Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-11-2020, 11:50 AM  
In Search of a Life

I’m never leaving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Get this thread to 1,000 posts and I’ll tell you why.

Last edited by Bearcat; 04-29-2021 at 09:57 AM..
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2020, 10:21 AM   #1006
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
What’s gonna change by then?
A vaccine according to the experts. Better ways of treating the virus, etc.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2020, 10:23 AM   #1007
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
A vaccine according to the experts. Better ways of treating the virus, etc.
True

That’s a ways off though. Do guys get paid til then?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2020, 10:25 AM   #1008
Plays to win the game!

Promising results in three different vaccines give me hope that we will have an effective workaround and start getting back to it next Spring. We have to roll it out effectively though, use funds properly and not repeat the same mistakes we have in the past. If we truly want America to return to normal then we have to treat a scientifically proven vaccine as the key to reopening and getting the economy rolling again. Too much is better than not enough at this point.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-27-2020, 10:26 AM   #1009
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
True

That’s a ways off though. Do guys get paid til then?
Good question I'm not sure how you would divvy that up.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2020, 10:29 AM   #1010
Supporter

If they do it in Spring the players are going to bitch about recovery time and no offseason going into Fall 2021.

The reality is they will be fine.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2020, 10:32 AM   #1011
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
If they do it in Spring the players are going to bitch about recovery time and no offseason going into Fall 2021.

The reality is they will be fine.
Not sure how true this is. If places like the KC area and health officials are already discussing the possibility of shutting things down again how can the NFL go on? This is middle of summer too hard to see how things arent worse when cold and flu season begins.
Old 07-27-2020, 10:32 AM   #1012
In Search of a Life

Yeah if you kick it to spring that’s gonna effect next season and such.

Glad I’m not making these decisions
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2020, 10:33 AM   #1013
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Not sure how true this is. If places like the KC area and health officials are already discussing the possibility of shutting things down again how can the NFL go on? This is middle of summer too hard to see how things arent worse when cold and flu season begins.
If these other hot spot areas and coming down the curve without shutting down, I don’t think it’ll happen again anywhere. Whether it should or not is a different discussion
Old 07-27-2020, 11:20 AM   #1014
Please squeeze

welp.

dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2020, 12:04 PM   #1015
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravedigger View Post
Promising results in three different vaccines give me hope that we will have an effective workaround and start getting back to it next Spring. We have to roll it out effectively though, use funds properly and not repeat the same mistakes we have in the past. If we truly want America to return to normal then we have to treat a scientifically proven vaccine as the key to reopening and getting the economy rolling again. Too much is better than not enough at this point.
We've had vaccines for the flu forever and a day now. Yet people still get the flu. We'll eventually get a vaccine for Covid, yet people will still get Covid. So, are we just supposed to shut down and not do anything forever? ****, let's face this thing, get some herd immunity worked up and move the **** on with our lives. We live in a world of f'ing snowflakes. and, before you flame me, realize I'm on the left/progressive (which kind of shocks people when I tell them my point of view on the Corona..) this is all so political.
swifty32661 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.swifty32661 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.swifty32661 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.swifty32661 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.swifty32661 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.swifty32661 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.swifty32661 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.swifty32661 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 5     Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2020, 12:23 PM   #1016
error 404

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Bubble.

You have to play this in a bubble if you want to be successful.

I'm sure the players would throw a fit, but if you want to get the highest pay check as possible. That is the play.

There is no reason to travel to play. Family could still visit as long as they adhered to quarantine & passing x amt of tests first when entering the facility.

I'd do just about anything to make 500k+ a year. I suspect 90% of the NFL players would as well, with the exception of the top money makers like Aaron Rodgers types.
sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2020, 12:29 PM   #1017
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by swifty32661 View Post
We've had vaccines for the flu forever and a day now. Yet people still get the flu. We'll eventually get a vaccine for Covid, yet people will still get Covid. So, are we just supposed to shut down and not do anything forever? ****, let's face this thing, get some herd immunity worked up and move the **** on with our lives. We live in a world of f'ing snowflakes. and, before you flame me, realize I'm on the left/progressive (which kind of shocks people when I tell them my point of view on the Corona..) this is all so political.
A few thousand people bring local hospitals to their knees and some people believe getting a few million people infected at the same time is the answer...

The estimation for herd immunity of COVID is 70% of the population in the US having RECOVERED from the virus. That's more than 200 million people. Ya... lets just get some herd immunity up in this bitch.

Last edited by jd1020; 07-27-2020 at 12:35 PM..
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-27-2020, 12:39 PM   #1018
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
All politics aside, there are so many things wrong with your post, the level of ignorance is astounding.

It's like someone traveled back in time and brought us a post form 3/15/2020.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2020, 12:53 PM   #1019
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
1) The flu (is a general term) and there are many different strains of influenza. Waaaay more strains than Covid-19.
2) The flu also mutates each year, and typically influenza viruses mutate much easier than coronaviruses.
3) If you take a flu vaccine, it is true you still could get the flu. The vaccine is for the most common types of influenza as far as I know and still provides some protection.
4) If everyone took the flu vaccine every single year the flu would be exponentially reduced in the general population, perhaps even as far as close to eradication.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2020, 02:49 PM   #1020
www.nfl-forecast.com

Roger sent me the following today:

Seedy,

This week training camps across the country are starting and before we know it, the NFL season will be here. This is always the most optimistic time of year for our fans, and for all 32 teams. In a year that has been extraordinarily difficult for our country and the world, we hope the energy of this moment will provide some much-needed optimism.

In the months since the COVID-19 pandemic turned the world upside down, we have navigated the time carefully, thoughtfully and in partnership with the NFL Players Association with a shared goal of playing a healthy and complete 2020 season. This process has not been easy – COVID-19 will continue to present a major challenge to nearly every area of American life. Football is no exception.

Every step of the way, our focus has been on the safety of players, coaches, personnel, fans and our communities. Our planning has followed the lead of medical experts and public health officials, including the CDC, the White House Task Force, governors and state health officials. As we have developed our 2020 playbook for the return of football, safety continues to be our first priority; that commitment will remain paramount as players return to the field.

The NFL in 2020 will not look like other years. Players and coaches will be tested for the virus regularly, including every day for a while. Preseason games have been canceled. Everyone in the team environment must follow rigorous health and safety protocols to keep themselves and each other safe. When there is a positive test, strict regulations will be enforced to isolate and care for that individual and to contain the virus before it spreads. Even the sideline will look different. And, state and local health guidelines will help determine whether fans will attend the games. These adjustments are necessary to reduce the risk for everyone involved.

Thanks to the collaboration of the players and a lot of hard work from our clubs, especially their medical and training staffs, our plans are in place for the 2020 season. Have a look inside the Rams training facility for some of these plans in action.

Adaptability and flexibility will be needed for the foreseeable future. After all, even the best game plan changes as new challenges arise. This year’s NFL Draft is a good example that embracing change can still deliver the fun and excitement we all crave.

While this year will forever be defined by a heartbreaking global pandemic and a transformative social justice movement, I am reminded of the tenacious, resilient spirit of our country, the NFL community, and you, the greatest fans in the world. Thank you for your continued support.

Now let’s play football,

Roger Goodell
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.