Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: How many current Chiefs players will end up in the HOF?
1 0 0%
2 4 8.51%
3 15 31.91%
4 9 19.15%
5 8 17.02%
6 2 4.26%
7 3 6.38%
8 2 4.26%
9 4 8.51%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-05-2020, 01:32 PM  
SuperBowl or bust

How many current Chiefs will end up in the HOF?

I was thinking about this yesterday when discussing Chris Jones and started to think...damn we have a lot of blue chip players on this team right now. To get into the HOF you need to be a 3-4x all pro and be consistently dominant.

I know I tend to lean to the side of being optimistic and I think we legitimately have 6 future Hall of famers.

Basically a quarter of our starting lineup.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-05-2020, 08:26 PM   #31
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Yes, he signed a one year deal with the Cardinals in 2019 with a $4 million guaranteed signing bonus and $3 million in base salary.

Once the Cards waived him, any team that claimed him owed only $353,000 for the final two weeks of the season.
Thought so, but wasn't sure.

Would love to have him back.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-06-2020, 08:13 AM   #32
Retired Bearcat

Meh. I remember when the HOF was a huge deal but now it's closer to the shitty ass Pro-Bowl. If I was a player I would still love to be inducted but as a fan I'm closer to who gives a shit. That sucks because it was a huge deal when I was younger but now it's just kind of another NFL event.

They need to get the HOF back to what it is meant to be. I freaking hate it when I hear someone say "He is going to the Hall but not first ballot" What the hell does that mean? Either they belong or not.

Quit putting limitations on voting and how many get in each year and just induct the best of the best. Just my bitch for the day.
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.