Xavier Worthy, Texas
Ladd McConkey, Georgia

OT:

Tyler Guyton, Oklahoma
Kingsley Suamataia, BYU
Jordan Morgan, Arizona

CB:

Kool-Aid McKinstry, Alabama

Typically, we draft a guy from this list every year that I've been doing it.

Anybody you guys feel should/shouldn't be on there?

Last edited by staylor26; 04-26-2024 at 07:54 PM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2024, 01:02 AM   #256
Veteran

I was VERY set on WR in the 1st round but the options at LT in FA are pretty thin now. It's basically Donovan Smith or Charles Leno. I've got to think they at least try for one of these rather than have someone like Guyton, Morgan or Suamataia learning the ropes there straight up. Even if they trade up a little for a Mims.

That's why it still feels like a WR to me. If no LT vet is brought in, OK, it's got to happen early in the draft. Assuming they are, I could see it being BPA with that being a WR then a trade up R2 for a LT.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2024, 06:47 AM   #257
Starter

Not going to happen...

SHOWTIME has disabled reputation
Old 03-21-2024, 07:06 AM   #258
Mahomosapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
Not going to happen...

You never know, maybe he interviews terribly, or smokes weed through a gas mask on video the day of the draft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-21-2024, 07:24 AM   #259
Andy Reid Supporter

Have thought for awhile now that Miami would be the team to take Worthy if we didn’t. Look at that smile. Bad poker face Mike

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2024, 08:06 AM   #260
In Search of a Life

Zero chance the Dolphins go WR in the 1st. Zero.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2024, 08:11 AM   #261
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
If we're gonna draft someone from your list, can you do me a solid and take Coleman and McConkey off it just to be on the safe side?
Yeah they aren’t going in rd 1. I’d add Franklin and Suamataia to that list to be taken off as well.

Still think Darius Robinson is a target but will probably be gone by our pick. Just saw a tweet that 20 teams are bringing him in for a private visit or meeting. He’s got a ton of attention.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2024, 10:56 AM   #262
offense > defense

What would be interesting with Bowers is if he's still there at 20 or 22 or 24. If the staff thinks Kelce has 2 good/great years left, can they get enough juice out of Bowers in that time to justify a little trade-up?

No way he'll get all the way to 32. At the very least someone would trade up from the 2nd to get him at 24, 25, 26.
CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-21-2024, 01:09 PM   #263
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
Not going to happen...

Well Mike I'll let you know...they'd write his name down in about 1.3 seconds and sprint the podium.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-21-2024, 01:27 PM   #264
Just Lurking

Could you imagine defending Kelce, Bowers, Brown, Rice?
Renegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-21-2024, 05:28 PM   #265
MVP

Noted that Mel Kiper is predicting WR Xavier Legette to the DET Lions with the #29 pick and WR AD Mitchell to the Chiefs in his latest mock.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-21-2024, 07:10 PM   #266
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
Noted that Mel Kiper is predicting WR Xavier Legette to the DET Lions with the #29 pick and WR AD Mitchell to the Chiefs in his latest mock.
THE (1 for 32 in the 2023 NFL Draft) MEL KIPER?
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2024, 08:31 PM   #267
In Search of a Life

Took McConkey off becuase I didn't realize that I accidentally took Legette off last time.
Old 03-22-2024, 07:03 PM   #268
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Took McConkey off becuase I didn't realize that I accidentally took Legette off last time.
I think McConkey's in play, he's been mocked to us a lot lately. I keep seeing Thomas Jr and DL Newton falling recently but not sure they make it all the way down to us.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-24-2024, 11:38 PM   #269
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupidStunt View Post
What would be interesting with Bowers is if he's still there at 20 or 22 or 24. If the staff thinks Kelce has 2 good/great years left, can they get enough juice out of Bowers in that time to justify a little trade-up?

No way he'll get all the way to 32. At the very least someone would trade up from the 2nd to get him at 24, 25, 26.
If we could move up to trade for Bowers, that would be a tremendous outcome in the draft. But I can’t imagine he will fall into the 20s.

It’s more likely we will be lucky enough to have an opportunity to try to trade up for a plug and play left tackle. And that would be a great outcome too
gordonelloyd ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.gordonelloyd ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Old 03-25-2024, 05:49 AM   #270
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
I think McConkey's in play, he's been mocked to us a lot lately. I keep seeing Thomas Jr and DL Newton falling recently but not sure they make it all the way down to us.
I just see McConkey and Pearsall as the same player. I don't think I'd go for McConkey in the first when you could get Pearsall a round later.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.