Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-25-2024, 09:24 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Xavier Worthy Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-25-2024 at 10:29 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 07:34 AM   #421
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
It will be interesting to see how this trade works out for both sides. I assume Buffalo will be grabbing a receiver with the #33 pick. They’ll be forever compared to each other. I can’t believe the Bills were willing to do any trade with the Chiefs.
Me either. I was absolutely shocked.
Man, if this guy has a great career and their pick busts it's just going to add to the lore LOL.
They'll REALLY hate us then.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-26-2024, 07:36 AM   #422
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
jesus christ

The thing I noticed about these highlights is that the DBs never touch him.. It’s like running routes against air.. That won’t happen in the NFL.. If he can get off jams he will be a stud..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 07:37 AM   #423
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispystl View Post
Me either. I was absolutely shocked.
Man, if this guy has a great career and their pick busts it's just going to add to the lore LOL.
They'll REALLY hate us then.
They gift wrapped us Mahomes and now they've done the same for our new Hill.

It's gotta' be frustrating...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 07:38 AM   #424
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Or, you don’t let Hill go.
We don't win Super Bowls without trading Hill away, dingus
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2024, 07:39 AM   #425
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
The thing I noticed about these highlights is that it's against Kansas state, which never should count.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 07:45 AM   #426
I love your mom

I noticed a lot of body catches in those videos how reliable are his hands?
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 04-26-2024, 07:49 AM   #427
Mahomosapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
I noticed a lot of body catches in those videos how reliable are his hands?

We had a guy that used to do that alot. He was also pretty fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-26-2024, 07:49 AM   #428
Sexiest Athlete

What I find really strange is that Buffalo would agree to trade with us after telling Stephon Diggs that he could seek a trade anywhere except KC.

I can't help but imagine that Veach was wearing some kind of corny fake mustache as a disguise when he called the Bills front office about the trade.

Veach: Uh, Brandon, this is, uh, Bart, yeah, Bart. How would like to get ahold of some of KC's draft picks?

Beane: Are you sure you aren't Brett Veach?

Veach: Uh, yeah, sure, I'm *Bart*, not Brett...I found a stash of KC picks that a team from Missouri got...so you know it isn't the Chiefs because they are in *Kansas* City.

Beane: Oh, yeah, yeah...Cardinals, man...

Veach: Yeah, Cardinals...from St. Louis. They got some of KC's picks and are looking to trade them.

Beane: Go on...I'm interested....
Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2024, 07:50 AM   #429
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
We don't win Super Bowls without trading Hill away, dingus
Settle.. merely replying to a comment made about how you get a guy like Hill.

I said this when they traded him and it’s proving out. They don’t need that killer WR1 in this system. They need a couple of strong WR2 types as long as Kelce is doing his thing. When does KC plan for his replacement?
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-26-2024, 07:53 AM   #430
MVP

Blows my mind the Bills traded with us.
Pretty much a guarantee this kid is going to be a hall of famer.

TO THE SHIP FOLKS!
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2024, 07:59 AM   #431
In Search of a Life

Buffalo is doing what the Chiefs did in 22. They're gonna go heavy on defense and cobble together the WR group.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 08:00 AM   #432
Cheat Death

Maybe its because he's making the pick today but some of these reels look like the WR version of Jamaal Charles with his easy almost effortless speed
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2024, 08:01 AM   #433
Veteran

Seen some mocks where Xavier was projected to go top 20, so seems like we got a steal?
TripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-26-2024, 08:01 AM   #434
pie is never free

The Legion of Zoom is BACK, ya gotta love it
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2024, 08:02 AM   #435
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh View Post
We had a guy that used to do that alot. He was also pretty fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That guy didn’t have to most reliable hands on either and deflected a few insults o the other teams hands.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.