Xavier Worthy, Texas
Ladd McConkey, Georgia

OT:

Tyler Guyton, Oklahoma
Kingsley Suamataia, BYU
Jordan Morgan, Arizona

CB:

Kool-Aid McKinstry, Alabama

Typically, we draft a guy from this list every year that I've been doing it.

Anybody you guys feel should/shouldn't be on there?

Last edited by staylor26; 04-26-2024 at 07:54 PM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2024, 08:51 PM   #241
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
For the love of all that is right in the world, please add Kamari Lassiter to this list.

He's one guy I'd drive a stake in the ground for in the first if we don't move way up for a LT or there aren't a very select couple of WRs sitting in striking distance.

As much as I like Franklin this is one guy who would probably make me flip a coin, especially if we're losing Sneed.
Ok, what if the CHIEFS move towards an offense this season and go full on that direction? DEFENSE won us this last time, how about a focus on OFFENSE this season? Just throwing that out there. Rice, Worthy (or Thomas Jr.) Kelce, Hardman, Pacheco etc?
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-05-2024, 09:17 PM   #242
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
Ok, what if the CHIEFS move towards an offense this season and go full on that direction? DEFENSE won us this last time, how about a focus on OFFENSE this season? Just throwing that out there. Rice, Worthy (or Thomas Jr.) Kelce, Hardman, Pacheco etc?
You can still get a good offense and take a defensive playmaker in the 1st round. I'm confident the Chiefs can get solid WRs from the 2nd round or even the 3rd this year.

Offensively, I'm actually more concerned about the long-term viability at LT and how they solve that than I am going all-in on targets. Not going to lie, I like the flashy objects too and it makes for some fun mocks. It just might be high time to bite that bullet and go get a LT, honestly. You're going to start running out of superstars to trade for high picks. Sneed is likely getting you a 2nd round pick. Use it and move up and solve a problem. If you get pick 50 or better, you can get to 16. Seattle doesn't have a 2nd round pick either.

I'd be just as happy if they add Mooney, Shenault, and Van Jefferson in FA and see where the dust settles at WR. I'm really not all that worried about it. Hell, take a flier on Chase Claypool for free if you want. That's just saying the Chiefs don't even have to draft a WR to make some quality moves offensively.

If you find a way to solve LT in FA or via trade or something, I would be totally for a defensive pick in round 1. Go WR in 2. Hell take 2. I don't care.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-07-2024, 08:45 AM   #243
In Search of a Life

Jordan Morgan and Graham Barton are a couple guys I'm looking at that could end up being LTs and good picks at 32.

Both have alot of experience and are both only 22.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2024, 09:49 AM   #244
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Jordan Morgan and Graham Barton are a couple guys I'm looking at that could end up being LTs and good picks at 32.

Both have alot of experience and are both only 22.
Both of those guys also don't meet the arm length requirement.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2024, 10:36 AM   #245
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Both of those guys also don't meet the arm length requirement.
I don't think Barton is a LT at the next level, but Morgan definitely has the athleticism for it. I think it would be a nice fit here.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2024, 12:00 PM   #246
In Search of a Life

Bump! Updated.

Now that we're halfway through free agency, things are becoming more clear.
Old 03-19-2024, 12:02 PM   #247
Hockey Town

I would not be at all surprised if it's one of the Texas Wr's
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2024, 12:48 PM   #248
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I would not be at all surprised if it's one of the Texas Wr's
Feels like it's highly likely it's one of them if they go WR.
Old 03-19-2024, 04:15 PM   #249
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

If we're gonna draft someone from your list, can you do me a solid and take Coleman and McConkey off it just to be on the safe side?
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2024, 05:10 PM   #250
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
If we're gonna draft someone from your list, can you do me a solid and take Coleman and McConkey off it just to be on the safe side?

They're at the bottom. Good chance they don't make the final cut. Much bigger fan of Coleman than McConkey though.
Old 03-19-2024, 05:11 PM   #251
In Search of a Life

It's just really hard to envision any position other than OT or WR.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2024, 05:14 PM   #252
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Quote:
That's where I'm at.

I can't remember a year when it's been this clear-cut.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2024, 05:15 PM   #253
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
That's where I'm at.

I can't remember a year when it's been this clear-cut.
If they traded Sneed or Jones walked, I'd be looking at those positions too.

But Jones signed a massive deal, and not it looks like Sneed will be back, so offense it is.
Old 03-19-2024, 05:28 PM   #254
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Quote:
If they traded Sneed or Jones walked, I'd be looking at those positions too.

But Jones signed a massive deal, and not it looks like Sneed will be back, so offense it is.
Even if Sneed leaves, it feels like there's some trust in Williams/Watson to hold that down this year.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2024, 12:36 AM   #255
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
DE still looks rough with Omenihu hurt and FAU not really forcing the issue last year, but it's a buns DE class. Maybe if Newton fell I could see going DT even with Jones but I just don't think Spags sees a need for two interior rushers like that. He likes his NT alongside Jones.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.