Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2024, 11:38 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Jared Wiley Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-27-2024 at 02:44 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2024, 11:59 AM   #31
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

I'm just glad we haven't fallen into this trap of pretending that 6'3" tight ends are going to be difference makers. Those are slow WRs.

Give me that 6'6" frame with loose hips. Teach the rest.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 10 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2024, 12:01 PM   #32
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I'm just glad we haven't fallen into this trap of pretending that 6'3" tight ends are going to be difference makers. Those are slow WRs.

Give me that 6'6" frame with loose hips. Teach the rest.
Yeah, shit pisses me off

Like Bowers might be a stud matchup problem, but he's just a big WR/slot. There's no tight end in that frame.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2024, 12:04 PM   #33
MVP

Noah Gray is who he is for sure. Not a bad player by any means but he's not a difference maker. Also Blake Bell isn't going to be back next year and this guy is a different kind of player.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2024, 12:11 PM   #34
Andy Reid Supporter

Look at that. And he’s not just an athlete. He has good hands, loose hips and a feel for the position.

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2024, 12:13 PM   #35

Love the speed and size combo at that position. Looks to have solid hands as well.

One nitpick I have is that he seems to lose balance easily with the ball in his hands. Not sure if he gets too excited and starts running like Luigi, or if he gets too top heavy/forward-leaning, but again, super minor thing to bitch about in the fourth round.

Let's hope he's an all-pro some day.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2024, 12:13 PM   #36
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I love this mother****ing draft so much.

Had the Chiefs taking him in the 4th of my last mock and Kingsley in the 1st. Worthy wa some of my favorites in the entire draft.

Wow.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...9#post17500619
This is weird. I don't ever remember any draft where 3 of my guys get picked out of the first four. And, the other pick is amazing.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2024, 12:14 PM   #37
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Look at that. And he’s not just an athlete. He has good hands, loose hips and a feel for the position.

Wow, they're practically clones by those metrics
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2024, 12:14 PM   #38
MVP

I hear he has a reality show in the works called Wifin' Wiley

edit: Olivia Rodrigo look out

Last edited by Kiimo; 04-27-2024 at 12:26 PM..
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2024, 12:14 PM   #39
Starter

Veachy isn’t messing around.
PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 04-27-2024, 12:21 PM   #40
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
Love the speed and size combo at that position. Looks to have solid hands as well.

One nitpick I have is that he seems to lose balance easily with the ball in his hands. Not sure if he gets too excited and starts running like Luigi, or if he gets too top heavy/forward-leaning, but again, super minor thing to bitch about in the fourth round.

Let's hope he's an all-pro some day.
Gimme a big dude with a little speed and some wiggle then trust him to the dude that made Chad Lewis a multiple time pro bowler.

I'd give no worse than even odds that this guy makes a Pro Bowl someday because Andy is a TE God.

It's why I had zero interest in a 1st or 2nd day TE. Andy will make a 1,000 yard receiver out of a decent set of tools.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2024, 12:22 PM   #41

Old 04-27-2024, 12:29 PM   #42
MVP

HOLY HELL one of my guys here.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-27-2024, 12:39 PM   #43
Starter

Wiley is a unit. I watched that guy do everything right on a shitty TCU team.
ArrowHeader is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutArrowHeader is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutArrowHeader is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutArrowHeader is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutArrowHeader is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutArrowHeader is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutArrowHeader is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutArrowHeader is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutArrowHeader is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 04-27-2024, 12:41 PM   #44
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 View Post
Noah Gray is who he is for sure. Not a bad player by any means but he's not a difference maker. Also Blake Bell isn't going to be back next year and this guy is a different kind of player.
Ok Debbie Downer.
PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 04-27-2024, 12:44 PM   #45
Indian Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
I don’t like having to cheer for TCU players, but I hope this guy turns out to be awesome for the Chiefs!
The Chiefs and Mahomes have that Texas (the state) connection. Rice, Worthy and Wiley.
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.