Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-16-2019, 10:21 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

The Future Owner of the Kansas City Chiefs, Gracie Hunt

Gentlemen.

This thread is set up so that we can appreciate of the next Owner of our favorite National Football League team the Chiefs of Kansas City.

Might I suggest we take a quick perusal of her Instagram feed, and share your relevant findings.

Link: https://www.instagram.com/graciehunt
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2022, 12:59 PM   #1681
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP View Post
Welcome to Instagram culture.
Social media is one of the worst things to ever happen.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2022, 01:10 PM   #1682
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
Definitely malnourished.

She has no muscle

Last edited by Titty Meat; 08-03-2022 at 01:18 PM..
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2022, 01:11 PM   #1683
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Welcome to Instagram culture.
Yup
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220803-140839_Snapchat.jpg
Views:	352
Size:	34.7 KB
ID:	124810  
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2022, 02:19 PM   #1684
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Yup
LOL, there's no bulge
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2022, 02:56 PM   #1685
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Yup
You may need to shove an Old Spice deodorant stick in there for enhancement.
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2022, 03:59 PM   #1686
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Lots of hate on CP these days.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2022, 10:56 AM   #1687
I'll be back.

god damn to be the meat in a gracie-and-her-friends sandwich

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2022, 10:57 AM   #1688
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post

i see a rib. she needs to eat more spaghettios and meatballs. she is not as fat as my wife so i don't like her.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2022, 12:01 PM   #1689
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
i see a rib. she needs to eat more spaghettios and meatballs. she is not as fat as my wife so i don't like her.
I know right? What a gross bitch
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2022, 12:21 PM   #1690
Inmem 2.0

She look starved and even with implants she still got small titties
Old 08-04-2022, 01:18 PM   #1691
best in the biz

High maintenance brunettes up in Aspen.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2022, 01:54 PM   #1692
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
High maintenance brunettes up in Aspen.
I was just there! She could have come fishing with me. I'd put her on some nice brown trout.
Old 08-04-2022, 05:28 PM   #1693
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post

No ugly friends allowed!
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2022, 06:08 PM   #1694
Veteran

i'll take the fat one
REDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-04-2022, 07:32 PM   #1695
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
No ugly friends allowed!
Given what she's dedicated her life to is it surprising that the people she's around, like-minded people, will also be in shape and concerned about looking their best. Let's face it, only ugly chicks think it's OK to be fat and ugly - because they don't really have a choice.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote