Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-31-2020, 02:39 PM   #2
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
I enjoyed the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.

Fight me.
Heh. Connery would have. He hated it so much that he retired from acting.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2020, 03:47 PM   #3
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

RIP
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2020, 03:51 PM   #4
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2020, 04:09 PM   #5
In Search of a Life

I haven’t seen it in a long time, but I remember liking him In Hitchcock’s ‘Marnie’ a lot.

Like I said earlier, he elevated anything he was in.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2020, 04:39 PM   #6
Feeling Victorian

Damn another great actor gone. One movie I don't think anyone has mentioned that I enjoyed him in was Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.

"Another “Indiana Jones,” Connery said, had been the only thing that really tempted him to come out of retirement. That could be because the glint of mischief that accompanied nearly every Connery performance was so present in “The Last Crusade.” Connery always left you feeling if not shaken then very happily stirred".

Last edited by alanm; 10-31-2020 at 04:46 PM..
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2020, 04:45 PM   #7
The Boom Boom Room

God Damnit
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2020, 05:22 PM   #8
Supporter

He was a good one.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2020, 06:27 PM   #9
In Search of a Life

David Niven was the best Bond
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 08:46 PM   #10
I could of gone pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
David Niven was the best Bond
I didn't see a smiley face. That's equal to saying Matt Cassel was the best Chiefs QB.

My dad was a big James Bond fan, I guess he had read the books. So when I was about 13 in '63 we got in the family car and me and my mom all went to the drive-in movies to see the first Bond, Dr. No. I was soon hooked on Sean Connery as Bond. A year later we were back at the drive-in to see From Russian with Love. I never figured out until years after Jaws was released that Robert Shaw the mean Russian spy was the same Captain Quint in Jaws.

A year later when I was 15, I went on my first unofficial date. My best friend had a cousin visiting from Miami named Gena, I thought she was hot. They all said, were' going to the movies to see Thunderball, I said, I'm in. I called it a date since we hung out, but it was good time.

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-01-2020, 07:07 AM   #11
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepPurple View Post
I didn't see a smiley face. That's equal to saying Matt Cassel was the best Chiefs QB.

My dad was a big James Bond fan, I guess he had read the books. So when I was about 13 in '63 we got in the family car and me and my mom all went to the drive-in movies to see the first Bond, Dr. No. I was soon hooked on Sean Connery as Bond. A year later we were back at the drive-in to see From Russian with Love. I never figured out until years after Jaws was released that Robert Shaw the mean Russian spy was the same Captain Quint in Jaws.

A year later when I was 15, I went on my first unofficial date. My best friend had a cousin visiting from Miami named Gena, I thought she was hot. They all said, were' going to the movies to see Thunderball, I said, I'm in. I called it a date since we hung out, but it was good time.

Shaw got hosed for not even being nominated as Best Supporting Actor in Jaws.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 09:36 AM   #12
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanm View Post
Shaw got hosed for not even being nominated as Best Supporting Actor in Jaws.
Spielberg was pissed about that and the film not getting nominated for best picture.

Shaw was the inspiration for the Comic Book DC Villain Vandal Savage
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2020, 07:11 AM   #13
Plays to win the game!

My wife said, "I want to watch an action movie." last night, so in memory to Mr. Connery I made her watch The Rock.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-04-2020, 08:52 PM   #14
Has a particular set of skills

Conspiracy?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	8A838C6D-BA31-432F-BE56-D8CA01DC61FF.jpeg
Views:	66
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	121462  
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-04-2020, 08:55 PM   #15
Banned

Dude will smack a bitch.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote