Missouri and the local team for most of Kansas. So to call them only a Missouri team would be wrong, just as it would be wrong to call them a Kansas team. They are a Kansas and Missouri team. At least in my opinion.

My short version opinion... whatever stadium it is, and wherever it is built, it needs a roof. As others have said, KC is missing out on a ton of revenue by not having a place to handle large sporting events like a Super Bowl or Final Four.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2024, 12:38 PM   #12
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
Topeka Chiefs vs the Cheyenne Broncos
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2024, 12:53 PM   #13
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdj23 View Post
Topeka Chiefs vs the Cheyenne Broncos
Aurora Broncos.......
Right next to the Super Wal Mart
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2024, 09:02 PM   #14

It's on now. Frank White vetoed putting the tax on the ballot and as it stands now he has the votes to make it stand. If someone doesn't flip back in the next four days the chances of the Royals and Chiefs leaving Missouri would have to go up I'd imagine.

tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-18-2024, 09:06 PM   #15
Damnit Peg

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
It's on now. Frank White vetoed putting the tax on the ballot and as it stands now he has the votes to make it stand. If someone doesn't flip back in the next four days the chances of the Royals and Chiefs leaving Missouri would have to go up I'd imagine.

The Chiefs need to have a dome, Superbowl, Final Fours that kind of stuff.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote