Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-21-2021, 04:31 PM   #2
MVP

Well, this all but guarantees he will be cut after next year (which was probably gonna happen anyway).

Hopefully he balls out for his final season with our beloved Kansas City Chiefs. Another Super Bowl title as a going away present . . . . . . .
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2021, 04:32 PM   #3
Supporter

Clark is already out on $35,000 bail, so I wouldn't expect much, if any punishment from the NFL.

Chiefsplanet proclaims the worst possible outcome, as always.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 04:39 PM   #4
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Clark is already out on $35,000 bail, so I wouldn't expect much, if any punishment from the NFL.

Chiefsplanet proclaims the worst possible outcome, as always.
Yea, Clay is a ****ing drama queen.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2021, 04:40 PM   #5
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Yea, Clay is a ****ing drama queen.
If it was a full-auto Uzi the Chiefs can and should be done with him.

Regular old handgun or a shotty? Fine. I was driving around with one in the car three weeks ago, in plain sight.

A ****ing full-auto Uzi? There's a lot more to that story. Especially concerning Frank's past.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 04:45 PM   #6
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post

Regular old handgun or a shotty? Fine. I was driving around with one in the car three weeks ago, in plain sight.

A ****ing full-auto Uzi? There's a lot more to that story. Especially concerning Frank's past.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2021, 04:46 PM   #7
Baba Ganoush

Quote:

Lol wtf
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2021, 04:48 PM   #8
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Lol wtf
If it was full auto he's facing a federal felony charge.

I'm praying to the lord baby jesus it was just some dumbass cop who doesn't know his guns.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2021, 04:52 PM   #9
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:

The odds that it is a true IMI Uzi are pretty small. Those things start at $10,000 and can fetch as much as $30,000, iirc.

Not that Clark doesn't have the $$$, but the legal hoops a person has to negotiate make it difficult to possess one.

Buying one illegally would probably be even more expensive and difficult, since illegal sales of submachine guns would send the seller to prison for a long time.

So the pot odds are that Clark owns a semi-auto Uzi clone, that just happens to be illegal in CA, while being perfectly legal in nearly any other state.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2021, 06:35 PM   #10
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:

Why are you such a bitch about everything? Lol
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 11:33 PM   #11
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:

I wouldn't go that far man, we don't know what his hobbies are. Maybe he jumped through all the hoops to legally aquire a full auto gun? Although, it would be supremely ignorant to have it in California.

If I was a multi millionaire I'd own several machine guns.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2021, 11:41 PM   #12
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
I wouldn't go that far man, we don't know what his hobbies are. Maybe he jumped through all the hoops to legally aquire a full auto gun? Although, it would be supremely ignorant to have it in California.

If I was a multi millionaire I'd own several machine guns.
Assuming he had a legal "machine gun" I further assume he'd know where you can have such a thing. And where he can't.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2021, 04:33 PM   #13
MVP

Defensive player, just adds character. Lions already offering trade.
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 04:44 PM   #14
Threepeat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel View Post
Defensive player, just adds character. Lions already offering trade.
Well done.

New headlines for NFL reporters. The Clarks won't be happy. (Unless it draws attention away from the Britt Reid saga. Maybe.)
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2021, 04:45 PM   #15
Inmem 2.0

I called a play with the stick and my lil ho got a kick
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.