Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-23-2019, 02:58 PM  
Special Teams ACE!!!

***OFFICIAL 2019 Chiefs Training Camp Thread***

In the meantime, this gem from Andy Reid's press conference today:

Last edited by RealSNR; 07-23-2019 at 05:44 PM..
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2019, 11:38 AM   #3826
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
DJ, I just posted that. Stop stealing my shit.
Yeah, way to get none of the names right and provide zero examples to the guy who said "who am I missing?"

Really bangup job. Leave the substance to the people that know how to actually have discussions. You literally have to gas people before you can get them to sit still while you drone on without saying anything.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 11:39 AM   #3827
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
There are a ton of fungible backs.
That is pretty gross if they have fungus on their backs....
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-19-2019, 11:41 AM   #3828
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Yeah, way to get none of the names right and provide zero examples to the guy who said "who am I missing?"

Really bangup job. Leave the substance to the people that know how to actually have discussions. You literally have to gas people before you can get them to sit still while you drone on without saying anything.
I do literally say the same 5 or 6 things to every pt daily in terms of small talk isms.

Basically have a rolodex in my head that consists of 6 things.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2019, 11:43 AM   #3829
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Wow Bengals have 2 rookies ahead of Malik Jefferson on the depth chart. Seems like the new staff doesn’t want him as he’s with the 3rd string.

Yeah..pick the phone up Veach. Malik Jefferson is 6’2” 236 lbs and ran a 4.52 with 27 bench reps.

Buy low on a guy like him and have 3 years of control of his rookie contract.

That’s a hell of a lot better than Ragland and Neimann.

Would be a nice trade.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2019, 12:03 PM   #3830
Banned!

Jeff Allen coming back. (and there was much rejoicing. yay)
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2019, 12:04 PM   #3831
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckweath View Post
I don't know if it's been discussed here but Tremon Smith looks as good as done with this team. He had four special team snaps against the Steelers and no other snap.
I think you're right. It could be that they want to PS him and hide him a bit, but I'm not sure how you do that with his return numbers from last season.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2019, 12:09 PM   #3832
Banned!

Quote:
Honestly, it may have saved Pringle's.

Thompson's looked quite a bit better than Byron, IMO. I'm still just not seeing what everyone else is seeing there.
Yeah, I don't get the Pringle love. It'd be awesome if he could break out, though.
Old 08-19-2019, 12:11 PM   #3833
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Here is the issue, you believe there is a veteran option available out there better than Fields at this point. There isn't.

Why do people think there is so much available talent out there at CB and RB?
I think coaches and front offices value experience in the secondary. I’m sure the UDFA is talented....but if a league average vet shakes loose, you know BV is going to move on him.
nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.
Old 08-19-2019, 12:30 PM   #3834
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Yeah, I don't get the Pringle love. It'd be awesome if he could break out, though.
Wally says that some guys practice great but don't show up in games, Mr. Pitt Gorilla. He says other guys are just the opposite.

I haven't seen much from Stacked Chips either, but the reports from camp have been effusive ... almost gushy. He was a camp fav last year, also.

Maybe he needs a hypnotherapist to work on his clutch ...

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2019, 12:31 PM   #3835
testing ... 1, 2, 3

If a guy has a fungible back, he's lucky to get a roster spot in Canada.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2019, 12:42 PM   #3836
Diablo Negro

Quote:
There are a ton of fungible backs.

You look at a guy like Justin Jackson; a 7th round afterthought by the Chargers. He's probably capable of running for 1,100 yards with a starting gig. He's nothing special but he's adequate.

Guys like CJ Anderson go unsigned and then run for 150 YPG in the post-season.

I'd say it's dissimilar to CB in that there are a shitload of guys out there who can do the job at a tolerable level and they can be found all over. CB, otoh, has an obvious shortage of NFL caliber players, especially credible starting caliber guys.
Yea well I would say Hyde is a fungible RB and they are already paying him fungible $$.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2019, 01:03 PM   #3837
Consuming CP souls

Lulz at the dudes jerking it to Pringle in the offseason...
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2019, 01:13 PM   #3838
MVP

I was jerking it to Cody Thompson and I stand by my fetish
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-19-2019, 01:15 PM   #3839
In Search of a Life

So Mark Fields has had a good preseason and camp, why isn't he getting more run with the 2nd team?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2019, 01:20 PM   #3840
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
I was jerking it to Cody Thompson and I stand by my fetish
You a Lays Stacks kind of guy?
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.