Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-10-2023, 08:45 PM  
MVP

2024 WR Class

Some interesting WRs in the upcoming class, who do you like?

1st - 2nd RD WR Targets:

Keon Coleman, FSU, 6-4, 215, 4.6
Emeka Egbuka, OH ST, 6-1, 205, 4.3
Adonai Mitchell, TX, 6-4, 195, 4.5
Troy Franklin, ORG, 6-3, 185, 4.41
Xavier Legette, SC, 6-1, 225, 4.29
Brian Thomas, LSU, 6-4, 205, 4.35
Xavier Worthy, TX, 6-1, 175, 4.22
Ja'Lynn Polk, WAS, 6-2, 205, 4.48
Johnny Wilson, FSU, 6-7, 235, 4.42
Branden Rice, USC, 6-3, 210, 4.38
Malachi Corley, WKU, 5-11, 200, 4.46
Jermain Burton, BAMA, 6-0, 195, 4.31

*This entire class is tall WTF?

Last edited by Couch-Potato; 03-24-2024 at 01:08 PM..
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-02-2024, 09:19 PM   #1861
In Mahomes I trust!

Scouting Combine Day 3 Stock up/Stock down

https://www.nfl.com/news/2024-nfl-sc...d-breaking-run
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-02-2024, 09:43 PM   #1862
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
No idea if we have a realistic shot, but I'm liking Brenden Rice more today. Based more on some of the Senior Bowl highlights I watched a few days ago, but he looked good at the combine as well today. Nice release package from what he showed at the SB, and can be very physical with DBs when necessary. Runs pretty nice routes, very smooth for a bigger WR.
He also has experienced working to get open with a QB who leaves the pocket.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-02-2024, 10:17 PM   #1863
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Worthy may have tested his way into the 4th WR off the board. No joke. 4.22 and a 41" vertical... insane.

Mitchell might have jumped Franklin for the 6th spot. I think McConkey locked in as the 8th.
1. Harrison Jr
2. Nabers
3. Odunze
4. Worthy
5. Thomas Jr
6. Mitchell
7. Franklin
8. McConkey
9. Corley ??
10. Pearsall ??
Crow talk to me about Ricky Ticky Pearsall- I'm beating the drum HAAAAARRD for him now that he tested way more athletically than I thought. What isn't to like about him?

What a year for WR's though, this has got to be the best class in the last decade.
Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2024, 10:22 PM   #1864
Veteran

Also side note- not a great day for Franklin. Obviously 4.41 is fine deep speed but I thought the WR gauntlet he didn't look great. Twitter video going around of Coleman of all guys completing the gauntlet at a higher MPH and didn't fade away from the straight line, Franklin faded every pass he caught.

Obviously not the end of the world but I like Pearsall over Franklin.
Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2024, 10:34 PM   #1865
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
Crow talk to me about Ricky Ticky Pearsall- I'm beating the drum HAAAAARRD for him now that he tested way more athletically than I thought. What isn't to like about him?

What a year for WR's though, this has got to be the best class in the last decade.
I think some are down on him due to his age.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2024, 11:05 PM   #1866
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Also side note- not a great day for Franklin. Obviously 4.41 is fine deep speed but I thought the WR gauntlet he didn't look great. Twitter video going around of Coleman of all guys completing the gauntlet at a higher MPH and didn't fade away from the straight line, Franklin faded every pass he caught.

Obviously not the end of the world but I like Pearsall over Franklin.
I love Pearsall.

Wouldn't think he makes it to 64 now, but somebody has to. The WR group is just too stacked.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2024, 12:27 AM
JPH83
This message has been deleted by JPH83.
Old 03-03-2024, 12:28 AM   #1867
Veteran

Quote:

Meant to upvote, sorry!
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-03-2024, 12:43 AM   #1868
Veteran

It probably isn't isn't good idea, but if we didn't get a WR in FA and opted for 2 in rounds 1 and 2...I think I'd be cool work that. There's so much talent it just feels a huge waste not to take advantage.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-03-2024, 12:46 AM   #1869
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPH83;17426011[B
]It probably isn't isn't good idea[/B], but if we didn't get a WR in FA and opted for 2 in rounds 1 and 2...I think I'd be cool work that. There's so much talent it just feels a huge waste not to take advantage.
Even if they don't get a Hollywood or Mooney it would be dumb for KC not to add value FA WR's.

Guys like

Darius Slayton
Noah Brown
Devin Duvernay

all better than anyone at WR other than Rice last year and could be as cheap as 5 million a year.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-03-2024, 12:48 AM   #1870
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
Even if they don't get a Hollywood or Mooney it would be dumb for KC not to add value FA WR's.

Guys like

Darius Slayton
Noah Brown
Devin Duvernay

all better than anyone at WR other than Rice last year and could be as cheap as 5 million a year.
Probably, I just think there's a ton if guys who could end up better and cheaper. But they won't take the risk I'd imagine.
Old 03-03-2024, 12:53 AM   #1871
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPH83 View Post
Probably, I just think there's a ton if guys who could end up better and cheaper. But they won't take the risk I'd imagine.
It depends who they draft.

Franklin and Worthy project as Vertical 2 Decoys.

Of course Worthy could be a Nagy gadget slot and break after catching a few passes over the middle.

I would like us to draft a #1 WR because we don't seem interested in ever paying for one in FA.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2024, 01:04 AM   #1872
Starter

Forget EVERYTHING I said before.

There is only one clear move here.

You trade sneed to move up and grab Adonai Mitchell at all costs.

If we can somehow get a 1st for sneed, you draft Mitchell and Worthy.

Both in the first round

4 years of a ridiculously talented receiving corp on the cheap.
wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-03-2024, 01:37 AM   #1873
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
And Worthy's tape doesn't lie either. He's one of the top 6-7 WRs in this class regardless of how fast he ran. The fact he just broke the combine record just means he's guaranteed to go high.
We already knew he had speed. The question about his frame and struggling at times with press coverage wasn't answered today in his underwear
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2024, 03:52 AM   #1874
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
It depends who they draft.

Franklin and Worthy project as Vertical 2 Decoys.

Of course Worthy could be a Nagy gadget slot and break after catching a few passes over the middle.

I would like us to draft a #1 WR because we don't seem interested in ever paying for one in FA.
Just don't have the money for FA. That's why like I said I wouldn't be too bummed if we double dipped and gave ourselves the best chance of hitting on a cheap elite talent.

At this point the nightmare sceanrio is Chargers get Nabers, Bengals get Mitchell, Bills get Thomas and someone like the Texans get Franklin and Baltimore gets Worthy.

That would be...sub-optimal. Because as much as I like Wilson, Pearsall etc I think they represent a drop-off
Old 03-03-2024, 08:28 AM   #1875
Andy Reid Supporter

We see cover 2 99% of the time FYI. Also played outside 72% of the time. Lazy narrative that he’s a slot receiver.

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.