Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-08-2010, 08:18 PM  
Supporter

***The Official MMA Thread***

Excited about an upcoming fight? Want to make predictions, or just give people a heads-up that there are some fights on? We can do it here.

(Also a good place to complain, dicuss, and agrue about the outcomes)
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2020, 11:19 PM   #9166
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Ferguson got his ass destroyed.
That was embarrassing. Justin is a ****ing baller. I'm pretty pumped to see him against Khabib. Wonder if his wrestling is good enough.
ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-09-2020, 11:54 PM   #9167
Inmem 2.0

Nagnnou has next ****ing stud
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2020, 08:04 AM   #9168
MVP

That was one heck of a card last night. Did not see Gaethje beating Ferguson coming, but he's really evolved from just being an entertaining wild brawler. Gaethje v. Khabib could be fun. Khabib seems untouchable, but I felt the same way about Ferguson, so hard to count Gaethje out after what we saw last night.

Really impressed by Kattar too. And Ngannou is either gonna kill someone or literally separate their head from their body. Which would also probably kill them, lol. That dude is frightening.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2020, 10:25 PM   #9169
Starter

Peterson should've given Herzog some smokes and booze. That fight should've been stopped in the 3rd. **** Smith's corner, too.
ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-13-2020, 10:32 PM   #9170
Inmem 2.0

GREAT fights tonight
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2020, 10:32 PM   #9171
Banned

Never seen Ferguson that whipped before, seemed strange. Hell, so beat up Dean could see it, so he had to stop the slaughter.

A bit shocked actually.

Khabid does appear unbeatable right now.
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-13-2020, 10:36 PM   #9172
Starter

There were some good ones. Crazy leg wound from the prelims:

NSFL
https://www.reddit.com/r/MMA/comment..._fighters_leg/

Can't believe that Glover may be fighting for a belt soon. Guy has that old man strength.
Old 05-13-2020, 10:37 PM   #9173
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
Never seen Ferguson that whipped before, seemed strange. Hell, so beat up Dean could see it, so he had to stop the slaughter.

A bit shocked actually.

Khabid does appear unbeatable right now.
Yeah, I don't see Justin beating him. Assuming the fight even happens. Khabib's dad is in a coma. Suspected Covid complications. I can see him retiring if he passes.
Old 05-13-2020, 10:42 PM   #9174
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyEyedWaterboy View Post
Yeah, I don't see Justin beating him. Assuming the fight even happens. Khabib's dad is in a coma. Suspected Covid complications. I can see him retiring if he passes.
I didn't know that, I do know the guy is deeply religious. I would tend to agree with you, but do hope dad makes it.
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-13-2020, 10:51 PM   #9175
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
I didn't know that, I do know the guy is deeply religious. I would tend to agree with you, but do hope dad makes it.
Yeah, his dad has played a massive role in his training and career. Hope he makes it, too. He's created a ton of monsters besides Khabib and given a lot to MMA. Kept a lot of kids in the Caucasus away from organized crime and radical Islam.
Old 05-16-2020, 03:04 PM   #9176
Inmem 2.0

More fights tonight
Old 05-16-2020, 07:56 PM   #9177
MVP

3 really good cards in 8 days. Dana knows what's up.

Really looking forward to this main event. I wouldn't want to be the first to fight Harris after what happened to his daughter no matter who I was.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2020, 08:42 PM   #9178
I got Rice cookin in the micro

There is a good fight right now.
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2020, 08:57 PM   #9179
Inmem 2.0

Watched a few fights then got distracted whoops
Old 05-16-2020, 09:18 PM   #9180
I got Rice cookin in the micro

Glad this last black gal made herself look like the black dude on the box of dreamcasts ready to rumble
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote