Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-01-2020, 03:54 PM   #14941
Brrrrr.....

Our bars, restaurants etc are closed to public seating (some restaurants are doing takeout/curbside delivery etc). The parks/playgrounds are closed and they're recommending no gatherings above 10 and those should be people that you live with. All concerts/events have been cancelled through April.

SD: 129 cases
Recovered: 51
Hospitalized: 12
Deaths: 2

My county (Pennington) has had 2 of those cases so far (1 recovered).

The other day I got yelled at by some old bat because we didn't have the big biscuit Shredded Wheat in stock.

FFS... First toilet paper and now Shredded Wheat?!?!?!
Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 03:55 PM   #14942
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cntrygal View Post
FFS... First toilet paper and now Shredded Wheat?!?!?!
Well the eating of one leads to the use of the other.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-01-2020, 03:56 PM   #14943
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Albuterol is a short acting beta agonist. The beta receptors in the lungs relax, but it causes an increase in cardiac contractility and heart rate. Tachycardia is common after use, as is tremor and anxiety.
Yep. My heart's racing and I'm shaking like Michael J Fox.

What's odd is that I've used an abuterol inhaler before with zero issue.

SpO2 and resting heart rate match at the moment - 94.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2020, 03:59 PM   #14944
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
your cilia and linings in your lungs are inflamed from the coughing. I’m assuming the inhaler is albuterol, correct? You will get use to the drug after a couple of times. Hear that a lot from first time users, this albuterol doesn’t help or makes it worse.

That’s still the best non-invasive and or non-dangerous drug we have for inflammation in the lungs. It’s a proven drug for over 30+ years. When you take the hit, breathe in deep and hold it for 10 seconds. Helps bypass the upper parts of the lungs that has to be raw by now and get down into the alveoli area of the lungs. When you get those alveoli popping open, your going to feel a lot better.

rescue inhalers make you more contagious? Who said that BS?
Not the inhaler the nebulizer machine.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-01-2020, 04:02 PM   #14945
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
YOU'RE A DENTIST!!!

What am I supposed to do? Act like you're a decent person who doesn't wildly overstate his importance to society? Dentists get off on the suffering of others - it's the only explanation that can possibly exist for someone willingly taking on tens of thousands of dollars in debt for the privilege of putting his hands in people's mouths all day. Nobody would choose to do that if it wasn't because like like watching people squirm when they jam that damn pick in there.

And I will not take grief for being condescending from the likes of you, sir. I mean shit, you dare besmirch the good name of Canadian Mist? You have clearly exposed your true nature.
Is this satire?
SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.
Old 04-01-2020, 04:04 PM   #14946
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
Not the inhaler the nebulizer machine.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
All the nebulizer does is allow the saline to attach to the medicine at a single cell level. Makes it easier to pop open those alveoli immediately.

If you have the coronavirus inside the nebulizer where you put the medication, sure, it’s going to down to the one cell level too with the Albuterol. But, who isn’t putting the albuterol into the nebulizer in a non-clean enviornment? If so, your probably already nebulizing all kinds of bugs into you.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2020, 04:05 PM   #14947
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupDock View Post
Is this satire?
No. O.City is a condescending sadist.

He hates old people, he hates children and he hates dogs.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2020, 04:06 PM   #14948
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
thats BS too. All the nebulizer does is allow the saline to attach to the medicine at a single cell level. Makes it easier to pop open those alveoli immediately.
I am surprised at your stance here. Nebulizer usage is ubiquitously known as an aerosol generating procedure.

There is tons of literature to support this.
SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.
Old 04-01-2020, 04:08 PM   #14949
Brrrrr.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
Well the eating of one leads to the use of the other.
Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.
Old 04-01-2020, 04:09 PM   #14950
World's Best Boss

Really shocked and disappointed in the anti-dentite fervor I’m seeing this thread.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2020, 04:09 PM   #14951
Veteran

Quote:

In other words yes! lol
Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-01-2020, 04:10 PM   #14952
MVP

Quote:

Pappy Van Covid, 19 Year.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2020, 04:11 PM   #14953
In Search of a Life

There is some serious libel occurring in this thread and I just won’t stand for it

I’m pushing forward society by doing what I do. That’s just facts. The oral health of the world probably depends on me. I don’t carry that weight lightly
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2020, 04:11 PM   #14954

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
Yep. My heart's racing and I'm shaking like Michael J Fox.

What's odd is that I've used an abuterol inhaler before with zero issue.

SpO2 and resting heart rate match at the moment - 94.
but, you have never coughed like this, correct? It’ll get better. Keep using the Albuterol. Use the method I previously told you about how to lessen the irritation.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2020, 04:12 PM   #14955

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupDock View Post
I am surprised at your stance here. Nebulizer usage is ubiquitously known as an aerosol generating procedure.

There is tons of literature to support this.
is this satire? 10 Years as a Respiratory Therapist but I don’t know nebulizers create an aerosol that patients inhale?