Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-26-2019, 02:54 PM  
I'll be back.

****OFFICIAL Raiders suck thread****

So much fail in that franchise they need an official thread like the Donkeys.

Let's get it going.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2019, 09:54 AM   #391
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Sure, but that's just ****ing hard to do.

In an ideal setting, there will be some ebbs and flows with it. Look at the Pats for instance. There are years they're more offensively inclined, and years where the D carries a little more.

Due to the cap and draft and all the moving parts, you've just gotta be able to flow with the changes.
Being hard to do doesn't mean you shouldn't try.

They have to address CB - they just do. They've let that position atrophy to the point that things will get WORSE next year. They cannot continue to hope/pray that it cleans itself up.

And the Luck situation, the FA of Fisher in a couple years, the unsteadiness on the interior and the fact that Schwartz is approaching his decline years means that they've gone light on addressing the OL for as long as they can/should as well. Street FAs, waiver pickups, lotto tickets and late round draft picks is all they've really done on the OL since 2016 and that's far more runway than they could reasonably expect to have.

It's time to put some capital into the OL and the CB. They're gonna spend huge cap money to keep Hill, they used a 2nd on Hardman, they've used a 3rd on Conley, a 4th on Hardman, they threw a luxury item contract at Watkins. Over the last 3-4 years they've put a HELL of a lot more at toys.

They're more fun, but the fun has gone on long enough now. Time for someone to be an adult in the room and say "okay, we've used ours lack on the OL and CB; let's meaningfully address it now..."
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2019, 10:01 AM   #392
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Being hard to do doesn't mean you shouldn't try.

They have to address CB - they just do. They've let that position atrophy to the point that things will get WORSE next year. They cannot continue to hope/pray that it cleans itself up.

And the Luck situation, the FA of Fisher in a couple years, the unsteadiness on the interior and the fact that Schwartz is approaching his decline years means that they've gone light on addressing the OL for as long as they can/should as well. Street FAs, waiver pickups, lotto tickets and late round draft picks is all they've really done on the OL since 2016 and that's far more runway than they could reasonably expect to have.

It's time to put some capital into the OL and the CB. They're gonna spend huge cap money to keep Hill, they used a 2nd on Hardman, they've used a 3rd on Conley, a 4th on Hardman, they threw a luxury item contract at Watkins. Over the last 3-4 years they've put a HELL of a lot more at toys.

They're more fun, but the fun has gone on long enough now. Time for someone to be an adult in the room and say "okay, we've used ours lack on the OL and CB; let's meaningfully address it now..."
For sure.

I would go pretty heavy on both ASAP. A developmental tackle would probably have to come in the 1st or 2nd round, sadly it seems you probably have to wait til you need one to take one there.

But next years draft should probably go some combo of CB, T, and C.

Fill in the rest however you need to.

It's also kind of why I was trying to justify the Hill trade speculation. He's so god damn good that I don't think you can do it, but I can atleast see the side where it might make some sense.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2019, 08:41 AM   #393
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2019, 08:43 AM   #394
Baba Ganoush

Pat clearly changing the game
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2019, 08:46 AM   #395
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
Our roster was such a dumpster fire last year, 11mm wouldn't have helped.
It's dogshit too this year, beaker.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2019, 08:47 AM   #396
Consuming CP souls

What a shit Faid team once again....love it
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2019, 10:11 AM   #397
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
It's dogshit too this year, beaker.
Your envy is funny.

On the Raiders, not good yet, but far better than we were last year.

I guess we'll see on 9/15 how much better than last year.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-28-2019, 10:31 AM   #398
Consuming CP souls

They aren't better...
Old 08-28-2019, 11:52 AM   #399
Supporter

Holy ****. If I ever need somebody politely eviscerated, I’m going to have DJ and Twisted craft the language. The was brutal.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2019, 11:56 AM   #400
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
They aren't better...
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-28-2019, 12:00 PM   #401
Consuming CP souls

Beaker boy is delusional
Old 08-28-2019, 12:03 PM   #402
Cynical Misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
For sure.

I would go pretty heavy on both ASAP. A developmental tackle would probably have to come in the 1st or 2nd round, sadly it seems you probably have to wait til you need one to take one there.

But next years draft should probably go some combo of CB, T, and C.

Fill in the rest however you need to.

It's also kind of why I was trying to justify the Hill trade speculation. He's so god damn good that I don't think you can do it, but I can atleast see the side where it might make some sense.
Would you trade Tyreek for a shut down CB right now? I'd consider it strongly. CB is definitely a weak spot. We have enough good receivers but we also have the league's best QB. Missing Tyreek would hurt but gaining a shutdown CB would be worth considering. I think it depends on how they view Hardman, Pringle and Cody Thomson (Thompson?) and the shut down corner they'd be getting.
frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 12:05 PM   #403
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozenchief View Post
Would you trade Tyreek for a shut down CB right now? I'd consider it strongly. CB is definitely a weak spot. We have enough good receivers but we also have the league's best QB. Missing Tyreek would hurt but gaining a shutdown CB would be worth considering. I think it depends on how they view Hardman, Pringle and Cody Thomson (Thompson?) and the shut down corner they'd be getting.
Some of y'all are just hell bent on paving paradise for a parking lot, aren't ya?
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2019, 12:09 PM   #404
In Search of a Life

Quote:
No, probably not.

Look at it this way, Hill is on a pretty unique developmental curve. He's legit on a HOF track if he can stay out of his own way. He has a unique skill set in a league that is absolutely geared towards him putting up historic numbers, with a QB whose skill set matches up pretty much ideally with is own.

On the other side, with the rule changes, CB's are just handcuffed to such a point that it's tough for them to really be difference makers. That being the case I think defense has skewed more towards having 11 good solid guys instead of 5 great players and 6 shitbirds.

So trading a guy that's built for the league for someone that has to walk a tightrope to keep from getting penalized isn't something i'd do. Unless they just know they aren't gonna pay Tyreek (which there may be some merit there), I'd not trade him.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 12:11 PM   #405
Supporter

Quote:
No. Full stop.

A QB can just throw away from a good corner. See: Revis’ entire tenure with the Jets.

If you’re going to craft a defense, having an all timer out there doesn’t matter if Gaines is on the other side. You need 11 competent, but not necessarily all star dudes. That defense will yield more stops than a superstar among scrubs.

And all that is BEFORE you trade away Reek.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, Reek is more special vs the field than any corner will be vs the field. Reek is unhuman.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote