Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-01-2021, 12:44 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Noah Gray Thread*****

Surprise! More to come!

Spoiler!

Last edited by Dante84; 12-30-2021 at 12:52 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2021, 09:15 AM   #196
Andy Reid Supporter

One of the best qualities Andy Reid has is his ability to maneuver his play designs to isolate his playmakers into single coverage.

He’s going to use a ton of 12 personnel and empty sets to get this guy against a LB and it’s going to be awesome.

This is a perfect fit for Gray to make an impact immediately. Tyreek and Kelce will garner so much attention that defenses can’t possibly give all 3 players double coverage
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2021, 09:25 AM   #197
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
The Broncos drafted Surtain to eliminate Kelce. People compared him to Derwin James as a TE remover and that’s likely what they saw.

Would be hilarious when they put Surtain on Kelce only to watch Gray rape their LB’s
It would be more fun if Kelce rapes Surtain anyway. .
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2021, 09:38 AM   #198
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
One of the best qualities Andy Reid has is his ability to maneuver his play designs to isolate his playmakers into single coverage.

He’s going to use a ton of 12 personnel and empty sets to get this guy against a LB and it’s going to be awesome.

This is a perfect fit for Gray to make an impact immediately. Tyreek and Kelce will garner so much attention that defenses can’t possibly give all 3 players double coverage
I think we're going to see Powell used creatively as well. He has some very specific physical traits that set him apart from the other WR's on the roster. It will all be about how quick these guys pickup the Andy Reid playbook. Not a simple task but one I'm sure these guys are chomping at the bit to do.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2021, 12:19 PM   #199
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I think we're going to see Powell used creatively as well. He has some very specific physical traits that set him apart from the other WR's on the roster. It will all be about how quick these guys pickup the Andy Reid playbook. Not a simple task but one I'm sure these guys are chomping at the bit to do.
If Gray and Powell can come up with 60-70 combined catches between them for the season, this offense might set records.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2021, 12:47 PM   #200
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Definitely possible. For Powell I wonder how he’ll get many snaps with Tyreek, Hardman and Robinson ahead of him.

I’d like him to take Robinson’s snaps but I highly doubt it happens
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2021, 12:56 PM   #201
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Definitely possible. For Powell I wonder how he’ll get many snaps with Tyreek, Hardman and Robinson ahead of him.

I’d like him to take Robinson’s snaps but I highly doubt it happens
I think you're going to see him take snaps from everybody not named Tyreek or Travis. JMO but I think he has tools that nobody else on the roster has. I wouldn't be surprised if, by midseason, our 3 WR sets are primarily him, Hill, and Hardman.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2021, 12:58 PM   #202
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
I think you're going to see him take snaps from everybody not named Tyreek or Travis. JMO but I think he has tools that nobody else on the roster has. I wouldn't be surprised if, by midseason, our 3 WR sets are primarily him, Hill, and Hardman.

That would be ideal.

I also wouldn’t mind watching Gray demolish Lb in single coverage on the regular…
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2021, 12:58 PM   #203
MVP

He's also taking snaps from Sammy
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-04-2021, 01:28 PM   #204
Andy Reid Supporter

KC Sports Network reported that Gray has leapfrogged Bell and Kieser already and is the 2nd TE with some 1st team work.

Dude is gonna be awesome
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2021, 01:33 PM   #205
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
KC Sports Network reported that Gray has leapfrogged Bell and Kieser already and is the 2nd TE with some 1st team work.

Dude is gonna be awesome
Awesome, thanks for the news.
Old 06-04-2021, 01:35 PM   #206
In Search of a Life

Quote:

Dude is gonna be awesome
This is great news. This offense was better when they used more 12 personnel, which is when they had Harris. Gray has that kind of athleticism with better hands and more polish.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2021, 08:06 PM   #207
MVP

Noah Gray moved up a bunch of spots on my dynasty rankings website I use

(also shhhh but so did Elijah Moore)
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-04-2021, 08:21 PM   #208
11-5, baby

Quote:

Dude is gonna be awesome
Gray and Powell gonna be GREAT value picks.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2021, 11:19 PM   #209
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
It would be more fun if Kelce rapes Surtain anyway. .
He will.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2021, 09:16 AM   #210
pie is never free

Quote:

Dude is gonna be awesome
Wow, nice!
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.